• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
DFEAR, please bring useful people to ZP this time, not the dumb *** people you brought last time. I would like cars to have 4-5 players in it, not 1-2.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah Dfear i mean i dont mind gg and...mugen? buuut the other one is really just there and complains a lot >_> and tell them if they wanna go they have to enter >_< and bring xaltis and shaky :3 and joey if you want at least...cuz...THOSE are useful people

Xaltis

Smash Hero
yeah Dfear i mean i dont mind gg and...mugen? buuut the other one is really just there and complains a lot >_> and tell them if they wanna go they have to enter >_< and bring xaltis and shaky :3 and joey if you want at least...cuz...THOSE are useful people
Yaaaaaay X >

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
for a possible? and...whats possible? girls and usefulness.....if it isnt in the kitchen or the bedroom its not vry useful :3 i am no girl

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
sure why not. any mms?
ill...mm you for a dollar.....:3 srsly xD or how about if i win u give me a dollar and if i lose ill make u a sandwich? and...legion................/sigh.....no xD that LAST part was something i dont need to read lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
woooot let me know what sandwich now sooo i can come prepared if i lose or gain a dollar AND a sandwich :3 include veggies and the meat and cheese and the dressing or spices w.e. you want and type of bread and how long ^^, and i wanna play ur Diddy no one else >_>

DFEAR

Smash Hero
woooot let me know what sandwich now sooo i can come prepared if i lose or gain a dollar AND a sandwich :3 include veggies and the meat and cheese and the dressing or spices w.e. you want and type of bread and how long ^^, and i wanna play ur Diddy no one else >_>
ok. lol a ciabatta bread with provolone cheese with mayo/honey mustard lettuce tomato onions with just serano ham with some basil/olive oil over everything o.o i can and should pay u if u make this

anyone wanna do green greens MM i really wanna get good on that stage :\

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ok. lol a ciabatta bread with provolone cheese with mayo/honey mustard lettuce tomato onions with just serano ham with some basil/olive oil over everything o.o

GREEN GREENS!
Yes.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ok. lol a ciabatta bread with provolone cheese with mayo/honey mustard lettuce tomato onions with just serano ham with some basil/olive oil over everything o.o i can and should pay u if u make this

all right btw.......im not giving you this sandwich unless you bring useful people like xaltis and shaky you know since they live near each other? gg usually only wants to play that othr game so dont bring him >_> but mugen is fine to bring :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
all right btw.......im not giving you this sandwich unless you bring useful people like xaltis and shaky you know since they live near each other? gg usually only wants to play that othr game so dont bring him >_> but mugen is fine to bring :D
Getting last place in both doubles and singles, in the last 3 tourneys i've been to, i sure dont feel very useful = <

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well xaltis. mugen is still inthe "process" of getting mlg spots...but i would like to have one already ASAP if u know what i mean :\...

and imma bring gg/mugen they said they will enter zp so its k. more free money yay

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
well xaltis. mugen is still inthe "process" of getting mlg spots...but i would like to have one already ASAP if u know what i mean :\...

and imma bring gg/mugen they said they will enter zp so its k. more free money yay
yeah i understand ull bring them u always bring them....bring xaltis and shaky....xaltis you still enter sooo your worth more <3 and shaky is shaky sooo yeah bring them...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
yeah i understand ull bring them u always bring them....bring xaltis and shaky....xaltis you still enter sooo your worth more <3 and shaky is shaky sooo yeah bring them...
so far what we planned is dfear hanging out friday leaving friday night and when he leaves he takes me down to snipas and i spend the night there, then go to zp sat

DFEAR

Smash Hero
god all those stages are so gay except pictochat when it wants to be cool...but sure wynaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom