• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ENTRIES OPEN!] The Bowser Boards 1st Compilation Video!

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Lol I like the little swag-on-deck beat it has once it gets into the song haha. That's pretty good...speaking of which, what song are we using anyway?

I actually think this could fit into my menu music..if I could get every mother****ing song lmao.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I didn't see anything of highlight value but don't feel too bad I already regret submitting my own stuff.

What we need to remember is that this is the Bowser boards video. If we were to have actual good clips that would just be plain lies.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I'll just say this:

Limit's clips makes me want to main Bowser.
I mean it.

I'll try to get this up until next week.
My part time job (now full time) is draining my time.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Bahamut's been busy with his summer job, but he's been working on it.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I've finished cutting the clips and all of them are already ready to synch with the music.
Thing is... all of the clips, lined up straight, sums up almost 4 minutes. It can be done but I think it'll end up a little short.
If you know some clips of the video thread that are good and can be used, please, link them here and I can longer the video a bit.

As for the music, I think
The Vulture - Pendulum for the main theme and
The...the...THE STRONGEST - One Piece OST and Still annoyed - Bowser are good for both intro and credits, respectively.
It's your last chance to suggest new music themes.

I'll get a break on job on next week's Friday. I pretend to finish it up (finally) by then. I only have time to edit it at night when I get back from work. =\

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Mine can go in too ^^
If I may be in as I'm really new to Bowser. Luckily I alreayd got some stuff.
I'll record them soon.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I've got a handful of videos that will be by Friday. I'll link you when they're up.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
only 4 minutes? .-.

uh, what names have sent in clips so far? maybe we could get some more?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I have:
Zigsta
Limit
KillerJaws
Ixis
Brndn's c.video
and Godzilla

It would be great if we can find videos from other players interested, like calv, who have recorded recent matches but didn't submitted them at all. I've found plenty of videos in the video thread, but it would take a while to view them all to find footage, so I would appreciate some help with that. :]

I'll pretend you didn't spell my name with an s.

I MIGHT be able to get some more clips.

B!squick

Smash Master
Well, I'm pleased with the outro music. ^.^ I feel the intro could use something a little more classy, though that One Piece song is pretty good.

Piano Black - Cowboy Bebop

The intro from Cowboy Bebop is always an option, too.

Tank

I'll give the vid thread a look-see for ya.

I expected nothing less my friend, nothing less.

I also support the Bowser Song as well.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace

We have that huge gap to fill, boys!
If you can link me videos enough to fill it, it'll be done until Friday.
BTW, what do you think about the name?
Suggestions, please.

Oh if we wait a month or so (or about three weeks for me) I can get you some more clips from myself and Ixis without a doubt, probably equalling another minute or so in terms of footage from the both of us.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I've shortenned a gap a little with a Vex clip(taht 3 stock ****** on Chibo) and Godzilla's long sandbag that I found. Still 2~3 minutes to go! It's getting pretty good. :D

If you guys want, we can wait. That way we have more time to watch those tons of videos on the video thread and find some footage.
When is Bowser's Birthday?

calv

Smash Cadet
Hey Baha, I've tried sending you some clips via Brawl as replay data, but for some reason your name doesn't appear on the list, even though its registered on brawl and im pretty sure its registered on the wii too. I'll find some other clips I have and send you them via internets, will it ruin the video not being in widescreen format though, I can't record in widescreen?

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
3161-7821-9871-5193 wii#
2407-7941-6233 fc
r u using clips from my first Or 2nd cv? First one sucks; just sayin
Srry bout the 2 month late response:/

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
@calv: I also can't record in widescreen. Also my Wi-Fi broke, so I can't receive anymore replays via Wii. Can you send me them via SD card -> Mediafire?

@Brndn: Took 3 little edited clips from the second c.video (ya booze ya loose). If you can send me the replays of that c.video (via SD card -> Mediafire; Wi-Fi broke), unedited, I can also include them. There are some pretty good ones there! :D

calv

Smash Cadet
I'll send you a file of some bits I think can be usable as a video file. What format would you like it?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I want the original .bin file, extracted directly from the SD card. That's the raw replay. I can record it in propper quality here. :]

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Are you going to make a trailer of this? Or are you just going to keep ahead and release the main video when it's ready

calv

Smash Cadet
I want the original .bin file, extracted directly from the SD card. That's the raw replay. I can record it in propper quality here. :]
Ok I can do that, quick question are the files labelled with the same number as the saved number shown whilst viewing on the console, as I'd otherwise have no way of finding the file, I have all sorts saved, about 600.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Ok I can do that, quick question are the files labelled with the same number as the saved number shown whilst viewing on the console, as I'd otherwise have no way of finding the file, I have all sorts saved, about 600.
Yes, they are. It's a strange date and time format. If you pay attention you can figure out more or less how it works...
I don't have one at hand now so I can't say for sure, but I can tell it's something like this:
rp_(YYMMDD)_(time).bin

Top Bottom