• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eliott's Huge "Just Attack" SFL Tournament!! ChuDat Will Be There!!! 1/5/08

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo Elliot, let me know if you guys need a T.V and a cube (I just have a crappy game, and that's what you guys saw at the nova toury) Anyways, yeah, just hit me up on the day before. I really need to get my smash in, so I'm available winter break.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
jason??? d@mn yo where u been??? ya man 4sho bring that cube and t.v. the more **** we got the better. and bring all ur ppl u smash with too. ima put u down on the list. yo hit me up one of these days so we can play.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Well, my prediction happened. My dad decided that we all go to Tampa that weekend. Unless something different occurs, I won't be attending the tournament. Have fun.

__César__

Smash Apprentice
If a lot of you want to go, I could go just for the ride, but I'd ask for gas money.
Thank you sir, about gas money. . . . i'm sure Andres will pay since he's rich and has statues and **** in his house. Rexx MUST come to this

oh I kind of need Smeeesh and my memory card since cow wants his game back. Can I go to your house tomorow?

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Well it seems that ChuDat is staying another week so we're probably going to this tournament as well, along with Dewdadash and ******. So for those of you that didn't get to fight Chu at Doodah's tournament this is your second chance.

Advertise "featuring ChuDat" in the title so more people come.

Top Bottom