• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evolution: A Step Beyond CAP

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Can I call the idea to do a Delibird Prevo? Ubermario taught me how to make images on my computer and I want to give a crack it making a little chicky Delibird :p

And whoo hoo! Thank me that I asked for you to make Porygon^3 for me :p
Wait we can call pokemon?! Allright then I call Arcanine's evolve form. I have a great Idea for it I just can't draw it too well. I'll be working on it for a while though so.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hey, I have a question. We can draw pictures and take photos of them on a camera to upload them later on the computer right?

Hell, I just remembered I have a camera and I'll be drawing now actually (or at least attempt to XD). I call the Shuckle prevo btw.

EDIT:

So I made the Shuckle prevo and sorry it's so low quality, I couldn't get my hands on the camera at 1:15 AM so I was forced to use the webcam attached to my computer... which I had no idea could take pictures XD

Shuckie, the Rock Turtle Pokemon. Evolves into Shuckle and is even slower and worse than shuckle, given it's extremely small limbs. They are the pretty playful type though. They can also get along with ANY pokemon.

... I don't really like how Shuckie came out as it looks way too similar to Shuckle. What do you guys think? I'm tempted to give it a more ovalish shell rather than the circle one he has atm.

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I like it. Also I made it about a 2 hours ago I just couldn't get my scanner to work. I had actually thought that the Prevo for shuckle's shell would be flat. Just a normal circle with a hole for the head, and give him a tail. Kinda like a snail.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, just because it irks me, here's the other version of Shuckie that looks less like Shuckle

So just choose whichever one it is that you people like

btw, I call the Shuckle evo now :mad:

EDIT:

Ok, done with the Shuckle evo

I have absolutely no idea on what to call it, so I'll just leave that up to you people

It's _______, the Violent Shell Pokemon. When _______ evolved from Shuckle, it gained an extremely violent personality, contrasting Shuckle and Shuckie. ________ is now an extremely violent pokemon who will destroy anybody no matter what. The only kind of person that ________ will not kill is either a very capable trainer, gaining it's respect, or a trainer who has raised ____________ from a Shuckle/Shuckie, showing a great deal of love to only this trainer. Along with the violent personality, it also gains a Speed, Attack, Special Attack, and HP boost, at the cost of some of it's Special Defense and Defense, as to balance out its stats.

Well, that's it for me and the Shuckle evo, I'll see what else I can work on later

I'll probably color in these guys tomorrow (depending on which Shuckie you guys like better)

btw, I CALL THE PLUSLE AND MINUN EVO :mad:

UberMario

Smash Master
Dang it I wanted to make a Nutrle. :mad:

But alright.

How about Shucking for the 2nd evo?

(One's I'm doing)
-Volbeat/Illumise Pre Evo and Evos
-Electrode Evo
-Ledian Male and Female Evos
-Dunsparce Pre Evo and Evo
-Qwilfish Pre Evo and Evo
-Kangaskhan Male and Pre Evo
-Floatzel Evo
-Chatot Line
-Kricketune Evo
-Linoone Evo
-Cloyster Evo
and
-Mantine Evo

I'm not going to claim any others just in case I stretch too thin on time.

UberMario

Smash Master
Since Roacherman made dex entries for his pokemon, I think I'll do some for mine too:

Mantitan, the Kite Pokemon. The long skinny tail that travels behind Mantitan's body is covered in large barbs which have been known to puncture the hulls of large ships.

Cathodetin, the Ball Pokemon. Cathodetin are ill-tempered and readily explode from even the slighest of annoyances. Legend has it that the explosion of one can fall an entire building if highly antagonized.

(For the two I posted before)

Musket, the Roving Pokemon. Their smelling and hearing abilities are quite powerful, allowing them to track prey even in pitch darkness. Musket have been clocked running as fast as 30mph when chasing prey.

Porygon³, the Navigation Pokemon. Porygon³ were created after the previous experiment to explore alien dimensions had unsolvable issues. Rumor has it that Porygon³ has transmitted the speech of a colony of Deoxys, but is yet to be confirmed.

I think I should consider making a Deviantart account to host these. :lick:

rockem7

Smash Ace
Those pictures are pretty cool, guys. :)

Only request is that you use collapse tags so that other people who look in here don't have their pages stretched.

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Or use a link. Like me :D

Mantitan may be my favorite new pokemon so far, (cept Rexlax), they all look really good!

