Enemy Of The Federation - Sylux for Smash Ultimate (DLC)

Guybrush20X6

Smash Legend
Premium
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
NNID
Guybrush20X6
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Sylux has the teasers going for him but we have seen one set of writers set up a cliffhanger, only for the next lot to reveal the cliff was 5 ft tall.

Baron Strucker getting killed off in seconds in Age of Ultron or The Leader disapearing from the MCU come to mind.

Well, we just get two Metroid games at the absolute maximum at a time, and Retro did work on Prime before. Still doesn't explain why Sylux lacks a spirit for no reason.

I see what you were going for, but Retro has all the time in the world to see if he's needed or not, so I'm not sure if the comparison's fair.

Guybrush20X6

Smash Legend
Premium
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
NNID
Guybrush20X6
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I hope so too. But with how early Metroid Prime 4 is in development and them trying to find more people to work on the game, I wouldn't be surprise if Metroid Prime 4 doesn't show up at E3 next year.
I hope MP4 doesn't end up like Breath of the wild and end up as the Switch 2's launch title.

I hope MP4 doesn't end up like Breath of the wild and end up as the Switch 2's launch title.
Which is possible, seeing how Retro feels the need to constantly and proudly one-up the polygon count after each game they complete. It's already a bit much to expect a new DKC from them, let alone this.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Master
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Which is possible, seeing how Retro feels the need to constantly and proudly one-up the polygon count after each game they complete. It's already a bit much to expect a new DKC from them, let alone this.
It really sucks. I mean I want to play Metroid Prime 4, but I want to play the next DKCR game more as K. Rool will definitely be the main antagonist again.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
Premium
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Depending on how long they take for more footage of MP4 to be shown, let alone release the game, it might not live up to the hype/buildup, even if it’s well received otherwise. No matter how good it turns out being, I fear some (myself included) will be too critical on it in certain areas depending on how long it takes to come out.

That said though, keeping my expectations to a minimum even though time might try to tell me otherwise; Prime 2 and 3 didn’t surpass the first one for me after all, although solid games on their own. If MP4 tops any one of the previous three for me though I’ll be happy enough, but still.