• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 3 - April 11&12, 2009 - Paris, France - Melee !

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I <3 slhocolate cake! D:!

ohh.. and housing plz? =P
Hehe... I already told my mother she should be prepared to do tons of this cake :chuckle:
As for housing, I started a topic in order to ask the frenchies who could house someone. As soon as the list has got more than a few people, I'll post it here.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
yeah Slhoka, we also would prefer being housed rather than sleeping in the street D: D:
do your best to find us something plz ^^

pd: hey, where's the Bremen's Tourney topic? I can't find it on the listings..

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
I'm a pacific player and I can provide a lot of fun if you house me.

I do sex for housing too, but we should talk about that before confirming anything.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
sure thing haha.

I main ganon/marth, but I'll probably just use whoever. Set characters aren't necessary :)

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
@turtlecake: are you good? If you suck I want to MM you too. If you're good I want to be ***** by you.

soap

Smash Hero
lol ya u cant go wrong with telling people you suck

then u **** them and u can be like ya i guess im just feelin it today

Samochan

Smash Master
Booya, I've waited a long time for this. =D

As I've already asked Qlex, we finns seem to have the luxury in sharing with the awesome dutches. ^_^ I'm gonna confirm how many of us are willing to go, I estimate 2-5.

porc

Smash Journeyman
So what he's a noob (which is completly wrong) ? He's a hell of a host, and he learns melee very fast. Plus he's a really cool guy.

Samochan

Smash Master
If the dude hosts tourneys, noob would be quite an offensive word. :/ Same with newb, as he doesn't seen like a newbie that cannot understand the principles of smash. Good tourney with lots of good smashers would prolly do wonders to improve his smash skills I'm sure, especially if he learns fast. Which is why he definitely should come. :3

Samochan

Smash Master
I think he used the word "noob" in a friendly way, they are friends.
Whatever, noob is not a friendly word from outsider'sperspective in this situation. :p

You wanna play some casuals on esa3? ^^ I'd like to see where finns stand when compared to spanish. :3 Same with overtriforce, our pool matches last time were fairly even. I wouldn't mind few team matches either if marc is able to show up. :3

Edit: uuh, bugger... but seems like the german tourney is starting to appeal to me moar. I've already been on france, I wouldn't be the only finn in germany, cash is going there too, it would be half the prize, I might be able to travel in group or at least 1 other finn in tow... and everyone else is going there too, if not more people. So sorry spanish and frenchies, guess I'll go to germany this time around. :p

SaiX

Smash Apprentice
Edit: uuh, bugger... but seems like the german tourney is starting to appeal to me moar. I've already been on france, I wouldn't be the only finn in germany, cash is going there too, it would be half the prize, I might be able to travel in group or at least 1 other finn in tow... and everyone else is going there too, if not more people. So sorry spanish and frenchies, guess I'll go to germany this time around. :p
make no mistake, bremen's tournament is brawl + melee, that is the reason why there are more people subscribe at that tournment, but this tournament is bigger than bremen if we talk about melee, a lot of people of bremen tournament dont play melee

Top Bottom