• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain Your Signature.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Why have you chosen your current signature? (Make sure you post your signature when you post in this thread.)

My signature is what it is because I believe that Mute City should be a legal counterpick stage again in Melee. I believe the stage is more worthy of being legal than Brinstar is, and should replace it. And plus I love playing there. :3

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
my signature is me playing tf2. im the best on swf ^_^

Why have you chosen your current signature? (Make sure you post your signature when you post in this thread.)

My signature is what it is because I believe that Mute City should be a legal counterpick stage again in Melee. I believe the stage is more worthy of being legal than Brinstar is, and should replace it. And plus I love playing there. :3
peach main. not surprised.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It's a very good thing that all Melee players should remember. Sometimes, I feel like we forget it a little. It was in the thread talking about what would need to happen for a character/strategy in any game in order to warrant a ban.

I also think I want Mute City back. That stage is pretty cool (for us).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Edited pictures of starcraft zerg things I made quite a while ago...and a couple of support for Smash 4 characters Because I like Starcraft zerg, and smash. Edit: For your signature to show, the text you write has to be as long as it or something like that so I am adding filler here in order to hopefully make it appear. Edit Edit: I didn't work so I am giving up

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Natalie Portman, cause I'm a fanboy. And she's beautiful.

10charstoshowsignaturegoddamit

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
It only works if you've typed enough characters I believe (and click the show sig option)

You can't just type one short sentence and have a massive sig.

You could just quote the OP or any post and that'll bring your sig up as well

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Let's see.

Let's see..

Let's see...

- My signature is my conclusion for this world and it's pseudo-meltdown-esque.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well the part that everyone sees if I ever display my sig is just an entertaining quote about me.

The rest is a collection of awesome banner sigs, first being my personal sig, and the other 2 being awesome sigs pertaining to communities I've had good times with these past 3 years. :)

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Golden conversation I had with Teran about 9/11 lead to the sig I have now. Too bad I almost never ****ing see it God ****in hnnnngggh.

NEVER FORGET. TIL LIKE 80 YEARS FROM NOW. I've heard people in their 20's say they can't remember what the historical significance of Pearl Harbor is. We're all going to forget ****ing everything ever.

Also, loving how it refuses to show in this thread, at least for me.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

My sig is this really awesome quote from the NFL thread.

rhan

Smash Hero

Boss.

Sig status.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
did you click "show your signature"
Yes m'am, yes I did. Multiple times.

I even previewed my ****ing post, still not there. This thread hates mexicans.

Teran edit: mgwegwe mgwegwe rapapapapapapapa oko oko oko mbaya mbaya mbaya ut magotogotogoto kee yoo wat nam won i tehk ot ma speh
mgwegwe mgwegwe rapapapapapapapa oko oko oko mbaya mbaya mbaya ut magotogotogoto kee yoo wat nam won i tehk ot ma speh
mgwegwe mgwegwe rapapapapapapapa oko oko oko mbaya mbaya mbaya ut magotogotogoto kee yoo wat nam won i tehk ot ma speh

If it doesn't show after this, then yes, this thread hates Mexicans.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well that's that taken care of. :rolleyes:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man all I have to say is Koko, the gorilla that was taught sign language, didn't know the word for ring but it knew the words for finger and bracelet, so she combined finger and bracelet to describe the ring. Which means **** humanity because if a ****ing gorilla can do novel **** like that and humans can do nothing but eat cheeseburgers and go NEVER FORGET then we're all ****ing DOOMED.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
wow Teran that's an idiotic quote. If you think Cheeseburgers are not novel you are dumber then a gorilla.
Right because eating a cheeseburger is the same as inventing it.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I main Link in all Smash games. Once you have enough "links," you have a chain.

Brawl's is the weakest Link.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I main Link in all Smash games. Once you have enough "links," you have a chain.
Badum-tish.

I like pixel-art and I like the characters in it.

EDIT: Well with the exception of whoever that is on Link's left.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
The Human Formula​

Passion (+Faith - Selfishness) + Confidence + Happiness (- Fear + Humility + Courage) - Arrogance (+ Ignorance - Selflessness) - Pride/Anger + Sorrow =

Top Bottom