EDIT:
I won't be doing any more prevos or evos for a while, (scanner is like really broken.)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, I'm done. And since my dad took the camera with him today, I'm stuck using the webcam yet again to take all the pictures

It's Negabolt, the Negative Energy Pokemon. Along with his partner (who I still haven't drawn yet) ________, they are the strongest tag team duo in the pokemon world. When they work together, nothing can stop them. They have also been known to have a strong sense of leadership in their pack.

I'll show Plusle's evo later

UberMario

Smash Master
Well, I'm done. And since my dad took the camera with him today, I'm stuck using the webcam yet again to take all the pictures

It's Negabolt, the Negative Energy Pokemon. Along with his partner (who I still haven't drawn yet) ________, they are the strongest tag team duo in the pokemon world. When they work together, nothing can stop them. They have also been known to have a strong sense of leadership in their pack.

I'll show Plusle's evo later
Looks good!

When you do the Plusle/Minun PRE-evolution, you should give it small round ears, since Positive is represented by a plus sign, Negative with a Minus, and Neutral with a dot. So it could have green ears with a small bit of yellow near the head. (Since Plusle and Minun have a little bit of yellow on their ear)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Looks good!

When you do the Plusle/Minun PRE-evolution, you should give it small round ears, since Positive is represented by a plus sign, Negative with a Minus, and Neutral with a dot. So it could have green ears with a small bit of yellow near the head. (Since Plusle and Minun have a little bit of yellow on their ear)
So THAT'S what neutral is represented by

I was trying to make one of those evolutions where you had to have both members in the party, but I didn't know the neutral sign

Oh well, too late for that now

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Or use a link. Like me :D

Mantitan may be my favorite new pokemon so far, (cept Rexlax), they all look really good!

EDIT:
I won't be doing any more prevos or evos for a while, (scanner is like really broken. So anyone can do the ones I called.)
When I said this I still say that if anyone even thinks about making a pachirisu prevo I will destroy them!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Pluscharge might be an interesting name for the Plusle evolution, Celebi.

Nice work on Negabolt. I'll work on some math later.

Ahhhhh

Thank you for reminding me I had completely forgotten to start working on Pluscharge (thanks for the name idea)

Now should I make it identical to Negabolt, in which case I can just erase a couple of details or make an entirely new pose, or do I make it different enough from Negabolt that it warrants its own new drawing?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Make Pluscharge and Negabolt mirror each other like Plusle and Minun did.

Here are the stats for Negabolt.

80 / 60 / 70 / 95 / 105 / 115

Now Negabolt is slightly actually usable, with 80 / 105 defenses on the special spectrum. Base 115 Speed is also fast, and makes for good / better Baton Passing on Nasty Plots.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Make Pluscharge and Negabolt mirror each other like Plusle and Minun did.

Here are the stats for Negabolt.

80 / 60 / 70 / 95 / 105 / 115

Now Negabolt is slightly actually usable, with 80 / 105 defenses on the special spectrum. Base 115 Speed is also fast, and makes for good / better Baton Passing on Nasty Plots.
Will do Tery. I'm actually working on it in my sketchbook as we speak

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright. Since Plusle and Minun share similar base stat setups Pluscharge's base stats will look like 80 / 70 / 60 / 105 / 95 / 115, the inverse to Negabolt.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Jesus is it hard to take pictures with a web camera that's attached to your computer screen :/

Anyways, it's done now

Pluscharge, the Positive Charge Pokemon. It is generally more cheerful than it's partner, Negabolt noted by Pluscharge's happier pose and ears that are pointed up. When paired together, Negabolt and Pluscharge are an unstoppable force.

You guys like?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Pluscharge's stats make it look like an inferior Jolteon.

UberMario

Smash Master
That reminds me, who's going to mod this now if Spire no longer can? (Can he?) There are quite a few pokemon not listed yet. (Mantitan, Cathodetin, Negabolt, Shuckie, Shucking, Chicadeli)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What do you mean Mod? Like Moderator of the forum? They're working on that. If you mean by this project then we can just have CRASHiC reupdate the OP if necessary.

UberMario

Smash Master
Yeah, I just call anything a mod does modding, even if it is just editing someone else's post. lol

Besides, we never know when Crashic will next get banned so he's not a 100% reliable source.
(No offense Crash)

UberMario

Smash Master
I'll add more, but I'm waiting for the ones we have to be added to the OP, I don't see a reason to complete the artwork for my ideas if they are going to get buried in a thread, know what I mean?

inb4I'dluv2BAmod4tisairEuh

Top Bottom