• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

V-K

Smash Ace
Mango was nervous but PP was way more nervous. At the end he just dash attacked too much. There were actually parts where he could have just fsmashed but he didn't go for it.

pieisamazing

Smash Cadet
i cant believe you guys want to watch even more of these matches

the best we can hope for right now is that the rest of the games are 2-0 and we can hustle smash off the stage in a hurry and salvage whatever shreds of hype it has left

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Yeah, but it's not quite Captain Falcon knee hype level. I hear the crowd sometimes though.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i cant believe you guys want to watch even more of these matches

the best we can hope for right now is that the rest of the games are 2-0 and we can hustle smash off the stage in a hurry and salvage whatever shreds of hype it has left
there are 97,000 people watching losers bracket. I think we'll be ok

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Still, why is the MELEE community so quiet? On the SF stream, they were saying Smash is getting really hyped, and hype is contagious. Maybe anti-hype is contagious too?

The stream is healthy as hell though.

Top Bottom