• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz Combo Vidjo That People Ignore Cuz They Are Dumb

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Did I post in here?!

If not EGGZ WHADDAP!!

Your Fox is no joke, amazing ****. Ahh I saw this one vid where you made this mind-boggling aerial shine+bair comeback on Dj's Marth. I'm liek....

0_0

Keep it up man.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I think it all correlates with bad d.i on his opponents behalf. They probably expect a bair or nair when they are that high in the air. When he shines, they sort of float because they d.i towards eggz, then he just bairs.

I tried this on cpus and it doesn't work because they don't di towards you. Its a pretty cool mindgame. It reminds me of that one with Falco where you Full-hop bair when you're facing them, then DJ and dair after the indirect hit.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Good ****, I like the diversity of styles. =)

But ****, you're cocky LOL. Oh well, someone has to be.

Hope to play you at pound or something.

Eggz

Smash Hero
GOD IM AWESOME...

Nah, jk, im posting for a reason. On the shine bair thing...

it doesn't work because of 'bad DI' it works because of 'proper DI'

They are DIing the way they should be, up and towards the stage. Normally people would bair or nair, but with a shine bair, they try to smash DI the shine, and miss the DI on the bair. So yeah, raynex summed it up, but i definitely wouldnt say bad DI.

Chip.

you know what to do
Shine -> Bairs that fast seeeeeeeeexy =)

>_> <_< maybe we should name them after ya Eggz? Not sure if you invented them/mastered them or not.

Chip.

you know what to do
Lmao k shane how 'bout:

Eggziez or Eggzing or "da Eggz"

I think Eggziez sound the coolest =)

<3
love your fox

But you should quit it and main mario again :p
<3 <3
Why would you quit a charachter that you can unleash so much **** with?

Plus he still uses Mario a lot. Especially outside of Wa (aka everyone in Wa knows how to play Mario rly well lol)

tutata

Smash Ace
sry about the double post, will the vid have this good of a quality when it goes on to you tube? who is the dancing monkey? Great team combo, and its funny seing ppl get 4 stocked, watching your vids ups my fox and mario game Good job!

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
awesome ledgedrop shine turnaround to hop waveland backwards uptilt..

but i'm guessing that you wouldn't try that in matches you were worried about...likely to get you killed:\

still...do you find much advantage to shine turnaround bair from the ledge? i can do it pretty consistently now..but i can't figure out if i want to use it. It seems that usually i ledgehop dairs (since they can't be CCed) or switch to nair if i notice that they are moving back while i'm hopping...but these only work when they are close and i don't really see a reason to use the bair.. they hvae more time to react if you're dropping to turn around shine:\ and usually they space farther out once i grab the ledge anyways so it's easiest to just stand up or waveland on in the other situations

Eggz

Smash Hero
that match was tournament. All of the combos in this video are from tournament matches. Shine bair is pretty **** from ledge.

Top Bottom