• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 1/8/11 Miami, Florida

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So...Xaltis, I will pay for your entry fee for all events next tournament if you clean the ZP Bathroom :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I mean like...seriously clean it taylor. Like...get all of the stains out, and yeah I'm being serious. Only for Xaltis though since <3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
All events + door fee is 30, so I'm offering 1 event and door fee, which is 15$. Or maybe just singles or something...idk.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Go to the Smash Workshop section of SWF BLM.

Well I've recorded everything. 112 videos total. Now I have to convert them all for upload >.>

Uploading on Monday or Tuesday.

Man my matches were so long lol. I wanted to time someone out, but they always died before time finished D:

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
To keep you guys informed on my progress I transcoded thirty-one vids tonight. I also had some I did the other day so that makes 44/112 videos done.

I get roughly 25-30 vids done a night so there might be a few left over that I have to do on Tuesday night, but expect that to be the day you see pretty much almost all of them go up.

I'm sorry if waiting has been a problem for some of you. I wanted to make sure I worked hard to get them up as soon as I could.

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay so after I get some sleep I'll be uploading the videos from this tournament~

Thank you all for being so patient. I worked hard to get these done as soon as I could.
Now after getting rid of a few more accidental duplicates and losing two replays >.>, I have 106 videos I will be uploading today. As a treat I'm putting up videos of all the finals I have up.

I think I have videos of almost everyone: http://youtube.com/user/2link121 (I'd love it if you could subscribe, but that's if you want to)

Now if you know you saved stuff and do not see them uploaded. Most likely I didn't receive the replay for it. I'm sorry D:

Try to keep track of who's wii you're playing/saving on so you can make sure your things are recorded.

I'm not perfect so there maaaaaay be mistakes here and there in like video titling and match order(replays were kinda jumbled and matches from sets are missing). Please point out any problems and I'll do my best to fix them.

enjoy~

8Bitman

Smash Master
THANK JUU 2LINK!!!! =P

I am probably going to be watching all of these tomorrow night.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wait a second... in the second GF set Seibrik won matches 1, 2, and 4. Why was there a 5th match?

Also, why do the results show that ESAM won? I didn't pay attention to the set, so I'm a bit confused... @_@

:069:

Top Bottom