• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone from Tampa ATTN:

Smash Attak Mak

Smash Rookie
Are those peeps the ones in your sig...?
Hmm...Maybe. One of them lives in GA now. The other one, CKR, lives in Tampa and I'll definitely be able to get him to come unless he has something really important to do. I was actually talking about some other people I would bring...I just recently discovered a TON of good Tampa Smashers who live near the USF area. Yall just let me know how many peeps I can bring. If yall say 10-15, I'll bring 10-15!!!

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure my whole hood would love to come to this. We can probably get some of Timbo to go too, Johnny better go...
Anyway we still need T.Vs and stuff. I'll bring my wii and T.V so atm we have 2 setups. My friends can probably get a cube and another T.V. so at least we have 3 Melee setups.
I'm pretty sure that this won't be a tourney with payouts.
We can definitely hold crews, and mini tournies as well, still no payouts but that also means why NOT enter?
Me and Noel don't wanna be takin everyones cash, jk.
:p

Btw we also run a much better bracket system so there is no worries about that.

El. Oh El. at your 425 posts of complete nothing XD. Either way nice post count XD

lamugi

Smash Lord
I'm sure my whole hood would love to come to this. We can probably get some of Timbo to go too, Johnny better go...
Anyway we still need T.Vs and stuff. I'll bring my wii and T.V so atm we have 2 setups. My friends can probably get a cube and another T.V. so at least we have 3 Melee setups.
We can definitely hold crews, and mini tournies as well, still no payouts but that also means why NOT enter?

El. Oh El. at your 425 posts of complete nothing XD. Either way nice post count XD
lol its 431 now
XD

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

Is this post supposed to mean there may be another tampa tourney? lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, sorry. me and hrnut decided to host a house tourney on the 25th instead. you guys are more than welcome to come if any of you want more of a tourney than a smashfest. But it wont be too many people at ours anyway. Our last house tourney had 20 or so, and that was on a sunday

lamugi

Smash Lord
uhh id prefer melee a million times over then brawl...and since not that many people seem intrested in brawl....hmmmm melee then some brawl sounds good! Besides Hr and GDX are doing a brwal tourney that day sooooooo.

Matt Turner

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, so is anything going on this day?

Maybe I can come by after Brawl League at Play-N-Trade. If PolMex is going, I could just ask him about the where and when I guess.

Are you guys playing in the Brawl League going on now?

Top Bottom