• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Esam's ZP monthlies Hollywood, Florida

CO18

Smash Hero
Doubles

1: Giga Shield Breaker (Seibrik + Chaz) ($96.00)
2: A Man and His Rat (MVD + ESAM) ($48.00)
3: Cammy and Cody (Afro + Xaltis) ($16.00)
4: 4th Impact (Nick Riddle + Shaky)
5: Furioku Force (C + Snipa)
5: ARABIAN KNIGHTS (Joey + DFEAR)
7: DBF (Mandef + Cedrick)
7: Aglow is LonLi (Aglow + Loli)

Bracket: http://img411.imageshack.us/i/doubles.gif/

Singles

1: Seibrik ($144.00) (Metaknight)
2: ESAM ($72.00) (Pikachu)
3: MVD ($24.00) (Snake)
4: Xaltis (Falco/Metaknight)
5: Shaky (Ness)
5: Chaz (Marth)
7: Poltergust (Yoshi)
7: Afro Thundah (Snake)
9: Kyle.B (Wario)
9: Greenace (Pikachu/MK)
9: DFEAR (Diddy Kong)
9: Snipa (Ice Climbers/Wolf
13: Cedrick
13: Alustiel (Lucas)
13: Dreweyez (Lucas)
13: Aglow (Ice Climbers/ROB)
17: Citizen
17: R@vyn (Pit)
17: Joey (Snake)
17: LoLi (Pit)
17: 8bitman (ROB)
17: Mandef
17: Kith (Pokemon Trainer)
25: Marcelo

Bracket: http://img14.imageshack.us/i/singlesf.gif/

ANTi_

Smash Hero
beat nick and shaky
You mean ESAM and Shaky you *******.

And i know you ain't talking about NY/NJ because Shaky/ESAM didn't beat any of our top players in bracket.

LOL - Bazztard is censored? Smashboards is mad PG-13

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You mean ESAM and Shaky you *******.

And i know you ain't talking about NY/NJ because Shaky/ESAM didn't beat any of our top players in bracket.

LOL - Bazztard is censored? Smashboards is mad PG-13
We didn't need to beat your top players, Ksizzle lost to MK18.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
We didn't need to beat your top players, Ksizzle lost to MK18.
Hey ******, Ksizzle was also an unranked at the time.

Hop off his nuts.

That's like making a big deal out of somoene like Mero beating Bum's DK just because Bum was **** back in 2008

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
but i really wasnt ranked at the time lol i just got on the rankings and im 9th. thanks anti for defending me but its k

remember guys, rankings are basically a guideline for new tourney hosts that need help seeding and also can be used as a poster in ur room. they dont necessarily introduce skill at all. i might have lost to mk18 but you guys make it seem like the guy is trash. poor guy. he outplayed me in one set. its not like hes better than me

this is pretty funny lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
but i really wasnt ranked at the time lol i just got on the rankings and im 9th. thanks anti for defending me but its k

remember guys, rankings are basically a guideline for new tourney hosts that need help seeding and also can be used as a poster in ur room. they dont necessarily introduce skill at all. i might have lost to mk18 but you guys make it seem like the guy is trash. poor guy. he outplayed me in one set. its not like hes better than me

this is pretty funny lol
hes right mk18 isnt trash hes really good but idk about ur better than him tho..at nll i played mk18 i won the first match and he beat me the second it was close then he almosted 2 stocked me 2nd round.. i gotta play ksizzle to c whos better IMO

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

this is pretty funny lol
We just like hyping ourselves up.
It really IS funny, like you said.
You going to the next MLG event?
I cannot make ti to Apex. :(

Albert.

Smash Master
Ksizzle was unranked at the time but wasn't this after KSizzle had all of those set wins on Ally?

Kosha Boy, Pound 4 winners, pound4 losers(pound 4 losers should have been best of 3, not 5, right?)

Making KSizzle seem less good is like anti-meatriding so that it takes away from Mk18 beating him at MLG.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ksizzle was unranked at the time but wasn't this after KSizzle had all of those set wins on Ally?

Kosha Boy, Pound 4 winners, pound4 losers(pound 4 losers should have been best of 3, not 5, right?)

Making KSizzle seem less good is like anti-meatriding so that it takes away from Mk18 beating him at MLG.
Ughh, Unranked = Unranked homie, you guys make a big deal about Candy and **** losing to your unrankeds so im using the same **** on y'all.

EDIT - Nick Riddle can't make it to Apex because it ain't an MLG event and he gonna do bad LOL.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol

I just got a job

and I hate it

:mad:

and I'll play MvC3

if it ain't broken like MvC2

the metagame should be more than 4 out of 56 characters

:chuckle:
hahah i got a job 2 i just got employed at disney lol
stop complaing about the brokeness and step ur game up lol :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
hahah i got a job 2 i just got employed at disney lol
stop complaing about the brokeness and step ur game up lol :laugh:
LOL Disney

I work there too

:(

and yo

I was playing someone yesterday online and he was using Venom as starter. So I told my friend exactly what he was gonna do at the start of the match. Heavy Punch -> Assist -> HP Venom Fang. Match starts. Same **** happens. I lost my first character because I was too busy laughing. MvC2 is so dumb. I almost won the match with all Rogue too. I was tech trapping him with kiss grabs all day. Too bad assists can do the battle for you.

I'll just press assist 1 and 2 back to back all game long from now on. Looks like a fun thing to do. :chuckle:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LOL Disney

I work there too

:(

and yo

I was playing someone yesterday online and he was using Venom as starter. So I told my friend exactly what he was gonna do at the start of the match. Heavy Punch -> Assist -> HP Venom Fang. Match starts. Same **** happens. I lost my first character because I was too busy laughing. MvC2 is so dumb. I almost won the match with all Rogue too. I was tech trapping him with kiss grabs all day. Too bad assists can do the battle for you.

I'll just press assist 1 and 2 back to back all game long from now on. Looks like a fun thing to do. :chuckle:
ahahah really u do? i dnt start until july 9th but i got the job..
wats ur Gamer Tag ill show u how to play like a pro lmao i played Yipes a couple of times and he always OCVs me :mad:
but that was when i 1st started to get into it lol i think i can make him go MSP on me now:)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
ahahah really u do? i dnt start until july 9th but i got the job..
wats ur Gamer Tag ill show u how to play like a pro lmao i played Yipes a couple of times and he always OCVs me :mad:
but that was when i 1st started to get into it lol i think i can make him go MSP on me now:)
LOL I was playing on my friend's PS3

I earned him some hate messages

too good :chuckle:

I'm done with MvC2

I played it somewhat competively like 6 years ago and don't want to come back

I've lived through my fare share of MSP's, MSS', and Santhraxes

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LOL I was playing on my friend's PS3

I earned him some hate messages

too good :chuckle:

I'm done with MvC2

I played it somewhat competively like 6 years ago and don't want to come back

I've lived through my fare share of MSP's, MSS', and Santhraxes
ahah atleast it was 6 yrs ago now u got run through Matrix santhraxs MST
Santhrax=Da bes lol
aye what ever happen do that guy Ken in ssbm and he played alittle bit of brawl to

Top Bottom