• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epsilons Sig Shop (updated......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lmaoo! holy **** people...

lol
i love you guys..really...

and umm...167 posts...omfg...am i really gonna read through all this...maybe lol

listen i go to school, work, girlfriend, take care of my sick mom (i know..how cliche...lol) but its true..i lead a heavy lifer right now...i love making sigs for you guys but honestly i dont always have time..im hoping for a day where i have nothing to do but make these..but brawl just came out and my free time goes to that...

ill make em...but not soon lol....

after reading im having a good laugh cus i know alot of you are goign to see that i posted and expect some godly amount of banner updates lol...

yall act like yall are paying me :p

but thxs for the support..and also..Krystal is know my favorite sb member! lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya i knew i can count you buddy i understand thats cool just one favor can you cancel mine and instead make a sig of ness and lucas and the text says earthbound brothers and somewhere it says nicaboy i would really thank you for that. again take care bro your mom comes b4 all of us lol thnaks in advance look forward to your work

SilverChaos

Smash Apprentice
Ha, it's allright. I think what's bugging people is your "They'll all come at the same time" thing.
The way these people see it, all these new requests are delaying theirs further.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Seeing as he took an entire month, these sigs better be sick as hell I'd say. Even if youve got a life and stuff, you can at least come to the boards and say, "Ill be back in a little bit, I got **** to do" instead of just being like "Im gonna let these kids squirm" It seriously only takes 1 minute or 2. I didnt request here, but that wait just seemed hella whack.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
If people like you were coming in here *****ing him out, i mean if i had to put up with people like you guys i would take my time too. If you dont like how long it takes, go else where. Nuff said.

Anyway I got a request.

Text: In the Fray
Subtext: Dark Toon Link: 2nd Main
Font: Vivaldi
Font Size: 14
Image: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/Kunonic/Kingdom hearts/link2-copy.gif
Dimensions/Size: 380 X 125
Border: Nothing that looks to different from the sig.
Colors: Black, white, grey
Siggy please, and thanks in advance.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
When a forum member is inactive for over a month one assumes he is either dead or playing Brawl. ^_^

In your case Epsilon....we thought you were dead.

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
you gotta feel bad for the guy. he wants to help inexperienced photoshoppers out by making them sigs. he wants to do it with his free time, and who the hell has that nowadays !?!

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
If it pisses you off that bad, why are you still here ? Show some respect man, im sure you didnt make that siganature you currently have now. And untill you do learn the craft dont come here spewing random hate just because he's taking his time.

I mean if it irritates you that bad, learn to make sigs yourself and then YOU can offer YOUR spare time to make signatures for random people over the internet. I just learned to do sig about maybe an hour ago.
And the entire process took about 3 hours for me to learn just the basics. The end result is the signature im currently useing. Not good at all, but just a start.

You havent even been here a month yet ? And your talking like that ?

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Um. This is a sig shop. You know, where some guy makes you little pictures to go at the bottom of your posts. For free. He does it for fun in his free time. You do not possess any kind of special rights.

So I would like to request that everybody calms down in here, and treats their fellow posters in a polite, respectful manner. That goes for both sides of the argument.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Let's see if i can Order this thing correctly (This is my first time requesting something like this so...)

I would like at least one of the following please:

A sig of Bowser with a Celestial background (Stars, space) with the text, "Admiral Bowser: Conqueror of Galaxies" Maybe a fleet (or 1 cruiser) in the background, but that's optional. If you wish to put a cruiser on just to make it look cool, make sure the ship is not from Star Trek.

A sig showing my top 3 mains: Bowser, Pit, and Zelda (not sheik) with Bowser in the Middle, Zelda on the right, and Pit on the left with a Celestial Background. Text: "Admiral Bowser" and "Together we unite. United, we are Invincible!" The text is optional, but Id like to see how it looks with it.

A sig with Golden Bowser, Gray(silver to me) Zelda, and Golden Pit together (These are my alternate colors in battle. You could use them in the other sigs). Text: Same as #2's text. A celestial Background perhaps. Maybe I should see it first then think about the background. Idk yet.

Srry if im asking too much. I havent really requested things like this. I know you're a busy person but dont worry. The Admiral can wait.

Special quotes from the Admiral. These are my little quotes I made (Its random i know)
"You can accomplish many things on your own, but you can accomplish more together."
"Together we unite. United, we are Invincible!"
"I dont talk about Conquering the Galaxy, I just do it."
"We will always prevail because we are Invincible!"
"Discipline through Intimidation or Fear."

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Can I get this sig of Akira from Virtua Fighter?

Text: Alternate275
Image: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/sinmaru/virtua fighter 5/media1.jpg

Actually, as far as the image is concerned, I don't care what kind of render you use. If you find something easier or better, then I welcome it =D I just posted that image of Akira from Virtua Fighter in case you didn't know who the character is >.<

You're more than welcome to use a different render =3

IceEmblem

Smash Journeyman
Constantly inside a R.O.B Halloween Costume
Let's see if i can Order this thing correctly (This is my first time requesting something like this so...)

I would like at least one of the following please:

A sig of Bowser with a Celestial background (Stars, space) with the text, "Admiral Bowser: Conqueror of Galaxies" Maybe a fleet (or 1 cruiser) in the background, but that's optional. If you wish to put a cruiser on just to make it look cool, make sure the ship is not from Star Trek.

A sig showing my top 3 mains: Bowser, Pit, and Zelda (not sheik) with Bowser in the Middle, Zelda on the right, and Pit on the left with a Celestial Background. Text: "Admiral Bowser" and "Together we unite. United, we are Invincible!" The text is optional, but Id like to see how it looks with it.

A sig with Golden Bowser, Gray(silver to me) Zelda, and Golden Pit together (These are my alternate colors in battle. You could use them in the other sigs). Text: Same as #2's text. A celestial Background perhaps. Maybe I should see it first then think about the background. Idk yet.

Srry if im asking too much. I havent really requested things like this. I know you're a busy person but dont worry. The Admiral can wait.

Special quotes from the Admiral. These are my little quotes I made (Its random i know)
"You can accomplish many things on your own, but you can accomplish more together."
"Together we unite. United, we are Invincible!"
"I dont talk about Conquering the Galaxy, I just do it."
"We will always prevail because we are Invincible!"
"Discipline through Intimidation or Fear."

You realize he is not going to do any of these you cant have more than 1, and in most of yours you have 3.

SilverChaos

Smash Apprentice
Also, he's already taking on more than a month of requests. Eps, I think you should say in thew topic title that yer not taking more requests for now, or they will keep coming.

Anyways, someone drop me a pm if and when he posts the sigs.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
IceEmblem, quote that I said that this is the FIRST time i requested something like this, so i dont know all the rules. The 3 things I requested were merely Ideas, and I've decided that I only wanted one.
Since you said there can only be 1 (1 what?), I'll pick the First one with only Bowser.

IceEmblem

Smash Journeyman
Constantly inside a R.O.B Halloween Costume
IceEmblem, quote that I said that this is the FIRST time i requested something like this, so i dont know all the rules. The 3 things I requested were merely Ideas, and I've decided that I only wanted one.
Since you said there can only be 1 (1 what?), I'll pick the First one with only Bowser.
Sorry, didnt mean to offend you, anyway we are getting of topic, finally some sigs eps.

3Years

Smash Lord
dude those are pretty sick aight ill wait so heres my request

Text:3Years
SubText:none
B.G Colors:White, Black and a lil Blue
Image:

thanx so much cant wait for the results

oh chit i just relized how big the picture sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom