• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eighth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event [October 27th 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
^^ the brothers have to intermingle one of these days.
yea its sorta like DBZ, we've been operating at saiyan level, but if we intermingle the fleshwang and chilltown powers, they will mix and FORM AN ULTIMATE REACTION!

this in turn creates blond haired SUPER saiyans, with ultimate powers unexpected.

DAZWANKS

FALCOBUTTPUFF

unstoppable force, unlimited action!

at a store near you LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Cort

Apple Head
I am learning the ways of Neal now. It will make 8ESTICLE amazing, somehow. Even though I don't even run it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
^It's not that it's out of the way...how can your destination be out of the way? Lil just lives far from the venue, so from her place to spawns is like half way, and since spawn is also going it would be nice of him to bring her so she doesn't have to drive for like an hour or so...?

\\\\\\
l0 . 0l
\_o_/

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey guys I need you all to constantly spam my AIM until October 27th to convince my wife to team with me at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom