• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Escape From The Humans!

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
(I originally posted this in the PokeCenter, but that apparently wasn't the place...)

Here are da rules:

1) You start off as a "baby" pokemon. You may evolve as the plot moves on.

2) Speaking of that, don't do anything bogus. Let the plot move where it moves.

3) I'll be GMing the NPC's most of the time...

4) RPing in first-person is neato.

5) Typical rules for THE GAME may apply.

And we start!

I lift my head up above the tall grass, scanning the area. The meadow is a haven. Relaxing...but...with conflict. I sense my surroundings quietly...aaaaand...HUMANS. I slither away as fast as I can by pure reflex, rather than attacking. I do not know much of the humans, but I do know some of them seem to be cruel poachers. I'm not about to take that chance. It's...just a small boy. The boy sees me and gives chase. Apparently he's been searching for one of my kind for a while, but why must must I be inflicted with this luck?? I dart my head from left to right as I try to escape, searching for anything to help me out of this predicament. Tis' a shame not many look highly upon a lone EKANS...

((Ekans?...EKANS?? EEEKAAAAAAAANNNNSSS!!!))

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
The sun blazes down upon the feild and the tall grass. A short distance away from me is a succulent Weedle, greedily nibbling up grass. Oh, it's so smooth, so plump... so defenseless! And yet I'm stuck under this log until a cloud rolls by; my Dry Skin wouldn't be able to stand those rays for very long.

Ugh, it won't take too long, I finally decide. Leaping out from under my log, my Astonish catches the worm off-guard, and I finish him off with a well-aimed Mud Slap. *Ba-DING!* Level up! CROAGUNK learned Poison Sting! Chuckling, I begin to drag the Wurmple back to my den. The sun was starting to hurt...

A shadow moves over me, and then dissapears! A human, perhaps? I sneak through the tall grass to get a closer look: A young boy has spotted a lone Ekans.

Should I help or go back to my log? I'd hate to leave a fellow Poison-type in need... But this darn sun! I move a leaf over me and watch the battle from a distance.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
As I slither past I notice I've went clear across a log that I could take cover in. Sure, it might be already occupied by another who MIGHT not be too glad to see me...but I figure that my odds would fare better with the lone log than with this child. I make a sudden U-turn to get to the log. The foolish boy slips trying to pursue me, HA! I escape to the log and find...a CROAGUNK, just outside of it. Covering himself with a leaf, he was apparently watching me. "EK! EK! Ekaaaans-ans! Kan!" I ask in the Universal Pokemon Language (PokeSpeak!). "May I take cover in your log?"

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Meanwhile...

Far, far away, on Cinnabar island, a small Grimer sludges his way through the lower levels of Pokémon Mansion. Leaving a royal mess of sludge wherever he goes, he is completely oblivious to the manner by which he makes himself such easy prey. As he turns a corner, a Growlithe tackles him.

*Sluggh*

The Growlithe pushes against the smuck body of the Grimer. Before the Grimer can respond, Growlithe uses Ember.

The Grimer simply... smiles.

*burnnnn*

The Grimer begins to melt.

The Growlithe, advantageous albeit slightly confused, decides to finish the Grimer off with a quick series of Bites. Chomp, chomp, chomp, he eats the Grimer alive.

Prancing away happily after his 'victory,' the Growlithe begins to feel a burning in his esophagus. The burning sensation travels down into his stomach, where he experiences an immense pain. A toxic burning...

The sludge tears through the Growlithes insides, destroying his intestines and leaking out through his underbelly fur. Growlithe begins to yelp, and a crowd of his fellow firedog pokémon begins to form.

*Bark bark!*

"Help me!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME! HELP ME!"

The Growlithe begins to rile in pain as he rolls around on the ground. A trail of purple ooze begins to form underneath where he rolls. The Growlithe sits on all fours, a bloody mess of toxic sludge, body organs, and blood. Suddenly his chest cavity bursts open and a liquid mess of blood and guts and purple drops out of his body. The Growlithe turns pale, falls over, and dies.

