• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extremeley Old Threads

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Does anyone here ever go to the last pages of the forums and check out all the really old threads? Does anyone ever check them out just for fun? Or am I just strange for looking into the past threads? Well I am really bored right now so nobody ask me why I made this thread.

And no I am not a n00b or an idiot.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I do it to, you are not alone.

And is what you say in your sig true?

pezaddict

Smash Lord
pokemonmaster01 said:
It's fabricated, man! This website was made a month ago. You're wasting your time reading what the machine wants you to believe.
What are you talking about?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Sometimes I go in the Debate Hall and check out old topics about how the Universe was created and such...

Watching other old things is just useless because I see no point in going back 1 year ago and still see in Melee Disc. "OH PLZ H3LP mE W/ wD?!"

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
pokemonmaster01 said:
No you haven't. It was another forum. They moved us all here and nobody noticed but a select few. The chosen ones.
Are you ok? You seem like you need some help.

Mic_128 said:
This is the Aussie Definiton Mic, we live in the United States.

Watching other old things is just useless because I see no point in going back 1 year ago and still see in Melee Disc. "OH PLZ H3LP mE W/ wD?!"
Thats like the funniest parts, watching people act like n00bs/idiots.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Pokemaster, the boards are old. Remember, really old and We aren't fighting Iraq, we are fighting England with Iraq as our allies. Remember? Also, the liquor ration is up!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Do not bump any of those topics.

And also Foxpower, what you are right now is referred to by everyone else as "Completely-out-of-the-loop." If you were in the loop, you'd think that the things pkmnmstr has posted in this topic are funny.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
pokemonmaster01 said:
It's fabricated, man!...You're wasting your time reading what the machine wants you to believe.
And here we see a prime example of the machine working it's best magic.

It has just expressed truth in the guise of a lie. This thread, in fact, almost this whole site, is fabricated. Almost every member on here is artificial intelligence created by the government to give social lives to those few who have not one in reality. Also it effectively slows down the human thought process by letting the brain adapt to a leisurely pace of mind, which can not survive in the world of bustling cannibal egos.

The only solution is to leave this site and never return, lest you be led to become a pawn of the machine. And when you've fully submitted to their will, you end up shot to death on a battlefield, dissected by the bots for all your intact precious organs, and shipped into a hundred different transplant patients, who are completely unaware that we as a species actually do live in the matrix, unaware that coffee is fecal matter recycled and treated through the system, unaware that most innards of microwave food is the regurgitated remains of a bulemic woman's once-meal.

It's inescapable the madness that is reality. Because reality itself is the most mad of all perceptions. in order to understand you must misunderstand. In order to be happy you must deny all the dark secrets you sense with your heart. That is the tragedy we live in, the garbage dump of life. And when it's over you get your consciousness downloaded and tranferred into lower life forms until you forget entirely your previous lives, and the only thought you can articulate is the chirp of a cricket.

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have noticed there are many old past threads in the many fourms, but i have mainly devoted my attention to the fresh ones and not to the oldtopics. How come the moderators and admins never delete any of the old topics but just close them? I am just wondering on the system of how the boards are monitored here.

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Toomin said:
Do not bump any of those topics.

And also Foxpower, what you are right now is referred to by everyone else as "Completely-out-of-the-loop." If you were in the loop, you'd think that the things pkmnmstr has posted in this topic are funny.
Its not like I have no deceny at all. I still have some sense. It was a terrible inside joke. Probably came from the BRoom, which I do not have acess to. *hint* So sorry if I am out-of-the-loop. Maybe a link to a thread relating to the joke would help...

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
You destroyed me, Foxpower+. After that, I understood the rules, I knew what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. And now, here I stand because of you, Foxpower+. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I've changed. I'm unplugged. A new man, so to speak. Like you, apparently, free....

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Dude, there's no inside joke.

Foxpower+ said:
Dude are you ok? I have been in this forum for almost a year.
You placed yourself outside of the loop when you thought pkmnmstr was being serious, when in fact, he was being funny.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Dude, you just got defecated on. Repeatedly

And to be on topic and help this poor kid out, yeah i went through a stage about 3 years ago where i would go back and look at old topics. But the n that stopped.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Were you also Suicide Sheik?

But we aren't allowed to talk about that.

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
Man, I see in Smashboards the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God **** it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy videogames we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

To answer ur question, extremely old threads soemtiems get picked up and made new by new members to the smashboards. I did it when i first came here, and so will others in my footsteps.

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Well SWF could utilize the AUTO-PRUNING, that would stop extrememely old thread from being bumped.

PS. NEVER EVER, post to a thread that you see on someone viewing on their profile >.< >.> <.< -_-

ak47

Smash Journeyman
0o0o0o ok well i have a small sense of humor any way so thats probably y i ddint get it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
ak47 said:
0o0o0o ok well i have a small sense of humor any way so thats probably y i ddint get it.
It's also why Fox and Pez didn't get Pokemasters joke either.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
wtf is wrong with this thread, now I have a headACHE,

also is this thread really old becuase everyone in it is like 1000+posts

Top Bottom