• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Razanak7

Smash Ace
That Silver texture is really coming along. You could almost just edit Sonic's head to match and leave it at that, with a bit of resizing, of course.

I know the sword doesn't have a blade. So I would have to hex edit the hilt and can I just take the sword from link and put it in?
Basically, yes.

I cannot wait for this any longer.
He should be called the ROBkit xD
That made me lol.

...O__o

Now THAT should be his Final Smash. I would actually remember that ROB exists if it was. XD
It's too bad I can't do that, because that would be awesome.

They do look pretty similar... I could reference that for some moves.

Shrink the ROB rocket please, its so awesome but very very impractical in a match...
Not really, it's like Meta Ridley; it looks a bit bigger than it is. It's shorter than Peach, but the hovering makes it look taller, and there's the fact that it's really long.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by StarWaffle
edit: well to whoever is making silver if you wanna use my texture go ahead http://www.box.net/shared/60cc9pegbk
That would be me, I will look at it when I get off work because I'm at school and for some reason its blocking it. Anyways, I had in mind using sonics gold bands from his yellow costume as silvers and texturing them up a bit if i could find the texture and model file. Anyone have any idea where its at?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That would be me, I will look at it when I get off work because I'm at school and for some reason its blocking it. Anyways, I had in mind using sonics gold bands from his yellow costume as silvers and texturing them up a bit if i could find the texture and model file. Anyone have any idea where its at?
Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You can't texture those bands at all. Period. They aren't even colored by textures and won't show up in the files. It's better to just keep the Silver outfit we have now. :3

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You can't texture those bands at all. Period. They aren't even colored by textures and won't show up in the files. It's better to just keep the Silver outfit we have now. :3
I'm actualy glad to hear that, the arm bands were the hardest to make

edit: Also when i try to play as silver the game freezes after i choose a stage. Do i need to make a .pac file aswell?

ICEing

Smash Cadet
Guys something bad happened to me :'( I used the Waluigi one and everything went fine. I saved the replay and I didnt know that the game freezes whenever u scroll over that replay :( How do I get rid of it now? D: Ahhhh stupid me :( Please help

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Guys something bad happened to me :'( I used the Waluigi one and everything went fine. I saved the replay and I didnt know that the game freezes whenever u scroll over that replay :( How do I get rid of it now? D: Ahhhh stupid me :( Please help
Delete it while you have all your codes off. It's probably due to a custom CSS glitching out the stage position for the replay data. Same thing happened to me with Jungle Japes.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
It depends on whether or not you saved it to your wii, or your sd card, if its the latter, then just go to X:/private/wii/app/rsbe/rp and then delete the replay, but if its saved on the wii, then I honestly wouldn't know D:

Edit: Ninja'd, but if you saved it to the sd card, then that's what you should do.

ICEing

Smash Cadet
It dosent matter if the code is on or off, it freezes every time D: And its on my wii :(
Im guessing transfer all data to my SD card, replays, snapshots, and custom stages. And leave the corrupt file on the wii. Then delete it thru options>delete vault data
There has to be an easierr way D:

Fen__

Smash Ace
It dosent matter if the code is on or off, it freezes every time D: And its on my wii :(
Im guessing transfer all data to my SD card, replays, snapshots, and custom stages. And leave the corrupt file on the wii. Then delete it thru options>delete vault data
There has to be an easierr way D:
This isn't even the right forum, let alone thread, to be asking this. Go to Tutorials, FAQs, and Help.

This may be off subject but is any progress on meta ridley or ridley
Progress since when? Either way, simply read the thread.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I Dunno i couldnt get it to load on brawl, it just freezes. I'm pretty sure its silvers though

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I Dunno i couldnt get it to load on brawl, it just freezes. I'm pretty sure its silvers though
I'll see if I can get it to load in my brawl.

-EDIT- Just clicked the link, do you have a .pac to go with it? Because that could be the problem... Lemme whip one up in brawl box to see if it will work with the .pac and .pcs

EDITEDIT: K. It froze for me too. I think you gotta go back and make a .pac, then compress it to be a .pcs because both files were the same size for me.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I think i found a solution for our texture error on Tails and Silver guys.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I have no clue. The only error I had was that his head was floating a little above where it should be. Alot of the motion files on it had <null>. Idk if that has anything to do with it.

edit: Why not just have Mr. Weegee repost his because mine are defective with a floating head. I still can't figure out why some of my motion files aren't showing up.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
*waits patiently for mr.weegee*

i'll fix smoe of the minor texture mistakes while waiting

Suren

Smash Journeyman
In the mean time guys, atleast help me figure out some more stuff. (btw silvers arm and leg bands do not have that gray blotch on them. They are pure gold all the way around. Its just a glitch in Silvers brawl texture because nintendo was too lazy to wrap it completely around.)

edit: Im going to see if i can test my fur theory on silver really quick.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
i'll fix smoe of the minor texture mistakes while waiting
If you can go ahead and upload the finished product of your texture and ill test it out with my silver head to see if we get a color match up.

edit: Guys, did you extract your files when you got them or drag and drop them? Because for some reason when i extract mine i lose some of it but when i drag and drop i get all the data.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
If you can go ahead and upload the finished product of your texture and ill test it out with my silver head to see if we get a color match up.

edit: Guys, did you extract your files when you got them or drag and drop them? Because for some reason when i extract mine i lose some of it but when i drag and drop i get all the data.
Eh? reword your edit.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Eh? reword your edit.
Dont you guys use win rar to extract your files? I directly drag them from winrar onto my computer, i dont directly export them from winrar. Last time I exported i had errors with the downloaded content. In other words, try dragging them from winrar into said character folder.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Dont you guys use win rar to extract your files? I directly drag them from winrar onto my computer, i dont directly export them from winrar. Last time I exported i had errors with the downloaded content.
I just downloaded the stuff he linked me to, the .pcs and the .pac. Winrar was not needed.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I'm back--but from the looks of it, I missed a lot.

I'm still working on Tails, and apparently I'm supposed to put up Silver's DL again, right?

As a side note, I've also been looking for a solution for that texture problem, too. However, Tails's is different than Silver's (Tails's is like the Devil's, Silver's is a slight discoloration) so the same solution may not work for both.

Oshtoby

Smash Apprentice
Burholme, Philadelphia, PA, USA, North America, Ea
I'm back--but from the looks of it, I missed a lot.

I'm still working on Tails, and apparently I'm supposed to put up Silver's DL again, right?

As a side note, I've also been looking for a solution for that texture problem, too. However, Tails's is different than Silver's (Tails's is like the Devil's, Silver's is a slight discoloration) so the same solution may not work for both.
Not sure if you know, but you have one of Silver's textures correct, and the other one is actually Knuckles' texture from Green Hill Zone. I noticed this when poking around Silver in BrawlBox.

Edit: Just to clarify, the one texture that seems to be just his fur is correct; the other one (the one with the eyes) is wrong.

Edit 2: Also, when looking through the Green Hill Zone textures, there seem to be more Silver textures that are just straight up missing in your FitSonic.pac. Not sure if this makes any difference, seeing as it's textures for his body, which aren't needed, since all you need is the head.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Sonic has several eyes and muzzles (one for each expression), so which one do you want?

...and why would you need them? Just asking...

Top Bottom