• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exarch in trouble

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
URGENT! PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok, so... Exarch is stuck in Georgia.

He was driving up there and stopped his car to get gas. And now it won't start, so he thinks the starter is busted.

He said he's on SR-41, just off of Exit 136(maybe, not sure) of I-75. He thinks he's in a town called Unadilla (a really small town where everything is closed).

So if there is any Georgia smasher that can help him, that would be pretty cool. Please PM me so that I can send you his number. He's alone and I'm worried.

Again, PLEASE HELP!! We want Exarch back safely.

Umby

Smash Master
Sent Dogy a message, no response yet. Asked Reflex to call him, nothing back on his side either. I don't know anyone else that far out to be honest. Did you call Exarch and see how he's doing?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yo what's his number? if he desperately needs it i am more than willing to drive to pick him up.

Renth

Smash Hero
He's in a motel for the night, a mechanic is coming in the morning to look at his car.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Ok so small update:
Stayed in the hotel/motel for the night... It was pretty sketch but the room was clean at least. I really appreciate the text Sleepyk! Woke up the next morning and some dude was going off.

He was totally drunk and just yelling up a storm... without bothering to be dressed while doing so. I tried to check out of my hotel as the cops showed up, so it took a little longer than I anticipated.

ANNnnyways the cops went to deal with naked drunk dude and I handed my key to the manager of the hotel; I asked him if he was ok dealing with NDD and he proceeded to tell me his life story in broken english. I felt kinda bad because I literally couldn't understand the guy so I gave him the casual head nods, "mmhmm"s and "ohhh"s.

So I headed back over to my car--I forgot to mention by the grace of God the night before I was able to find a couple of the guys who worked at one of the local autoparts places and by a new starter for my car...even though the shop had closed a half hour earlier. I went to my car and just because I'm a sadistic ******* I put the key in the ignition and cranked it.

It came to life just like it does everyday.

I left and drove the rest of the way to spend my anniversary with me GF (HOLLA!) and she's sitting here now abusing me because I just typed "(HOLLA!)" like that.
She's not happy about that last sentence either. Or that one.

So I'm here in North GA still with the unnecessary new starter... hoping to return it when I return.

Should be an exciting trip back.

Thanks everyone.

~Thomas

Pritch

Smash Lord
FYI Thomas, I would get things looked over before you return that starter. Same kind of thing happened to me last thanksgiving - car died (in an auto zone parking lot of all places) and when I came back a few days later to get it towed it did manage to start up, but was waaaay inconsistent still and the starter still needed to be replaced. So just because it's starting now doesn't mean it's going to continue to do so.

Top Bottom