• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EOS2 End of Summer Game Fest at TGP Aug 30 - sept 2nd $500 Garunteed +++

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I probably won't make it to this. I wanted to come for Madden on Friday, but I have a football game that night. There is a small chance I can come for Saturday for Smash if I can call off of work, but if I do, I will only make it for low tier and crews.

The Cape

Smash Master
Cape, Money match me. If you win Ill give you a flash drive with a pic of peach taking a dump in it.
If I accept this match and you show up and I win and you dont have this flash drive with this image I get to punch you in the face until I break three teeth.

Ok, I accept.

lukey-dukes

Smash Rookie
So is this not in your actual shop? is it at a different venue or is the address you posted the actual That Gaming Place store?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Just wondering, will there be food in the store or pizza like NEPA3, or will we have to go somewhere else to eat & come back?

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
This is at
ThatGamingPlace
1608 N Main Ave
Scranton PA
(didn't want any confusion there)

We have chips, soda, microwavable food like hot pockets , cheese steaks, pizza ect

If you are stay for the sat over night you will get free pizza at Midnight on sat also.

nick

FFrost

Smash Apprentice
meh, I've been out of practice for a while now...just kinda lucky that I got really bored of WoW tonight and found this topic haha. I guess I could try to make it for saturday, not promising anything though. Ill ask moo, gwiz and blue link about it too. Now let me go find my gamecube controller and see if I still got some iceys in me....

Top Bottom