• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Escaped Peach main, taking refuge here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
*runs up to both of you idiots.*
Bit harsh don't you think? What gives YOU the right to call me an idiot? It's not like as if you are world famous or something like that around here. (Well, from what I CAN SEE around here.) Also, when it's tomorrow, I will have been on here for EXACTLY a month now. Therefore, I don't really know who's ACTUALLY good around here on these boards yet as I don't really care that much. Just a general warning from me: I don't like being insulted unless if you have a GOOD reason to back it up. I'll let this one go seemingly as though that you don't know me either. :)

yeah, they need to learn to read >_>
Ah FYI, I CAN read. Also I DID see that youtube link before, but initially at the time, I wasn't really interested about clicking on it to see what the fuss was about. Hmm...I guess I MIGHT watch it if you REALLY insist me on doing so Sky...Oh well. I guess I'll do it just for the sake of getting to know you. :p

Kirby is a sunburnt marshmallow ****it!
Do you use the red kirby?

*Waves short pink hands while yelling "HIIIIIII!!!"*
*Inhales Atria and copies the crowd destroyer weapon*
*Charges Atria, who spot dodges, expecting a crowd destroyer blast*
*Jumps and aerial hammers as Atria comes out of the spot dodge*
*Waves hands and says "HIIIIIIII!!!!" as some mysterious voice calls out "GAME!"*
Lol, it appears that you don't know my play style when I play brawl. THIS is what ACTUALLY happened!

*Fromundaman Waves short pink hands while yelling "HIIIIIII!!!"*
Atria: "Who the hell is this freak saying hello to?"
*Fromundaman Inhales Atria and copies the crowd destroyer weapon*
*Atria b****slaps the back of Fromundaman's head.*
*Fromundaman loses his ability.*
*Fromundaman attempts to inhale Atria again.*
*Atria rolls backward behind Fromundaman.*
*Fromundaman's attack misses.*
*Atria throws a bomb at Fromundaman*
*The bomb successfully hits Fromundaman.*
*Atria does the Victory Dance. (Utaunt)*
*Fromundaman gets KO'd!*
???: "GAME!"

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
*Fromundaman gets KO'd!*
*A1lion835 comes in and gets his giant rock buds to OHKO Atria, making him the winner*

Sky`

Smash Lord
Bit harsh don't you think? What gives YOU the right to call me an idiot? It's not like as if you are world famous or something like that around here. (Well, from what I CAN SEE around here.) Also, when it's tomorrow, I will have been on here for EXACTLY a month now. Therefore, I don't really know who's ACTUALLY good around here on these boards yet as I don't really care that much. Just a general warning from me: I don't like being insulted unless if you have a GOOD reason to back it up. I'll let this one go seemingly as though that you don't know me either. :)

Ah FYI, I CAN read. Also I DID see that youtube link before, but initially at the time, I wasn't really interested about clicking on it to see what the fuss was about. Hmm...I guess I MIGHT watch it if you REALLY insist me on doing so Sky...Oh well. I guess I'll do it just for the sake of getting to know you. :p

Do you use the red kirby?

Lol, it appears that you don't know my play style when I play brawl. THIS is what ACTUALLY happened!

*Fromundaman gets KO'd!*
y so srs?

I'll checkmate your dominance with jaw dropping rhetoric if you can't take a joke.

kuz i wuz jus j0king.

But apparently, text is a tad difficult to tell, either way.

So when I talk to you, I'll add this.

/10jokes.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
y so srs?

I'll checkmate your dominance with jaw dropping rhetoric if you can't take a joke.

kuz i wuz jus j0king.
Umm...TBH, jokes like that aren't really my form of entertainment, even when I'm not on the internet where I think it may be SLIGHTLY more noticeable. I ALWAYS take them the wrong way and look at them from their actual point of view/what they actually mean. Therefore over the years, I now despise actual jokes like that. Like with this situation, the reason why I got serious is because I thought it was pretty stupid of you calling me an idiot just because I didn't know who you were. Other people including you made it look like it that it was supposed to be a known fact around here or something like that and that's why I thought you called me an idiot because of that. So like I always do, I took it the wrong way and got angry because I thought that was a pretty stupid reason why for you to think that you were able to call me an idiot like that.

