• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Photo Drop: Mass Madness 14

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=1207]Epic Photo Drop: Mass Madness 14[/drupal]

Link to results thread.

At the beginning of the tournament (or a couple hours into it, since Kwan and I arrived around 1:30) there were TONS of people. Mostly brawlers.

As seems apparent to Mattdotzeb, tournament organization can seem a little overwhelming at times, especially when 100 people show up to play Brawl and there aren’t enough setups to go around.

And now … the Melee corner!

PC Chris plays some friendlies (right) while sitting in the psuedo-futuristic yet surprisingly uncomfortable gaming chairs. That tv was ghetto.

Are you kidding me? Kwan can totally take on the Scar-Wife team!

Epic 2v2 matchups deserve equally epic audience spectatorship.
Yeah I see you there DJ Nintendo.

PC Chris making “the face” against various opponents.

MOAR 2v2 iNtEnSItY!

Wife battles KDJ one on one for a pulse-raising tournament match!

They may not have returned triumphant, but these two get my vote for “sexiest team.” Don’t gloat, guys, you didn’t have that much competition …

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Hm, I totally thought I saw you get a whole bunch of other pictures at MM14, like close ups of other people than just Scar and Wife. Oh, and you got the side of my head in one of the photos ;D Hahah, conclusive proof I was there!

Oh, and first.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Cool, nice pics.
I wish I woulda snapped a few at Melee tournies, great times. Oh well, when I get back to the states there's always the prospect of getting into it again when I find the spare time.

Elen

Smash Lord
I got worried when you took a photo of teams semi-finals. If you didn't realize, your flash was on, and it was REALLY distracting. Good collection though, next time just make sure your flash isn't on. People are very photosensitive while focused on LCD or CRT.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Aww...sorry, Darc. Usually I'm the one that never gets a picture taken of. :( I'd switch with you if I could.

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
I got worried when you took a photo of teams semi-finals. If you didn't realize, your flash was on, and it was REALLY distracting. Good collection though, next time just make sure your flash isn't on. People are very photosensitive while focused on LCD or CRT.
Oh man, sorry about that. My digital camera is about 6 years old, so it really can't take good indoor pictures unless the flash is on. next time I'll borrow my friend's digital camera instead, but he wasn't around that morning so I couldn't ask. In the meantime I'll try to make some moneys and buy a new camera ^_^;;.

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
Lol at subtly calling smashers ugly.
Honestly I think you all would be a pretty smexy bunch if you learned how to dress properly. I'd be all up for going shopping with some of you sometime. I mean, is there a dress code for oversized sweatshirts and baggy khakis?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Man I'd of taken sexiest...shoulda gone to MM...Lol I'm conceited :]

And no, not that I'm aware of on that limit.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Baggy Sweatshirts and Khakis..... now that you mention it.

I'm only in one pic. I was snaking with Darc i guess.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Honestly I think you all would be a pretty smexy bunch if you learned how to dress properly. I'd be all up for going shopping with some of you sometime. I mean, is there a dress code for oversized sweatshirts and baggy khakis?
So you WERE serious

Wait, I still can't tell if you're joking or not.

Banks

Smash Hero
whoever was wearing khaki's or a sweatshirt should be offended right about now, luckily i was wearing NEITHER BWHAHA

matt - no one should go to 4chan's anything ever

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
No shut up Zeb.

No Banks, I have fine fashion, was wearing neither and I'm offended MAJORLY.

Now I wait to see if she's joking.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Thermal + Levis 514's =/= Oversized Sweatshirt + Khakis.

ITT: Everyone yells at Peanut for insulting their clothes

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Thanks Hailey <3 but that's not what I was getting at

Just don't like it when people make unnecessary comments like that.

St. Viers

Smash Champion

I got into a picture...how did this happen O_o

and green on green on white/ green over green with neutral colored shoes is totally fashionable.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I'm just shocked I'm inna photo--usually I have an innate ability of avoiding them. Also, as seeing as I pride myself on looking like a bum, I'm not actually defending myself =P

So yeah, I say we all wear tuxs to MM15, melee day XD

[/ridiculous sarcasm]

Top Bottom