• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESA2 ~ ft. Masashi, CJ, Amsah, Makenshi, Calle W & more - AJPAnton vids - All vids up

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I think there are no team videos recorded by AJP, dahe.

edit: and we weren't there any longer, so let's just say there are no team videos :/ :/

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Better: Were all Calle vids recorded? =P

Edit: Samochan, don't use your floatcancel skills to steal my post >.<'

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Finally weekend (no school tomorrow) - lots or random and unidentified matches uploaded (most of them teams, but no idea of either team). Only recognized a few CalleW & Svampen team matches (thanks for always using the same tags).
Much more matches in the same category are coming =)

I just got the names for the France vs Germany crews, so they will be up as soon as I'm finished with this avisynth file.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Finally weekend (no school tomorrow) - lots or random and unidentified matches uploaded (most of them teams, but no idea of either team). Only recognized a few CalleW & Svampen team matches (thanks for always using the same tags).
Much more matches in the same category are coming =)

I just got the names for the France vs Germany crews, so they will be up as soon as I'm finished with this avisynth file.
I can give you the names of all the people in the spanish crew ajp.

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
That match is definately me and Linkje vs Svampen and Calle on Space Animal Stadium in a best of one set. The person who did that seeding can go **** himself. Thank you.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I think the casual Peach and Ganondorf matches is Dev/Kriz and/or Smasher89 vs Marte(Ganon) & Shin(Peach).
Might be able to check later but the computer at home has got its problems viewing videos (hangs during streaming) and low connectionspeed.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I can give you the names of all the people who played for the Dutch crew.... lol XD
definitely you were not playing, otherwise we would not lose :p :p

peace XD

edit: btw, will someone upload france vs germany on youtube? I can't download it :/ :/

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
peyudosmith:
I'll make Youtube-versions of them soon. Why can't you download it?

Does anyone know the names of the part of the dutch crew we never saw?

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
l'm only seeing the fox ditto part..where my second stock was taken..
yeah, in this moment that is the only thing of the crew battle uploaded XDD... it was just too good *_*

the entire crew battle will be uploaded soon I guess, when someone gives ajp the names of the other people in the dutch crew (adam, zgetto, etc..)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
That part was the first thing I did before anything else. It wasn't really a part of the crew matches.

Anyway... much of the time in the previous crewmatch went into creating all the avisynth scripts needed (it's made 100% with avisynth, both video and sound). I've been able to reuse much of that code, so now I'm just waiting for the names so I can continue...

And while I still have half of the random/unidentified matches left, now that I've started with netherlands-spain I can't really start doing anything else while waiting because:
a) each "project" needs hundreds of GBs of hard drive space.
b) every match needs 6 files to keep track on, and they are all spread out on 3 hard drives on 2 computers. On top of that, I'm using 4 computers to encode everything.
c) I have a few exams at school (only one left), so I have nothing against these small breaks =)

Remen

Smash Apprentice
The Dutch crew consisted of:

1. Ivo
2. Choco
3. Amsah
4. Adam
5. Zgetto
6. Marc
7. Remen
8. Dave
9. Utto
10. Faab

The first 3 played against Spain in that order.

Are the matches that are up on your site all the matches that were recorded, Anton? If that's the case, my matches seem to be missing :(

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Thanks. I have an exam on friday so I might not get very much done tomorrow. But after that...

The ones on my server are the ones I've encoded so far. I still have half* of the "random" matches left to do.

* calculated from the raw video filesize - 100GB from TV2 done, 120GB from TV1 left.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
The Dutch crew consisted of:

1. Ivo
2. Choco
3. Amsah
4. Adam
5. Zgetto
6. Marc
7. Remen
8. Dave
9. Utto
10. Faab

The first 3 played against Spain in that order.

Are the matches that are up on your site all the matches that were recorded, Anton? If that's the case, my matches seem to be missing :(
I didn't see Faab there when we played :O :O

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
France vs Germany is up on Youtube (mostly ordered after size because I uploaded them all at the same time).

Top Bottom