Also, you didn't state why you called me an idiot (Well, it's too late now I suppose.) so that just made me think that you were ignorant so I had to ask why. Also, I don't like it when people make false opinions that I can't do something because I hate it when people look down at me as well. But I'm going to assume THAT was a joke too. Anyway, I don't care about this anymore. I'm just going to put all of this behind me and move on.

(Exaggerates) Ehhh...sorry...No joke. :( I just looked over the whole conversation again and now that I think about what I said to you, I went beserk over nothing and that was completely unecessary of me saying that to you. I haven't had a good day at all today. Haven't been thinking clearly either. I think I've come to realize that I've got some anger issues too... >_> No hard feelings I hope...

*B****slaps her head to regain her senses again.*

*Fromundaman gets KO'd!*
BTW, THIS was a joke FYI. :p

But apparently, text is a tad difficult to tell, either way.
True, I'll give you that.

So when I talk to you, I'll add this.

/10jokes.
You COULD, but later on in time or people who don't look at the Kirby boards, (people) may be wondering why you are doing that anyway. So I'll tell you that this won't always work. Also, I'm going to assume you're going to do that anyway in your next post just to make me look like an actual idiot for responding to this and for another fact that I can't take jokes like that.

*A1lion835 comes in and gets his giant rock buds to OHKO Atria, making him the winner*
And when did YOU come into this fight hmm? Yeah, yeah whatever you say. YOU get a OHKO against me? HA! Don't make me laugh! THIS is what actually happened. I'll tell you how it went anyway because of what happened to you after the fight.

THIS is what happened:

*Atria transforms into Kirby's stone form to camouflage herself from the the giant rock buds.*
*Fromundaman gets OHKO'd by the giant rock buds.*
*Atria still in the rock form, slides down a slope and lands on A1lion835's head.*
*A1lion835 gets KO'd and loses 30% of his brain when Atria landed on his head in the stone form.*
*Atria wins the battle!*
Atria: "Oh look! A1lion835 is mentally ******** now! I think Formundaman has made a friend! :laugh:
A1lion835: "HIIIIIII!!!"
Fromundaman: "HIIIIIII!!!"
Atria: "It's a bit sad though. That's the ONLY thing they can say to each other..."
*Atria feels pity for the both of them then leaves.*
*3 days later...*
Atria: "Man they're still saying hello to each other? I think I should put them out of their misery..."
*Atria takes A1lion835's Supspace Cannon and uses it against them.*
*A1lion835 and Fromundaman are blasted into Subspace never to return from there again.*
Atria: "Ah finally! Some peace and quite!"
*Atria goes back home and relaxes without any interruption that was made from A1lion835 and Fromundaman.*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You COULD, but later on in time or people who don't look at the Kirby boards, (people) may be wondering why you are doing that anyway. So I'll tell you that this won't always work. Also, I'm going to assume you're going to do that anyway in your next post just to make me look like an actual idiot for responding to this and for another fact that I can't take jokes like that.
I think that too was a joke...

Also, here's how it REALLY happened:

*Atria smoked hallucinogenic drugs, causing him/her to believe he/she was anywhere near as awesome as Fromundaman.*

Atria

Smash Journeyman
I think that too was a joke...
Well, WHAT ISN'T A JOKE?! Ehhh...I swear, I think I'm about to get a headache just by being here...:(

Also, here's how it REALLY happened:

*Fromundaman smoked hallucinogenic drugs, causing him to believe that he was awesome.*
Oh you low life...I THINK you need to see a therapist about your drug problem. That's terrible how you think that you need drugs to be on top of the world! :( Don't you remember that drug education class you went to? Remember how your teacher said this:

For goodness sake he even wrote it on the board:

SHAME on you fromundaman. I think you need to take those classes again. I don't think that your teacher could have made himself any clearer on what he told you about drugs. For shame...*Shakes her head in pity*

