• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EEVOlution

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I hate the way this site looks now, terrible.

This is slowly creeping up, bring set ups if you're able, help everything out, great venue space and we got OOS interest, hype

:017:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Finally, ill get to meet the legendary eevisu, I'm so honored. Kagemurphy will be honored to have you

Justice has finally been restored to planet earth

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I can't wait to meet everyone, you seem like a spirited bunch.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Iota- you might want to ask ZeRo and Mew2King since i doubt they will team together due to double MK ban.

This pretty much goes for everyone actually

This will be the return of TheCamptalus

light-zion

Smash Cadet
Anyone in the richmond/Chesterfield area in VA going to this? I could really use a ride and will provide gas money if needed.

Thanks for catching me on that one Sypher Phoenix.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm going to make a Facebook event for this after this weekend. Hopefully u can get a ride light-zion

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If you're in need of a ride I'll post in the FB group asking if anyone from around Chesterfield is going.

Osennecho

Smash Ace
=.=""""" Apparently I need to be home the day of this tournament so I can unpack all of my sisters stuff from college as soon as she gets home that day for Spring Break according to my crazy Mom. Thus I cannot go. Furthermore I am the only link between 3 completely unrelated groups of smashers in my area so things just took a very bleak turn for any of us heading out...

Might be able to connect two of the groups since one kid from one loves 64 like mad though and the other one is more carefree about who goes with them. That would mean 3-5 people.

In short I feel incredibly F****D over right now. :grrr:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I will give you the advice the wise Voodoo once gave me when I told him about my parents not letting me go to tournaments.

1. Tell them you're dating a black chick and were gonna go out with her, but you thought they wouldn't understand so you didn't tell them.
2. ???
3. Profit.

Disclaimer: this won't work if you're black.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I will give you the advice the wise Voodoo once gave me when I told him about my parents not letting me go to tournaments.

1. Tell them you're dating a black chick and were gonna go out with her, but you thought they wouldn't understand so you didn't tell them.
2. ???
3. Profit.

What if they ask to meet this black chick. How will he produce one?

light-zion

Smash Cadet

2. ???
3. Profit.

LOL

If you're in need of a ride I'll post in the FB group asking if anyone from around Chesterfield is going.

What is the name of the FB group?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
=.=""""" Apparently I need to be home the day of this tournament so I can unpack all of my sisters stuff from college as soon as she gets home that day for Spring Break according to my crazy Mom. Thus I cannot go. Furthermore I am the only link between 3 completely unrelated groups of smashers in my area so things just took a very bleak turn for any of us heading out...

Might be able to connect two of the groups since one kid from one loves 64 like mad though and the other one is more carefree about who goes with them. That would mean 3-5 people.

In short I feel incredibly F****D over right now. :grrr:
This is very lame on their part, do your best to bull**** a way out of it and attend, I believe in you.

Would anyone be able to house me if I megabused to Baltimore which is like 25 minutes away from Glen Burine.
Only guy nice enough to do this would probably be Seagull, he's white n Jewish

Facebook event is called - EEVOlution

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I house everyone@Light-zion, but I require $15 if I'm driving you both ways to and from the megabus+to the venue and back to my house the day of the tourney. Obvious gas fees.

I'm 30 minutes from the venue, located in Ellicott City.

:018:

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in the richmond/Chesterfield area in VA going to this? I could really use a ride and will provide gas money if needed.

Thanks for catching me on that one Sypher Phoenix.
Mild interest has been shown from us Richmond guys. I would get in touch with Milkman though. He's usually the one that drives us lol.

Top Bottom