• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Endless Challenge - A Captain Falcon Combo Video

Revven

FrankerZ
I've been using Falcon ever since the game first came out (mostly for the lulz) and, I always try to get sweet combos with him. So, I went through my replays and came across a bunch of cool stuff that I've done that are both old and recent. The smaller combos are kinda old but, the REAL long ones are more recent. ANYWAY! Originally, this combo video was going to be three parts in one because it was going to be a collab effort between my two friends TJ and Ramz (who both use Falcon as well). Unfortunately, they couldn't pull out enough clips for me for their own parts in the video so, I decided to combine them + some extra stuff from me into a second part.

I decided to do everyone a HUGE favor since this combo video is one of my more "effect heavy" combo videos (unlike my past ones). I made two versions, one that has all of its intended effects and the other that has even less but, enough to keep you satisfied and interested in the video (meaning, the effects that aren't there might not make much of a difference of experience). Just DO note, the one with the most effects is the main one that you want to look at for commentating on effects. Otherwise, the second one is for your enjoyment if you could care less for effects and just want the combos in raw form.

Endless Challenge (Most Effects)
Endless Challenge (Less Effects)

Remember, I USE him quite often so, the players in this video aren't nubs, I'm just too good at times. :p

Feel free to give me any feedback. Sorry for lack of character variety in the second part, didn't have very many replays that had me against higher tiered characters or whatever.

TJ = Black Falcon
Ramz = Blood Falcon

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
awesome sausome
I wish I could land Falcon punches...but I can't
I'll practise with it somehow =P

Smash Apprentice
Too many effects and online matches, still some sweet kills and "combos" in there.

stiné

Smash Rookie
Great job adding insult to injury by doing the knee of justice to the people who in free fall

Top Bottom