• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Error code 20102...

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
greaaaaaaaat, now I wont be able to play Mario Kart and Conduit without people ruining the experience

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
So I'll end up banning some other guy who has a similar mac address if I use this code?
ur mac address is 12 numbers long with 16 digits that can go in those number slots. thats around 280,000,000,000,000 possible mac addresses(that means every single person in the world could have around 42000 wiis before a duplicate mac address was used). you won't have to worry about getting any one else banned.

j0s3ph

Smash Apprentice
But don't they still ban your IP address and friend code? Or does simply changing the MAC address bypass all that?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
ZZ is the last two numbers of the fake mac address, make sure it's not the same as the last two numbers in your real mac address.

Find your real one here: From the Wii Channel menu, select "Wii Settings" (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with "Wii" on it). Then select "Internet," then "Console Settings."
The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed on the first line.
For 10 chars.

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Makes me wonder if I should go on MKWii and have fun for once. XD

I got this code from mdmwii's video on Youtube. What's weird is that some people were calling it fake. o_0

Also, anyone that was banned got... well, I mean, bypassed the ban with this? Just to check. I haven't been banned.

Top Bottom