• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge IV Results: Full results are up

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Sin and Deez are pro and everyone knows it. Lol yeah, I went ape**** at McDonald's xD

Also G-Reg pulled some **** by going Fox when he was getting ***** by JJ D:

Sin shouldn't even be banned from the smashfests.

I almost cried when I realized Lie wasn't coming T_T

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

Coney

Smash Master
HOLY **** we watched that last night! i thought it was gonna cut to him, like, kicking the tray out of her hand or something

i liked the whole "summerfest" thing too

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i haven't watched wrestling in my life more than twice until last monday night

my dad was watching it and my room was airing out downstairs cuz the basement had a leak

so i was in the family room and also watching wrestling, i saw that whole thing, and the general guy, that guy was hilarious, making fun of canada = too good

sorry holy/king ace/ally

Coney

Smash Master
oh God, sergeant slaughter was hilarious, just repeatedly trolling canada the entire night

i stopped watching WWE for a really long time but honestly, they've got some real talent on RAW right now and i'm not even watching it ironically anymore, now it's genuinely entertaining

jack swagger is my favorite wrestler since kennedy, that kid's gonna go places

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
THE ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN!

And lol at Sarge's trolling, Canada fell for the Bret Hart trick again.

Oh yeah and I forgot to quote the best part from the booker t video you posted....".........AND I GOT A SWORD TOO!"

falco03

Smash Lord
ee ill mm ur sorry *** for 20..................any amount wtf but i no ur gonna back down like a ********

dees u f ucking suck and ill mm you for 30.............you cant talk **** cause you cant beat me

korn it is guarenteed he sucks..........i understand if you kill your self all 3 stocks.

Deez.

Smash Lord
ee ill mm ur sorry *** for 20..................any amount wtf but i no ur gonna back down like a ********

dees u f ucking suck and ill mm you for 30.............you cant talk **** cause you cant beat me

korn it is guarenteed he sucks..........i understand if you kill your self all 3 stocks.
I can't beat you? Lol your so funny kid. I mean I could just accept the mm and send in Poyo to handle your sorry A**.:laugh::laugh:

Poyo where you at?! Battle Stations!!!:laugh:

Top Bottom