• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Chibo wouldn't understand because he charged my girlfriend $10 to stand for two days, lol.

Snakeee

Smash Master
not asking cause of me since im not going, but wondering why girls get in for free when guys dont. theres no difference. this isnt some college frat party were talkin about, its a game tourney.
I even agree with this when it's a bar or party just because of the concept...its discrimination. I really don't care that much though. And if this somehow miraculously brings some women to tourneys I will cast my personal beliefs aside lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo wouldn't understand because he charged my girlfriend $10 to stand for two days, lol.
1. i kno she plays smash. she even then decided to enter singles
2. it was posted on the cot4 thread for months that regardless of who u are you have to pay the venue fee. the only exceptions were like parents that needed to watch their kids.

I even agree with this when it's a bar or party just because of the concept...its discrimination. I really don't care that much though. And if this somehow miraculously brings some women to tourneys I will cast my personal beliefs aside lol
qft
i dont like it for parties too much either, but yea, im not tryin' ta deal with a sausage fest lol, so i guess its good for a party in a way to help even the ratio. plus they dont need that much money to cover the cost of running it, so i would rather some girls get in for free than to have the frat guys profit off of it lol.
but yea, i guess this isnt a terrible idea if it actually attracts a bunch of cool girls (that arent goin out with some guy there already) to tourneys. hahahaha, yea good luck with that one.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Windsor *********.

anyone coming from NY can PLEASE give me a ride to this ill pay like 10$.

-comes to sense about how NY doesnt stick together anymore-

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm not one to put women on a pedestal, but not charging them venue may be an encouraging gimmick to attract females to come hang out. More ladies around doesn't bother me, and you can always bring a setup if you want discounted venue fee.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm not one to put women on a pedestal, but not charging them venue may be an encouraging gimmick to attract females to come hang out. More ladies around doesn't bother me, and you can always bring a setup if you want discounted venue fee.
Ether is on target with this one!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Windsor *********.

anyone coming from NY can PLEASE give me a ride to this ill pay like 10$.

-comes to sense about how NY doesnt stick together anymore-

anti me snake/cris/shadow are going as a group via public transit im me and lets meet up in the city

NY sticks together when i drop the hammer:)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It's going to be so fun giving M2K a lot of money again. :bee:
ooVideoGameGodoo (6:22:22 PM): im not sure if i can go anymore
ooVideoGameGodoo (6:22:26 PM): just letting u know
ooVideoGameGodoo (6:22:29 PM): cuz of ride issue

Not sure if I can make it in time for doubles. Hopefully I can still come though since I need to give Snakeee his moniessss

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Part of me is :) and another part is :( about Jason not coming. I like him a lot and he owes me $42, but now Trevor and I will most likely win doubles.

Top Bottom