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
*Atria transforms into Kirby's stone form to camouflage herself from the the giant rock buds.*-this is where you went wrong. My giant rock buds are actually sentient, and since you were not giant, the crushed you. So everything from here on out didn't actually happen. Let me show you what did:
*Fromundaman gets OHKO'd by the giant rock buds.*
*Atria still in the rock form, slides down a slope and lands on A1lion835's head.*
*A1lion835 gets KO'd and loses 30% of his brain when Atria landed on his head in the stone form.*
*Atria wins the battle!*
Atria: "Oh look! A1lion835 is mentally ******** now! I think Formundaman has made a friend! :laugh:
Atria: "It's a bit sad though. That's the ONLY thing they can say to each other..."
*Atria feels pity for the both of them then leaves.*
*3 days later...*
Atria: "Man they're still saying hello to each other? I think I should put them out of their misery..."
*Atria takes A1lion835's Supspace Cannon and uses it against them.*
*A1lion835 and Fromundaman are blasted into Subspace never to return from there again.*
Atria: "Ah finally! Some peace and quite!"
*Atria goes back home and relaxes without any interruption that was made from A1lion835 and Fromundaman.*
*Atria transforms into a rock*
*Atria is OHKO'd*
*Atria goes to make out with fromundaman, her brain injured by the OHKO*
*A1lion835, out of pity that she thinks fromundaman is hot, puts her out of her misery with his subspace cannon*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*Atria is OHKO'd*
Wait... I've been making out with a rock?!

*A1lion835, out of pity that she thinks fromundaman is hot, puts her out of her misery with his subspace cannon*
Also, anyone who could make that sort of mistake should be put out of their misery!

@Atria: But... but... he said if I didn't smoke I might end up like them:

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Wait... I've been making out with a rock?!
Yeah I saw it, you made out with one of A1lion835's rock buddies...Was it good? :laugh:

Although then again, you've got a bunch of rocks for brains so I don't know if you could remember anything or not you drug addict.

Also, anyone who could make that sort of mistake should be put out of their misery!
Oh wait...It must have been pretty bad then if you managed to remember yourself making out with one of A1lion835's rock buddies as well as you mentioning that. Maybe YOU should have put yourself out of misery. But A1lion835 did that for you so I think that he is a fairly reliable friend of yours. ;) Also why did you make out with one of his rock buddies in the first place? I don't really understand why...You must have been PRETTY HIGH back then...

I've got a tip for you: Ease up on the dope a little fromundaman, or you'll end up doing other crazy inhuman things like that and you'll never forgive yourself that you WILL want to be put out of your misery like what you just mentioned earlier!

@Atria: But... but... he said if I didn't smoke I might end up like them:

It's too late now I'm afraid. The morale of the story, you take drugs, you lose. Better luck next time...

@A1lion835: Wow...You can still think?

Um, more importantly in your quote, that's what DID happen in that match you brain damaged moron. Of course they'd still KO fromundaman! What are you dumb? You explaining to me about what the 'Rock buddies' do doesn't make any difference! I bet they couldn't tell the difference between a rock and a human so that's why my camouflage worked against you. Therefore, I won the battle as well as me giving you brain damage in the process. Nothing changed at all during that match. Although, it sounds like that you started another match so I'll look at it...

*Atria is OHKO'd*
Why are you two gaining up on me?! *Looks at earlier posts in this thread.* Ohh...THAT'S why:

Oh, and btw, I'm a prostitute They just call me Molly. (Not really, but they should...)
Haha A1, how did you find that I was a prostitute?!
Wow A1lion835, you really care that much about a prostitute? I'm surprised...Why do you even bother trying to defend her? O_O I guess it's one of those many mysteries in life I'll never be able to solve...

Fromundaman I'm ashamed, where else have you gone wrong in your life hm? First you're a drug addict and now I find out that you are a prostitute! You make me sick! GET A JOB! BTW, I won't accept that you being a prostitute is a career. Get out of my sight you filthy w****!

I'm pretty sure that A1lion835 can help you get your life back on track seeing as though he tried to put you out of your misery when you made out with one of his rock buddies for money. Oh, and I guess that's a reasonable explanation why you did make out with one of his rock buddies in the first place. It makes sense to me now.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, we did... It seems every thread on these boards turns into a general chat thread.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
You guys totally ****ed up this thread.
Yeah, we did... It seems every thread on these boards turns into a general chat thread.
I think I practically destroy ANY thread I come in contact with. If I can remember correctly, I think that I have destroyed about 5 threads now. I think that's pretty bad now that I think about it. However when I do so, it seems so catchy and most people want to join in with the destruction of thread...Overall however, it's mainly caused by me. Oh well...

Hmm...This is giving me another idea...I doubt that I might do it though. Ideas are popping up all over the place for me this week! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom