• All episodes of the new Smash Brothers documentary 'Metagame' are available on Vimeo! Get Metagame Here

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Support Smashboards and get Premium Membership today!

Elma for Smash Ultimate: Won the battle... but ultimately lost the war.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Premium
i mean as far as i know they could bend the rules with the last individual dlc, as there's 3 empty stage spots after the pass ends. we could STILL get a stage and music if Elma's individual. just no spirit board.

i can live with no spirit board as long as i get music, and also a stage
If they were to go through all the trouble of including all of that with her standalone pack, why not throw in a spirit board while they're at it?

Rie Sonomura

always on the outside, through a window looking in
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
well... i guess we'll be waiting for E3 for what is potentially the last reveals. maybe that bonus character rumor is true, maybe it isn't. Either way, I may take a break from here to not worry about that, and try to focus on other personal matters i've put on the backburner for quite a while (mostly during when dad was still alive). i kinda? feel like elma was more base roster material anyway in hindsight. maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised. i'll definitely make a full comeback if:
  • either her and/or any other MWs of mine are confirmed (Neku, Octoling, Ahri, Reimu, KOS-MOS)
  • they decide to continue DLC after all, with or without Sakurai
  • Ultimate Deluxe/Encore for Super Switch is a thing.
i just like everyone is here too much for that to go away and i want elma to be able to face everyone, i guess, like i mentioned in earlier posts. especially my longer post shortly after Pythra's reveal.

as for more of a preface;
You know I might actually yeet myself from this site until E3. Depression over a lot of things, including the passing away of my father last December, a job that while I mostly enjoy it is also stressful, the pandemic and not knowing if some friends are safe (a few caught COVID and became “long haulers” and idk if they’ll ever be okay again), and other things. The fact I to this day haven’t gotten even one of my most wanteds (Min Min was a “she’d be nice to have”) didn’t help.

At the very least, with Hayabusa out I don’t have to worry about the person who mistreated me being I guess “validated” (long ass story there). But I also wanna try to get some personal affairs in order that I’ve put off for quite some time. Including but not limited to psychiatric help.
if you wanna keep in touch, you know where to find me. i may also pop into some friends' dms here every now and then, but for now... i just need to take it easy.

and remember;

"Strength comes from experience - that's true on any planet."

Jocario Zero

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
well... i guess we'll be waiting for E3 for what is potentially the last reveals. maybe that bonus character rumor is true, maybe it isn't. Either way, I may take a break from here to not worry about that, and try to focus on other personal matters i've put on the backburner for quite a while (mostly during when dad was still alive). i kinda? feel like elma was more base roster material anyway in hindsight. maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised. i'll definitely make a full comeback if:
  • either her and/or any other MWs of mine are confirmed (Neku, Octoling, Ahri, Reimu, KOS-MOS)
i just like everyone is here too much for that to go away and i want elma to be able to face everyone, i guess, like i mentioned in earlier posts. especially my longer post shortly after Pythra's reveal.

if you wanna keep in touch, you know where to find me. i may also pop into some friends' dms here every now and then, but for now... i just need to take it easy.

and remember;

Thats understandable. Take all the time you need.

GolisoPower

Smash Champion

and remember;

Your mental health's important, Rie. Take as long a break as you want. :)

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman

and remember;

Take it easy Rie, you know where to find me if you want to chat.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
hey remember my brilliant plan to wait for X's anniversary to see if sakurai would acknowledge it
hey remember the eternal suffering and torment of being a xenoblade x fan

Calamitas

Smash Champion
hey remember my brilliant plan to wait for X's anniversary to see if sakurai would acknowledge it
hey remember the eternal suffering and torment of being a xenoblade x fan
Cool, can't wait to wordlessly just respond to the 28th's PotD with an upload of X' cover.

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I find it more interesting seeing Sakurai throw us an article explaining that games that are only represented via spirits dont get anniversary events just in time for XCX's Japanese anniversary than just getting a 'XCX came out 6 years ago heres a picture of R.O.B on Gaur Plain' tweet.

Top Bottom