• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Blue Battle Circuit FINALS. January 17th. Princeton, NJ.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Buy your own **** camo pants!
Or is that actually... leopard print?? xD

But props for not having to spend money to make it.
it's black leopard. next year i'm gonna wear a hawaiian shirt and call it camo xD

and thank you for the props good sir :)

ether: 4th of july ma dood...we got this :)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Imagine the creative fireworks two Snakes can set off! Double C4! QUAD grenades! Imagine what we could do with mortars...

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
ill b here mayb most likely potentially possibly.

inui is there any chance u can house me and joedot the night b4...cause for either of us to get there by 12 we have to LEAVE the HOUSE by like 9 AM.

or can ANYONE who lives close by house us for friday night?

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
ill b here mayb most likely potentially possibly.

inui is there any chance u can house me and joedot the night b4...cause for either of us to get there by 12 we have to LEAVE the HOUSE by like 9 AM.

or can ANYONE who lives close by house us for friday night?
I was actually hoping for the same because in order to get there from NY I would have to leave extremely early and hope someone can pick me up at the train station. =(

Traveling from NY is harsh.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I need a teams partner for this. I have 0 circuit points in teams (due to only entering once or twice), so we will be stuck in amateurs (unless you have a sufficient amount of points to auto-enter pros).

I will play MK, Snake, G&W, Marth, Lucario, Sonic, Falco, Dedede or Kirby.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I know how to do it.

We just need someone to bring a Dazzle + splitter. Your house fee will be waived if you bring them.

Edit: Microphone would be amazingly sexy too, for commentary.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, there goes half of both pots. I only like having Jason at huge national stuff so he can beat the other regions for us LOL. >_>;

Top Bottom