• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo North: The Midwest Championships (June 22-24 2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up to people that are coming. Dundee road, which is east-west and south of Nickel City, is closed southwest of Nickel City. If mapquest told you to go east down that street, I recommend going north to Lake Cook and going east on that, then turning south on Waukegan.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Is anyone else staying at that Red Roof Inn near by? Or perhaps want to split a room (and its cost)? :) :) :)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lol unless trail plays either mathos or d-rephen..... whoever that unfortunate soul is will be going to losers early. then trail will go down in flames shortly after ... losing to some random kid.

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
This might be a bit late for some people, but after going to just watch, just watching won't cost anything except maybe the normal two bucks to get into Nickel City. But I don't even think you'll have to pay that.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
First of all

11AM SHARP
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Console)
$10 Entry (See EVO website for RULES)
Top 8 Qualify for EVO Worlds

It's not 11AM yet :p

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
****. Got knocked out in the 3rd round and then in the first match of the losers bracked.

I can't play against Fox and Falco at all. Their barrage of SHL (and SHL -> Fsmash with Falco) *** ***** me every time.

Tourney is still going on. Mathos, Viperboi, and Drephen were all doing good before I left. I'm pretty sure one of them will end up on top.

I talked to one of the guys running the tournament and he said that they're going to record the last few matches. We can expect to see them on youtube soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom