• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone from Tampa ATTN:

lamugi

Smash Lord
So, I pretty much know everyone who plays melee/brawl here and honestly we need to stop being so **** lazy.
We hold no smashfest, we never travel hell we barely play each other... so it's time for me to step things up.

Smashfest in my house on the 25th of october, There will be melee and brawl.
For anyone wanting to learn melee i'd be glad to show you some shiz, of course i'm no chops,but i'm pretty good. people from outside of tampa can go as well! :)

So all i'm asking now is input,input,input. shoot!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm taking the day off from work. I want another smash fest. I haven't been to one in forever... and this doesn't count the random get togethers at my house.

Anyways, I'll try my hardest. I don't know why my manager has me on Saturdays... I'm supposed to be working Fridays... but whatever...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont think anything is going on the 25th...i may come. Make sure to actually do something this time, unlike the failure that was PAE Brawl Bash >.>;;

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
im down to come to this..and ill bring the al mighty slim del a crim aka greg....we hold it down fo show..but yea west fl is trash in hostin fest and torneys..excets gdx's and dirty rice's..but yea we suck in hostin..but yo im goin to start findin open places where i can host.but i live in NPR and no1 ever wants to come my way :'( but i make things fun....imma see what i can do but im down to come to this..plus i miss u noel in a non-homo way...ur tha ish ***.....and ill show u some of my BomB Soldier..hahahaha

polmex..i wanna team wit u nigg me and u never team :'( except when we do friendlies..but i no u got a rep as 1/2 of the mario bros of rapage..but holla at me nigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
renth wish u was still here....ur 1 of the coolest smashers i met...

lamugi my car is out of order right now but when i get it up and runnin imma be around ur way more often...may be u can school me on some shiz style....

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
*ATTENTION*

MY HOUSE

OCT. 4TH

KIMBO vs SHAMROCK

THE PARTY STARTS AT 7PM

THERE WILL BE FOOD AND ALCOHOL AND SODA AND MAYBE SMASH

P.M. IF U ARE INTRESTED..

BE THERE OR BE GAY!!!!!!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry man, if i decide i want to watch the fight, i have closer means

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea but im sYm...u no what that means????NOTHING AT ALL..but yea..u live all the way in orlando..im not expectin u to come all the way over here to watch a fight 4 a few hrs...

myspace.com/haha85

check out GABEBO SPLICE...he a beast

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
if masky goes through with it, ill be attending the tournament in Gainesville, FL on October 25th. but if he cant host it, ill come to your shindig

-GDX on hrnut's account

Smash Attak Mak

Smash Rookie
Yo Lamugi, I think we've met before...Anyway, I think I'll be able to stop by on the 25th. I might bring a couple of peeps with me too.

Top Bottom