• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ever notice

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I loved Wolf's British voice. But how does he sound Irish? I was thinking central US, but apparently some people identify him as western Canadian. Never heard Irish, though.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...An Irish-sounding Wolf O'Donnell. THAT... THAT would be absolutely perfect.

And a slightly Irish-sounding Fox McCloud. And an Italian Falco Lombardi.

...Dang. The three Star Fox reps have actual last names. :O

Irish accent FTW.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Couldn't O'Donnell also suggest Scottish ancestry?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
When I went to Scotland, I met some Macleods, which we basically pronounced McCloud in our American accents.[/unrelated]

I'd agree that when I heard Brawl Wolf it struck me as more central-south United Statesian than anything European.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Wait what? When did Wolf ever have an Irish accent? xD

~reads through~ yeah... he's totally American except in Lylat Wars 64 where he has the worst English accent ever.

Sterotypical Bad guy material, sounded like he was about to tiddle his fur-moustache and tie a maiden to the train tracks any second.

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
Wait what? When did Wolf ever have an Irish accent? xD

~reads through~ yeah... he's totally American except in Lylat Wars 64 where he has the worst English accent ever.

Sterotypical Bad guy material, sounded like he was about to tiddle his fur-moustache and tie a maiden to the train tracks any second.
I think the reason people like Wolf's 64 voice so much is because it's really just so bad to the point that it's actually good.

I think Fox and Falco took a big step up in voice actors. Brooklyn Falco cracks me up, and it fits him.

Wolf though, is just funny. HICK GANGSTA FOR THE WIN! xD

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
I think the reason people like Wolf's 64 voice so much is because it's really just so bad to the point that it's actually good.
Well I do get that I really do and the quotes he came out with were great.

But as an Englishman I can't stand behind that voice xD it's soooo baddddd it makes me cringe.

I prefer the Assault voice myself, that voice was perfect in my opinion.

Top Bottom