The Grimer slides his way out of the Pokémon's corpse and simply... smiles.

He sludges off, back to the Grimer end of the mansion.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Meanwhile...

Far, far away, on Cinnabar island, a small Grimer sludges his way through the lower levels of Pokémon Mansion. Leaving a royal mess of sludge wherever he goes, he is completely oblivious to the manner by which he makes himself such easy prey. As he turns a corner, a Growlithe tackles him.

*Sluggh*

The Growlithe pushes against the smuck body of the Grimer. Before the Grimer can respond, Growlithe uses Ember.

*burnnnn*

The Grimer begins to melt.

The Growlithe, advantageous albeit slightly confused, decides to finish the Grimer off with a quick series of Bites. Chomp, chomp, chomp, he eats the Grimer alive.

Prancing away happily after his 'victory,' the Growlithe begins to feel a burning in his esophagus. The burning sensation travels down into his stomach, where he experiences an immense pain. A toxic burning...

The sludge tears through the Growlithes insides, destroying his intestines and leaking out through his underbelly fur. Growlithe begins to yelp, and a crowd of his fellow firedog pokémon begins to form.

*Bark bark!*

"Help me!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME! HELP ME!"

The Growlithe begins to rile in pain as he rolls around on the ground. A trail of purple ooze begins to form underneath where he rolls. The Growlithe sits on all fours, a bloody mess of toxic sludge, body organs, and blood. Suddenly his chest cavity bursts open and a liquid mess of blood and guts and purple drops out of his body. The Growlithe turns pale, falls over, and dies.

The Grimer slides his way out of the Pokémon's corpse and simply... smiles.

He sludges off, back to the Grimer end of the mansion.
Remember, kids, Max-Revive heals everything...

smashbot226

Smash Master
Remember, kids, Max-Revive heals everything...
:D

---------------

Vermillion seemed so boring to me, especially after mu companion was caught.

"Cuuuu-booooone. Cubone!" (Geez, I wonder if there's any place out of this bore...)

Then IT appeared...

A huge boat, called, "The S.S. Anne." Probably named after some skanky girl, I thought.

However, curious, I picked up my bone and trod into the city, where I peeked out of my bushy home, to see many people surrounding a podium, looking at a man with large scissors about to cut a ribbon...

"Cuuu-bone..." (What is it with them and ribbon?!?)

Then, I looked to the left, and saw the open space in the ship- one with my stature could easily fit through...

I looked around to make sure nobody was nearby, and rushed to the edge of the bay and leaped into the opening, finding small space to move around.

"BONE!" (Great...)

Effortlessly, tried feeling around, when I found a small space above my head- MUCH bigger than my current abode. Faintly, I could hear the fat man's speech outside...

"Ladies and Gentlemen! May I introduce- S.S. Anne's first EVER Sinnoh Cruiseline!!!"

Cheers were heard, but nobody could hear the grunting and outbursts of movement in the corridors of the ship's mechanisms...

Then I came across a ladder, which while steadily climbing, overheard a conversation...

"So Captain, what will the itinerary be?"

"Well, Scott, first, we're going to make a stop in Cinnibar Town, stay for about three days, then go straight for Sinnoh. Stopping first in Pastoria I believe...

Travels? Adventures?!? right up my alley! Perhaps I'll meet new friends and we could live on this boat!

Excited, I continued climbing up the ladder and found myself in a large room, full of delectable human foods...

"*Sniff Sniff* Cu...Cubone..." (Words c-cannot describe how I feel...)

Nearly crying out of happiness, I dove into the nearest food bin, chomping down on dozens of eggs, as I poke my head out and jump into a sauce bin- covered in what humans call syrup, I again jump into another pancake pin, gulping them all down.

Then, I could hear the humans quickly running onto the ship.

