• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enter The Mr. Game & Watch v1.0

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I liked it =D !!! I was not expecting much here, this is a surprise! <3333

Nakamaru/Zack152/or me; we are active G&W players that I know of(watch them on Youtube, they have some new stuff to show and a Combo video if you haven't). I think Hilh is also one. Nice to see, here runningbrave plays G&W still =D !!! Has he moved on to Brawl like a few others?
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
I liked it =D !!! I was not expecting much here, this is a surprise! <3333

Nakamaru/Zack152/or me; we are active G&W players that I know of(watch them on Youtube, they have some new stuff to show and a Combo video if you haven't). I think Hilh is also one. Nice to see, here runningbrave plays G&W still =D !!! Has he moved on to Brawl like a few others?
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!
Good to hear that there's actually G&W mains still out there. ^^

Runningbrave plays a lot of characters and he's mad crazy with all of them from what I've seen. The last time we played I couldn't even beat him once. ><

He hasn't quit melee. He might play both, but I don't know. I don't really play brawl except for friendlies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
how you doing phenom? good news i will finally be able to really start making my pichu combo video next week ,unless i don't get the cords i needed and who does that guy main?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
R-brave can't stand brawl, lmao.. because we still enjoy comboing. and he is definitely my favorite gw. other than george. he probably hasn't gotten on because he's camping. not in the game, he keeps it pretty real.

plus he lives on battlefield. of course he's gonna be awesome.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i doubt that, but have fun with it and i didn't know there was any good G&W's ... other than... whats his face...The Phenom, that's it

j00t

Smash Champion
Great! It's nice to get to talk to my fellow G&W players once in a while.

So hows your Game&Watch doing anyways?
Pretty good, I beat Green Mario in our pools set at TO4. Felt pretty good about that.

Too bad it wasn't recorded :(

The Phenom

Smash Lord
GreenMario isn't known here on WestCoast but his name sounds that hes good. I'm glad you won against him and it's ashame it wasn't recorded.

Do tell about peoples reaction when you win with G&W; I'm interested in knowing! I'm not so big in tournies but I just turned 18 which is a 1UP.

j00t

Smash Champion
GreenMario isn't known here on WestCoast but his name sounds that hes good. I'm glad you won against him and it's ashame it wasn't recorded.

Do tell about peoples reaction when you win with G&W; I'm interested in knowing! I'm not so big in tournies but I just turned 18 which is a 1UP.
They're pretty much just like "Uhh... whut?"

Darkness of Hart (from Texas) was like "oh ****"

Do you know who Hungrybox is? I almost 3-stocked his Jiggs on Yoshi's Story but I failed in the end. 'twas a sad day.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Hungrybox, yeah I've seen plenty of his vids.

Sounds funny; I'm laughing!

If you know DBR, yeah I made DSF go like oh ****! with bacon/sausage combos. It made me feel like laughing. Hugs didn't freak out though when he was just an inch away all the time when in the air, from them.

Thanks for sharing! It made me =) Well I don't wan't to take up more of your time and I have to work on an essay and take a shower so I'll just be on for 5 more minutes to see if you still reply. Good talking to you incase until next time; soon?

j00t

Smash Champion
Hungrybox, yeah I've seen plenty of his vids.

Sounds funny; I'm laughing!

If you know DBR, yeah I made DSF go like oh ****! with bacon/sausage combos. It made me feel like laughing. Hugs didn't freak out though when he was just an inch away all the time when in the air, from them.

Thanks for sharing! It made me =) Well I don't wan't to take up more of your time and I have to work on an essay and take a shower so I'll just be on for 5 more minutes to see if you still reply. Good talking to you incase until next time; soon?
Soon indeed.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
We'll it's been great talking to you =D see you soon then; yup have to do my stuffs and maybe you to. See yeah JWT2k6! I'll be on here tomorrow and on so we will meet again.

OK BYE!!! for now
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

j00t

Smash Champion
I played a 3/5 set with Iori today and it was recorded, hopefully it will be posted soon.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for making this thread Tai. Yes, I do still play a lot of Mr. G&W and I play Melee almost everyday. Brawl makes me sick. I sold it awhile back. It's good to see there are still a few active and dedicated Mr. G&W-erz. Thanks for the feedback on the vidjo.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Can't wait to see your recordings JWT2k6!

Hi RunningBrave!; It's also been awhile. Good to see you and hear what you think.
-How have you been and hows your G&W doing?

Cool! So that's 5 active G&Ws =D still in Melee; Zack/Naka/JWT/Me/RunningBrave. We will just come here as we please. Good to see ya all =D !!!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
epic. yoshi vs mario (above) i play random so i basicly play G&W every 10 matches and hey couldn't you use upair on the egde and up B to get back for egde guard?

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for making this thread Tai. Yes, I do still play a lot of Mr. G&W and I play Melee almost everyday.
lol Your video deserved more views. Like WAYYY more.

I didn't even know you played G&W. We should do dittos or double G&W in doubles. =D

Cool! So that's 5 active G&Ws =D still in Melee; Zack/Naka/JWT/Me/RunningBrave. We will just come here as we please. Good to see ya all =D !!!
PootTheBox has a good G&W..

I also play G&W...if I count....lol

epic. yoshi vs mario (above) i play random so i basicly play G&W every 10 matches and hey couldn't you use upair on the egde and up B to get back for egde guard?
You can do a lot of things you don't normally see if you do it right. If you find something, practice it then test it on people to see if it really works. Remember that for most situations the best stuff is already discovered, so if you find something new you might need to surprise or trick people with it/into it in order for it to work. In other words, don't get discouraged if something doesn't seem to work, but don't keep trying at things that are extremely unreliable. And don't get repetitive. That's the downfall to using new stuff. If it's not highly reliable in a situation then good players will counter it the next time you try it and they will most likely combo you or even take a stock.

Oh, and don't listen to everything I say. I'm not a pro and I think lots of people will disagree with me. This is just my view.

Top Bottom