• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eh...if Diddy was in melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Fox would kill himself =P....

I dunno why but diddy would **** >.>

Anyways, How are some of you safely pulling out 2 naner's?

I play diddy for fun, I was trying to imitate someone and pull out the naners for some banana ****, but I got smacked.... trying to regroup from my loss I tried to get the naner but they got it....and I ate some boomerangs and arrows >.>

Then I simply started out with 1 naner, knocked em off pulled out the second, so now I could have 2 without worry, however..... they got the 1st naner and well....that sucked I hit a banana, then whatever I did, I got hit by a projectile....stupid Link.

Slurpee

Smash Rookie
Try dodging, jumping, and pulling out the bananas in the air. Make sure your bananas are never sitting on the ground. And if Diddy was in Melee, he would be god.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The safest way (but still punishable) is you full hop in the air plucking a banana out, and optionally jumping again mid air and plucking another out. When you're on that platform thing after you've lost a stock, pluck a banana out but mix up the lengths (you get different lengths when you smash down b or just press it) so they dont catch it.

IDK

Smash Lord
well obviously. has 2 wavedashes, fast, has combos IN BRAWL (meaning he could basically infinite in so many ways with that hitstun) the problem would be, would his bananas still trip?
in any case, you didnt need to make a new thread for this.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Making a thread like this could start a melee vs brawl debate.

which i do not want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom