• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I'm making plans to go now, but I probably won't play Link much in tournament. I'd love to get in some Friendlies against other Link players though.

:phone:

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
I might actually go if I can manage to get a ride there with some friends.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I don't think I'll be able to. :( Rayku will be busy with military stuff around that time and I wouldn't want to spend that much by myself since I'm already planning to go to CEO in Orlando for the summer.

Besides, my Link needs to improve a helluva lot before it's worth taking to another big event.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
So any other Links here going to EVO? I'll be going. Also does anyone here happen to know Ken? I want to money match him at EVO. I'd appreciate it if anyone can let him know so we can make this match happen somehow. If it helps gain attention and/or hype, you can say it'll be my Link vs his Marth for about $20. Also to avoid any confusion about my name if anyone meets me there, Skeith is pronounced like "Skayth"; a lot of people tend mispronounce it -_-. Spread the word!

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Tell me if he accepts. It should be worth noting that Evo doesn't allow gambling so I would have to mm him after pools, possibly at a hotel room or somewhere less obvious.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Me and Internet explorer were both there, and there was another Link that I played as well in friendlies later, not to mention Germ was there heh heh..Annnnnnnd I saw you playing your pools, you were ****** dude.

Also how did you guys do in pools? I got knocked in round 1 pools but did pretty well besides playing a Mario, who I could have beaten but I didn't know the match up.

http://evo2013.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/ssbm_f62.html

NNID
dansalvato
Bob money sent me to losers, though it was down to the last hit. Super clutch. From there I was knocked out by a Fox player who was good at gimping. I think I won 3 sets in total?

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
I was there too. I noticed one of my friends (Sybawave) eliminated InternetExplorer and I played a couple of other Links. I don't suppose I might of played you Mofat?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Maybe skeith, I was sitting down playing MM with some friends and I think it was you that came over.

Top Bottom