"Uh-oh." I then quickly gathered up a number of foods and ran into an air vent, finding a nice niche to-

*CLONK*

I fell through the vent, probably a hollow spot, and found myself in an empty bedroom.

"This is where all the humans are gonna stay?!? Crazy folks!" Then, more humans could be heard in the halls...

"Gala 507, this is it!" Worried, I dove under the bed, my food still in my grasp, as I watched the humans narrowly under my hiding space...

"Oh Ash, isn't this wonderful???"

"It is, Misty. Our honeymoon, and you know what THAT means!"

"Oh, Ash, you're such a- Oh... OH... OH!!!"

A small grunt could've been heard under the bed, as the source rolled on its back and began chewing on its pancake half, when the bed was suddenly thrust, nearly crushing me, as it began to repeatedly bounce up and down.

Distressed, I quickly used my Dig ability and found myself between floors, a small niche, but good for a rest before arrival in Cinnibar...

I'd always wanted to visit the Mansion and go on an adventure...

((OOC: I hope you all know where I'm taking this...))

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
"Oh Ash, isn't this wonderful???"

"It is, Misty. Our honeymoon, and you know what THAT means!"

"Oh, Ash, you're such a- Oh... OH... OH!!!"

A small grunt could've been heard under the bed, as the source rolled on its back and began chewing on its pancake half, when the bed was suddenly thrust, nearly crushing me, as it began to repeatedly bounce up and down.
((OOC: I hope you all know where I'm taking this...))
((I flipping LOLLED...but yeah, we need ZOOK to post))

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
((Wow, two locations at once.))

"Crooooak!" said I to the Ekans. "Sure, go ahead." I Mud Slap the entrence shut to prevent the human boy from finding use. ...Hopefully. "Anything to help a fellow Poison!" I grin a toothy grin. "Here, I was just about to have a---- CROOOOOAK!!"

Glancing around, the Weedle is no where to be seen!! It must've come to while I was distracted and squirmed off...

"M-my dinner..."

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
((You said weedle last time))

"...Well...if food is what your after...then lately I've been dreaming about a certain something I've discovered...You see, humans go on these--GOOF!"

Apparently the boy has deduced that we have hidden ourself in this here log--KOFF! He's bumping it! Trying to flush us out!

Omis

my friends were skinny
Meanwhile in a nearbye pond......

Everything is serene and fine. Unsettled by this I do the unthinkable possibly able to change the land for years to come. Change is inevitable why psuh it away. Content with my reasoning I prepare for it then unleash the power.
MAGIKARP USED SPLASH.

Midnaftw

Smash Cadet
I don't know... I'm near a giant marshmallow if th
It's beautiful, I can see all of the region from up here. I just wish it wasn't so educational, Lucario keeps rambling about the ancient deities and blah blah blah... What does a Riolu have to do to have some fun around here?
Then, it happens.
Fearows surrounding everywhere, they attack us, Lucario tries to fend them off, everyone is running.
Everyone except me.
I panic and trip, falling down the mountainside... falling...falling....
A fearow grabs me and flies off, possibly to feed me to it's young.
I lash out, using the only move I know, bite, The fearow is shocked and drops me, I fall into a mysterious lake...

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
I dash out of the log, not knowing what would would happen to the Croagunk...

Slithering as fast as I can, I am simply greeted by a SP-LASH of water. Apparently I've reached the edge of the lake. Interestingly enough, the splash came from two sources. One foolish Magikarp, and an object (or person) that had just fallen into the lake (from quite a height it would seem).

...A few seconds pass (with that accursed Magikarp still splashing), and something arose up from below the water, thrashing about...It was a Riolu that had fallen from it's mountain home above!...wait...Riolu are PART STEEL.

"GAAAAAH! It's going to drown!"

I could theoretically swim over to him, but I was much to small to use as a float (because carrying him was out of the question, what with me having no limbs). Maybe that Croagunk could help, for I doubt that dang Magikarp would dain to make itself useful...

Top Bottom