• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ENTRIES OPEN!] The Bowser Boards 1st Compilation Video!

calv

Smash Cadet
I have lots o Bowser videos already on youtube, the older ones are not worth anything, but some of the recent ones have some ok stuff (for Bowser)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Calvrp

I still have more that I could send to you via the wii that I haven't captured, I can only capture them in standard pal mode, not widescreen for some reason, so I could send them instead.

My wii code and brawl fc are; 7254 4663 3292 1831 - 4897-7384-9928

And I have already grabbed all the CG brawl footage of Bowser, but again its not widescreen, I could email that to you if needed.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yo, I've been back home for about 3 days now, and I've looked through a few of my replays. Time-wise they're outdated but Bowser metagame wise they look fine.

Uh just add me Wii code which is right under my name

I can certainly provide a few clips for the wtf section as Bowser (if you're going to use that)

Flayl

Smash Hero
It's going to be hard to find a song that has less to do with Bowser and smash than that song, lol.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Added calv, Brndn and Limit.
Brndn still need your wii number to receive your replays.
Still open for entries.
You can start talking about the video's name.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Bahamut you probably did, but don't forget to add me on WiFi as well in order for it to work...I think you can only send replays to people that you have added on your wii and wifi..

or i could just do this the really easy way and just give you the files via SD card or something. Anyway im doing it today

Trouble King

Smash Apprentice
Does Klaw->Up-Smash->Bair->Firebreath->Footstool kill on Fox sound nice? o.o I have more than that, but I'd have to look...but I know you said it'd have to be done on the 20th...in four days. >>

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I have one that I'm sending to Baha where it's straight up PERFECT reads throughout the whole stock.

Would have been a 0-death but I got BAir'd midway through. Didn't stop me though, because my Bowser was in rapist mode =D

Bahamut add my friggin wii # already -.- You have me added on WiFi but not the other one D:

Trouble King

Smash Apprentice
Are those good reads or just bad Fox playing, lol.
Good reads. The Fox ***** me on a regular basis, he's near enough to pro that..well, I don't win often against him. I won that match because I got an early kill off of him with fire gimp and edgehog.

I landed the up smash against his dair and I used u-air to bait him into air dodging and then landed the bair after. The firebreath->footstool kill is a controversial potential super pro technique that I made.

I have a 0-death stock against a G-dorf...but I usually don't have problems with lower tiers anyway. That was one of the few matches that I've played my smartest in. I ended up 3-stocking him.

OH but there is one 0-death that I got on a Falco. That was priceless. He hugely underestimated me and I made him pay for it. He hardly used his blasters and thought he could win without them but I came out on top in the end.
Like I do with Peach

Good reads. The Fox ***** me on a regular basis, he's near enough to pro that..well, I don't win often against him. I won that match because I got an early kill off of him with fire gimp and edgehog.

I landed the up smash against his dair and I used u-air to bait him into air dodging and then landed the bair after. The firebreath->footstool kill is a controversial potential super pro technique that I made.

I have a 0-death stock against a G-dorf...but I usually don't have problems with lower tiers anyway. That was one of the few matches that I've played my smartest in. I ended up 3-stocking him.

OH but there is one 0-death that I got on a Falco. That was priceless. He hugely underestimated me and I made him pay for it. He hardly used his blasters and thought he could win without them but I came out on top in the end.
Like I do with Peach
No offence, but those sound like REALLY bad players.

Also sending mine and Ixis' clips to you today, Bahamut.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I already added you Limit, both on wi-fi and on brawl.
Maybe it's due to some connection error. Will try readding you today.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Depending on how good Ixis and KillerJawz's entries are I might back out of this project.

Depending on how good Ixis and KillerJawz's entries are I might back out of this project.
Oh nothing exceptional I assure you, we just did a few friendlies and summoned a few "combos" of sorts, please enter ^^, we need another european Bowser in this <3. Remember, I'm a Samus player, Bowser is simply a sexy character and extremely interesting when being played.

Footage is recorded, sent you the download link via pm, Bahamut.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Ok since it's taking a bit long for you to add me...I'll just speed up the process. If you have AIM/an SD card, I can send you the replays on there, or post them here for you to download...yeah.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Thanks Limit. I don't know what is going on... =/
Do you prefer sending me a download link via PM or send via AIM/MSN file by file?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Baha I'll send it over AIM.

And a question for the boards---would you care if there was a clip in there that was from WiFi (you know how you can tell if the player palettes are swapped at the bottom). Would it kinda lower the value of the video in general?

Just need to know your opinion...all of the clips/replays I've gathered were offline but there are a few that are pretty cool that were saved from WiFi battles. If it's a problem then I won't include them...I have other clips anyway lol.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Anyone else?
I sure thought more people would move up for this.
And I'm missing Vex. His Bowser sure is legit. :(

Baha I'll send it over AIM.

And a question for the boards---would you care if there was a clip in there that was from WiFi (you know how you can tell if the player palettes are swapped at the bottom). Would it kinda lower the value of the video in general?

Just need to know your opinion...all of the clips/replays I've gathered were offline but there are a few that are pretty cool that were saved from WiFi battles. If it's a problem then I won't include them...I have other clips anyway lol.
It's not really a bother for me tbh.

Also Bahamut you have to remember these are the Bowser boards.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I'm currentily developing a game project on UDK, but next week I'm entirely free, so I'm starting then.

BTW, we didn't decided about the music or the C.video name... Neither about some Bowser clips to put on it.
I was thinking about Bowser's first apearance on SMG2, when he says "I'M HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!".

I think it would be more fitting to have the scene where Bowser gets wrecked in SMG (the final scene) and then the title comes up saying "Bowser Sucks - A Compilation Video".

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
That's actually a good title and I'm pretty sure it sums up the number one phrase we all use within these threads. Well, maybe it's just me, but meh.

I'm being 110% serious too.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
well if we beat the zeldas to it we can tell them to suck our koopa schlongs etc

Flayl

Smash Hero
The problem with using "bowser sucks" as our title is that it could be perceived as sarcastic.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Or people could learn to take us seriously when we DO say Bowser sucks.

Trust me, whenever I hear someone say Bowser sucks my fingers just go on some jerkin **** and the Y E S is out in front of my face before I can even think. Even irl.

In fact, the first thing I think of when someone says Bowser is "Bowser sucks".
sarcasm on that last one

Top Bottom