• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz Combo Vidjo That People Ignore Cuz They Are Dumb

Eggz

Smash Hero
This was originally supposed to me a montage of both me and silent wolf, but he didn't like any of his combos from there, so he told me to not use them.

Soooo I guess I made a combo video for myself..........yeah....>_>;
Made from combos gathered at a tournament in one day, so thats my john if anyone thinks my combos are dumb.

http://files.filefront.com/The+Fingerbang+Montagewmv/;9091244;/fileinfo.html

Anyone wanna be a doll and upload to youtube for me?

Youtube now available

KiwiTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtof-Th0ni8

GimpyTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdn4rF8p9LI

http://files.filefront.com/DJ+Eggz+GG+demo+for+monemp3/;9096061;/fileinfo.html
^ The music
Mixed by DJ Eggz
Tracklist:
Time Still Drifts Away (Styles and Breeze remix)
Rock It Like This (VIP Mix) - Sy & Unknown
Show Me A Sign (DV8 remix) - Cube:Hard & Jennifer Bolton

St. Viers

Smash Champion
the mario edgeguarding at the end was the sickest thing in there!!..

...good job with fox too, I guess :D

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I was up till 2:00AM on a school night waiting for this, and it was well worth it! Aww yeah too goodz. SHane u owe me an r trom LMAO.

Red.

Smash Ace
I was actually planning on making eggz vs silent highlights, But if otto doesn't want to see combos from his fox I won't make it...

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Don't worry Shane I liked this one way better. Gimpyfish just gets lucky LOL. Dancing Gorilla is too good...

kiwiii

Smash Lord
kusakusaKIWI (12:00:55 AM): what od i say?
kusakusaKIWI (12:00:55 AM): o.o
eggz2021 (12:01:54 AM): say
eggz2021 (12:02:20 AM): "my names kiwiii rawrrrrrrr konichiwa mr roboto not japanese im korean silly yayuhhhhhhhz"
eggz2021 (12:02:41 AM): or say bump in korean
eggz2021 (12:02:41 AM): LOL

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
your fox is awesome. i'm gonna have to get a lot better to give you a challenge in our mm. but that's why i made it =)

you're making me pick up fox btw

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Good lord how much attention does your ego require? If people don't wanna post they don't wanna post.

Eggz

Smash Hero
My ego requires a lot of attention.

Especially when my video editing and fox are ****, and people don't even know I main fox. lolz

Binx

Smash Master
Eggz you should edit in some clips from what you raged dj combo's Marth, shine Bair with fox FTW. That was INCREDIBLE. Also this vid is already ROX I just want a good excuse to watch it again. Man looking forward to some more friendlies with you.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Eggz you are one of the greats. I love your Mario playstyle, get a lot of my own Mario inspiration from it and of course your Fox is always a treat. Nice vid :cool:

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Yeah, I saw that match, it was the best of all imo. He does something like nair>nair>shine turnaround> bair, it was pretty cool, and he made an awesome comeback.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
kaaaaaaa because act gay when i say ka master instead of kah master I don't write it out as kah master though I talking about what I say(speech) ammon is to good eggz good fox

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
where is the dancing gorilla from i need that video lol. nice vid btw, love your vids because of music choice :p anyway you can send me Time Still Drifts Away (Styles and Breeze remix) ? i really want it and can't find it lol

Top Bottom