• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everybody hates Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrawlKing15

Link to original post: [drupal=1317]Everybody hates Jigglypuff[/drupal]

I don't like Jigglypuff myself, but can anyone play as jigglypuff? Honestly, you go online and no one is Jigglypuff. I believe the next SSB Jigglypuff should be thrown out, but I would brawl anyone would is good with Jigglypuff.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I don't like Jigglypuff myself, but can anyone play as jigglypuff? Honestly, you go online and no one is Jigglypuff. I believe the next SSB Jigglypuff should be thrown out, but I would brawl anyone would is good with Jigglypuff.
Ok? Your point? No really why should there not be jigglypuff in the next Smash Bros.? She does have a stunning attack and a sweet spike. Honestly, nobody plays Jiggy because they don't want to own as much as they do. No person can see that much awesomeness in one match.

B

BrawlKing15

It may be the original twelve, but still that the least played character. If someone can prove that Jiggypuff is good, I may take it back.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I main Jigglypuff. There are plenty of good Jiggs players here.
I can easily prove she's good.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This one should be closed shortly.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
It may be the original twelve, but still that the least played character.
Your proof?

One thing you learn is you should never ever cut a character from a fighting game's sequel. Somewhere someone will be very upset about it. And by someone I mean tons of people. Sure tons less people might be upset about Jugglypuff leaving then another character but tons of people is still tons of people and upsetting tons of people is bad.

Keeping every single character from previous games + A couple new characters>Adding more new characters at the expense of losing old ones evey time.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol Alex. Take one look at your sig, and nobody would guess that you used to use Jiggs.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm not a big fan of Jiggs. xD

Soooo boring to fight.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lol Straked, I am an avid Jiggly player >.>. I just don't like the fact that she's reaaallly easy to kill.
If you get killed easily, ur nawt smashin' rite.
Just ask Jam. He wobbles Jiggs on the daily. Also, he claims he won't wobble you. Don't believe him.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Jigglypuff is one of the funnest characters to play in brawl

(Along with ganon and icies <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom