• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epsilons Sig Shop (updated......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Do you do banners/graphics?

If so, I'd like to request one from your shop =)

Edit: By the way... great work on your sample sigs. I think you should definitely re-open your shop.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Could you make me a sig with Link in it that looks as cool as these? I really like the red and blue sheik ones you made for Ares near the top. If you could do something kinda like that with Link I would really appreciate it. I would prefer if you could make Link in his Red Tunic but if not that's ok and just use Aeramis as the name in the sig and if it is not to much trouble could you make a 2nd sig just like the first but add the text of Play 2 Win somewhere on it.

Just tell me if I need to give you anymore info to have this made. Thanks. ^^

I love your style.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
You should know the rules by now....if this isn't a sig shop, take it to the Official Critique Topic...

Grandeza

Smash Master
Can I have a Luigi sig? Just make sure it has Zero Suit Falcon somewhere. Preferrably brawl luigi but if not use anything. Subtext: Can't Touch This

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
thxs for pullin out your favorties makes my job easier lol. iight i have a sense of your taste. ill get these up by 2morrow :)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I love your work so I think I will request a sig. =o)

Type: Sig
Main Text: ~Krystal~
Subtext: None
Color Scheme: N/A
Style: Pixel Stretch
Size: 350 x 120
Render: Image

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I think how you make sigs would make this look sweet so here goes:

Text: Mushroomring
Font: Your pick
Image: http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/20000/19229/19229-115321-1-sonic-super-special_400.jpg - The Sonic please
Dimensions: 350 X 120
Signature style: Sig
Border: its up to you
Colors: Dark-like and blue
Special: Can you make Sonic a little darker but to the point to where you can still tell he's blue and can you make it so that it looks like he has a light blue energy ball in/around his left hand? Kinda like this : http://www.foroswebgratis.com/imagenes_foros/0/4/6/1/7/511495naruto_rasengan_wallpaper.jpg

Thanks

Epsilon52

Smash Champion

I'm sry i couldnt find a brawl luigi

and krystal i can redo ur sig if u dont like it..i have no idea what a pixel stretch style is

Aeramis

Smash Ace
abit too much extra space but other then that is it perfect.

hows this
Omg, I love the design! ^^ It will work great for my sig at brawl central and afew other places but only one slight problem with this sig, it has too much extra space above the top of the Clawshot where it is clear. Anyway you could edit the clear part off the top down to right where the clawshot's top is? I tried myself but I don't have the right tools or know how to do it.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Omg, I love the design! ^^ It will work great for my sig at brawl central and afew other places but only one slight problem with this sig, it has too much extra space above the top of the Clawshot where it is clear. Anyway you could edit the clear part off the top down to right where the clawshot's top is? I tried myself but I don't have the right tools or know how to do it.

Also, one other problem. I was wondering if you could redo it to where it can fit on these forums or remake it entirely if that's not possible? I'm sorry I forgot to tell you the size but I need one for these forums and they only allow certain sizes. Sorry if it's alot of trouble. Thanks again tho. It means alot to me.
About as big at these if you could.
haha thats my mistake sry.

Tanea

Smash Ace
request hi can i get sig for a clan that im staring with mario ike and sonic
background: to be a fusion of black of blue
text :Shadow Bound i wan it to be ont he top
didn't give you pic s cause i trust you
thank you for everything:):):):):):):):)

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Thanks for the sig Epsilon. Is the space above the actual sig supposed to be white? It might just be my computer

One thing though, kinda what the Luigi sig is like, the space makes the sig too big to be seen fully so can you make the space smaller so you can atleast see my name? or you can move my name up and also decrease the top

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ill fix these guys...i went by ther size retraints for another forum by accident. all of these will be resized by the end of the day .

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
Hey can you make me a sig that has Dedede, Marth, Luigi, Pikachu, and Wario (all in brawl form) with a caption saying CRAZY88'S (no spaces). Make it dark, and evil looking. get creative, too.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Hey Epsilons ur sigs are amazing
can i get a sig with Pokemon Trainer and squirtle
you can choose any pic and do w.e u please with it a love to see artists styles of work jus have HeyitsYo in there somewhere thx its very much appreciated

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Actually Instead Of Luigi In Mine Can You Put Diddy.
Sorry If You Laready Started, But It'd Be Much Appreciated.
EDIT: SORRY, ONE MORE CHANGE, BUT ME AND MY CREW DECIDED WE WANT IT TO SAY "THE VARIOUS CHEESES" INSTEAD OF CRAZY 88's

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If its not too much trouble, would you make me a sig plz? It would mean alot!!!!

Here is the pic: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...Suit_Samus.jpg

Size: the most that can fit in sig without distorting the pic
Text: Xyro
Font: What ever you think looks the best with the pic and color too
Background: keep it the way it is

Basicly, could you could make the pic fit the sig limit(unless it distorts it)? Remove the words that are already on it and some where put "Xyro" with the font and font color you best see fit for it. Would you PLEASE do this for me???

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
Hey can u make me a sig

can the pics be:

http://metroidrecon.planets.gamespy.com/wallpaper/zero_suit_samus_1280.jpg
but instead of having the clear zero can it be the faded one in the background

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/samus/samus.jpg

and http://seriousnerd.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lucario2.jpg

the text is Da N

and I don't care what the background is

I would also like a userbar with the same picture of lucario on the right and this picture:

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/rukario-sprite.png on the far left

but instead of "Lucario User" could you make it "Aura Energy"

I would also like it if the size wasnt big enough to where when I put them both in one isnt cut off

I know its kinda asking for a lot so I don't care how long it takes. Thanks a bunch

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you have some RIGGED sigs. I likey a lot.

Image: http://plataforma.meristation.com/E...ersonajes/IMG2-cw45eb3cb1275b7/KingDedede.jpg

Text: Tyser

Color: Darkish but not black please.

Size: 430 * 120

Style: Can you make it similar to mine where it is not a rectangle but has a unique shape to it. That would be friggin epic :_). If you cant do that, then just do whatever you want/can. :_).

Thank you mucho!

Ike's Biggest Fan

Smash Apprentice
Following Ike's travels through Tellius and beyond
i could really use a sig tuneup ,see below :(, could you make one for me
just an average size
as my name suggests, i need ike-related
how creative can you get with ike
ill take anything you can give me
the only text i need is "IBF"
and optional small text, "There's only one #1 fan"
plz an thanks you

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Welcome back Eps. We gotta talk more often. Anyway, do you do wallpapers?
Cause I need one that's 450x338.
I won't post the request until you accept it, so will you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom