• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet Results - 7/20/13

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Singles:
1: Judo ($163) :sheik:
2: Kero ($75) :olimar:
3: Kel ($47) :metaknight: :marth:
4: Joey ($27) :olimar::peach:
5: Mister Eric ($14) :rob: :popo:
5: Sorasin ($14) :falco:
7: Ralph Cecil :snake:
7: Lumi :wolf: :metaknight:
9: SneakyTako :metaknight: :dedede: :rob:
9: S2 :dk2:
9: Overswarm :metaknight:
9: $P :metaknight:
13: Hilt :olimar:
13: Amida :snake:
13: Steel Samurai :marth:
13: Earl :rob:
17: Twig :wario:
17: Hoboz :kirby2:
17: Hael Phael :pikachu2:
17: Clowsui :metaknight: :marth:
17: KassandraNova :peach:
17: Spec :pikachu2:
17: Kryp :pit:
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff:

Drowned in Pools:
Joseph
A:G
Adam
DMF~
Dirac
Antonio
Ogie
Squat
Cristian
Sam

Doubles:
1: S2's Big Booty (SP and Ralph Cecil) ($168, $84 per person) :metaknight:/ :snake:
2: Keroro Platoon (Kero and Joey) ($84, $42 per person) :metaknight:/ :olimar:
3: Batman and the Batmobile (S2 and Twig) ($28, $14 per person) :dk2:/ :wario:
4: Sweet Dolla Tea from McDonalds (Judo and Spec) :pikachu2:/ :sheik:
5: Peches+Creme (SoulPech and Mister Eric) :wario: :jigglypuff:/ :rob:
5: Overdrive Ostrich (Kel and Overswarm) :metaknight:/ :marth:
7: Phearl (Hael Phael and Earl) :pikachu2: :metaknight:/ :rob:
7: 503 (Clowsui and Steel Samurai) :metaknight:/ :marth:
9: Slayers (Tony and Frankie)
9: Mollie+Seth
9: I am Batman, you are Robin (KassandraNova and Amida) :metaknight:/ :snake:
9: Always Believe (Adam and Squat)
13: O Christmas Team (Kryp and Ogie)
13: Coleman+Cristian

Melee:

1: Overswarm ($46) :foxmelee: :marthmelee:
2: Kel ($34.50) :marthmelee:
3: Joey ($23) :jigglypuffmelee:
4: SoulPech ($11.50) :jigglypuffmelee:
5: Luigigoshard
5: Goodin
7: Toastbread
7: Kassandra :peachmelee:
9: KellyK
9: Antonio :sheikmelee:
9: Coleman :sheikmelee:
9: Ralph Cecil
13: Twig
13: CBP
13: Cristian :falcomelee:
13: Clay
17: Ogie
17: SP :marthmelee:
17: Hael Phael
17: Joseph
17: Mister Eric
17: Dirac
17: Kryp

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I was Olimar/Peach this tournament, definitely not Olimar/MK. Remove that little ball with a sword from my name :p. (I went MK once and lost. Went Olimar four times (won three) and went Peach three times (won two) lol)

Fun tournament overall. Getting to play people I haven't played in a while was awesome, and the whole tournament was ran pretty well in my opinion. Thanks for hosting, SP/Ttar. It was wonderful!

uNoob

Smash Rookie
I was about to post my shoutouts and then my power went out. I could get around to redoing it later.

DMF~

Smash Cadet
I'm too unknown to do shoutouts. I'd just be like, good job person who doesnt know I exist. Liked your brawlin. Shoutouts to Lumi though for being so sexy.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I came to this tournament hoping to rise my PR ranking, but I ended up doing a lot worse than normally. But that is no excuse, being a good player requires you to be consistent, and if I can't be consistent even in tough conditions like this tourney, than I do not have what it takes right now. I really hope I can actually get practice outside of tournaments soon, but my parents think it is too dangerous to travel outside of Lexington without them. Speaking of which, I will probably be going to apex with my mom, but that's okay because it will be fun to spend some time with my mom - and she needs a vacation. Overall, I would say I have gotten pretty good for basically having to only get better from tournaments, over the year I have taken this game seriously, this is a fun community and I will try to stay in it despite all the crap I get for not participating in sports or something more "worth my time".

Shoutouts:
Judo: It was really cool meeting you, and I am glad I picked it up after our first game of Sheik/snake and didn't get 3 stocked after that one time. I also can understand why you quit for a bit, where you were trying to make KY tournaments less free, if the truth be told. So now you had a good time which is cool to hear, and I hope to see you at more tournaments. I hope you get a lot better so that you can become a top player, represent KY, and we can have someone to cheer for, I do not know how driven you are to do that, but that would be awesome and I think everyone would agree - it would give us an even better reason to lose. Congrats on first!

Kero: I did not get to play any friendlies or money match, but I will mm you soon because I believe I can win so it should be fun. You have been my best practice so far, because the amount of matches we have played/your skill, and I hope to play much more with you. Congrats on 2nd!

Kel: I really wanted to play you since I have gotten much better, learned DI, and I know the Marth MU pretty well..... maybe we can play sometime soon!

Joey: The mini-ally of KY, knowing so many characters and being good with them, its sad to hear you will not be involved in the community much after this because of college, but I hope to see you at tourneys regardless!

Mister Eric: The guy who welcomed me into the community when I was shy, the guy who is the only reason I got a facebook, the player I fear most in KY (Yes, more than Kero and Judo) The guy that made rob my most hated MU along with MK, (I only hate MK because I do not know the MU, because he is always banned in KY!) Mister Eric was on his game today, and I apologize for my frustration during our set but rob pisses me off, lol. You better still be part of the KY smash community when your 40 and beyond!

Sorasin: I do not recognize your name, which is odd. Sorry......

Ralph: We really need to talk about snake and his MUs and strategies, because I know you see my mistakes, and rather you believe it or not, I see yours. Sorry we didn't do a mm but I wasn't on my game and I didn't want to lose money.

Lumi: You seem pretty cool, I really want to play you since I have become decent, good job on 7th and I hope to see you at the next tourney!

SneakyTako: You are really fun to play, I am surprised I beat your mk, but whatever. Sorry if I didn't crack jokes with you, but I am sure I will once I play you more. I am pretty crazy and crack jokes too ask Richmond, good games and hope to see you at tournaments soon.

S2: One of the most fun people to play, I was going to bring him to the tourney but my dad's car got overheated, so he had to get Ohio SP (OSP) <lol, to drive us.
I will edit this later to do more shoutouts, have to go.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'm actually leaving to NC lol. this was my last tournament in the MW. fun playing you though. your fox needs to work on neutral game + general movement stuff. fun games though!

shoutouts maybe. this was a pretty fun tournament. 24 man bracket: where you go 1-2 but place lower than others who did the same lmao

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Great tournament! Thank you TOs, I would definitely attend the next.

A few quick shoutouts

Most Importantly, All the brawl players: As everyone associated with smash knows, Brawl and Melee generally have split communities. Me being a melee exclusive player , I have to thank all of the brawl players for allowing melee to be an event at an originally brawl only tournament and keeping the melee scene alive and growing. Although some of you may not realize it, you all are a huge part of keeping melee alive in Louisville and a few other parts of Kentucky. Many players who consider themselves brawl players have been reaching out to melee and entering the tournaments just for fun or other various reasons. If you look at the melee entrants list, very few of us are melee exclusive players. Hell, even the top 4 people who placed in melee also played brawl... I just want to say thank you and I appreciate what you have been doing for melee and smash as a whole. If any of you all want some melee practice, your welcome to come practice with my small group of players being myself, luigigoshard ( kodey), Kellyk, Patrick, Clay, and a few others. We appreciate all of the practice we can get and the more people and character diversity, the marrier. :) Thank You

OverSwarm And Kel: Currently you all have been pretty much the most successful melee players at all of the KY melee events I have attended. You all serve as my driving force to improve. You all have helped me come a long ways since my first tourney at S2D in April 2012. Also thank you for answering any questions regarding melee I have asked you.

Jigglypuff players ( Joey and SoulPech): I love getting rested and B-aired <3. But really, I have little to no match up experience against puffs, and I always find myself being knocked out of the tournament or winners bracket by one of you guys. Playing you all helps show me areas I need to improve on.

Kodey and Kelly: That big car ride!

Ralph Cecil: Something about the way you play is odd to me, and it works for you. The start of our set was pretty much a mess, sorry bout that. You gave me a run for my money and it seems like you have improved a lot.

Clowsui: Cool money match ( it was my first) and thank you for the tips, we had a very close set. It was nice to meet you finally after seeing you on a bunch of threads and streams etc. Have fun in NC.

SP and Tyranitar: I have not been to many tourneys yet, but this was one of the most fun so far. You all picked a cool venue and the tournament ran fairly smoothly from what I could tell. Thank you very much!

TLDR: GGs

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
i'm actually leaving to NC lol. this was my last tournament in the MW. fun playing you though. your fox needs to work on neutral game + general movement stuff. fun games though!

shoutouts maybe. this was a pretty fun tournament. 24 man bracket: where you go 1-2 but place lower than others who did the same lmao
Yeah my movement and play style is way too blindly aggressive but I plan to work on it! My consistency is pretty bad too with just general tech and stuff but oh well, GG's dood

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Yeah my movement and play style is way too blindly aggressive but I plan to work on it! My consistency is pretty bad too with just general tech and stuff but oh well, GG's dood
Yah I have told you this before , but you play more aggressive than your tech allows, at points almost mindlessly. At times when your not doing so well, instead of trying to speed your self up , you should slow yourself down and take mental notes of how you could do better. You are obviously a better fox than Kodey, even though you got wrecked hard by him in a few of those ditto matches. Just chill out and don't get all frustrated when you lose. A few times during our friendly sets you have run even with me if not better, yet I almost always place near the top of the bracket and usually place no higher than mid...Don't get down on yourself so easily and don't get so nervous when you are playing against new faces in bracket, I know your better than that !

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
BTW that red wii is mine. IDK what I wanna do with it lol
If you know the address you'll be at in NC, just PM it to one of us, and we can ship it to you.

Anyways, thanks again to everyone who came out. Special thank-yous to Mister Eric, who helped us find the venue, to Chi, Hilt, and Metaflair, who assisted in running the events, and to Alex, the venue owner, for opening up his place to us, and being a great guy in general! This event is planned to have been the first in a series, so keep an eye out for the next event!

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Well, I think you guys may very well be the first ones to successfully host a tournament inside of an oven. In all seriousness, I enjoyed the tournament, and I understand that future events will have less of a heat problem.

Judo: Good to see you back… just so you can wreck me some more. Goncratulations on first!

KERO: Let’s see… dragged your partner down in doubles, lost to that one Sheik guy AGAIN, and let a claw take away an entire stock. Yeah, good stuff, scrub.

Kel: Good to see you again. Sorry that Earl ended up distracting you during our set, but good games anyway. I’m glad that I actually didn’t lose to any
Marths this time, though.

Joey: KP taking those top five spots! I’m glad that I was able to get you to this. I feel bad that our final game ended so anti-climactically, though…. Trust me, improve that attitude, and you will be taking sets off me easily. Anyway, I don’t know if you still plan to go to tournaments after this at all, but I just want to say that in the five years I’ve known you, you’ve been my best friend and closest rival in the Smash community, and while I’m sad to see you tapering off because of college, I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors.

My GPS: For leading me into a river.

The Ferry: For making sure I didn’t have to drive through the river.

Mister Eric: Beep! You did really well at this tournament. As much as I want to blame the claw for losing, you definitely followed through in that third game, so kudos to you. In all honesty, I kind of wanted to mm you afterward, but I felt that would have been kind of petty of me to do so. You definitely deserved that victory. Good stuff beating Amida and Hilt as well.

Sorasin: Good games. I was honestly scared when you realized I was just spamming Fsmash to stop you from Phantasming me. Good job beating Spec, and as much as it pains me to see another KP member lose, Joey.

Ralph Cecil: Kind of sad to see you place at 7th, but good job almost beating Judo! I kind of wish we had gotten to play, but I’m sure there will be other times. Goncratulations getting first in doubles with Sp, though!

Lumi: Good games. Olimar is a tough (and dumb) MU for pretty much any character…. I will admit, though, I have no idea how to fight Wolf, so I was honestly intimidated when I heard I had to go up against you.

The Sun: For cooking everyone in the venue alive, making me take off my coat, and making all of us smell and feel terrible.

SneakyTako: Sorry, didn’t really get to play you.

S2: Cause you had a bad day; you try to go by; you sing a sad song, but it goes in your eye (good stuff beating Amida, though).
Overswarm: Good games. It was awesome seeing you again all this time, and goncratulations on first place in Melee.

$P: It’s been a while, so I’ve forgotten, but the “S” in your tag stands for suicide, right? Good games in doubles, and goncratulations on getting first with Ralph. Don’t forget, though, that our record is still 4-2. Also, thanks for giving me $5 so I could buy Jak and Daxter.

Hilt: The guy that made me into the Olimar that I am today. Without him, we’d know even less about Olimar than we know today. It was great seeing you and Annet at the tournament. The set you had with Eric was super hype as well. Also, thank you sooo much for convincing your driver to take Joey home. I already left super late, and having to drive Joey to Louisville would ensure I got home after 1:30. Too bad we never got to our Oli ditto mm.

Amida: I’m telling you, the TOs were conspiring to place all of KP against each other. That’s why some of us didn’t make top ten. Sorry to hear that your tech practice got you into some bad habits, though. Next tourney, though, we’re having that mm, no matter your condition, and I expect you to have learned from this mistake and place better at the next tourney.

Halberd Claw: For somehow hitting Olimar during his amazing airdodge.

Earl: A big thank you to you for being the reason I was able to beat Kel. It was nice talking to you again.

Twig: That set you had against Kel. I was waiting for a waft at any time during that last stock on PS1. I think you’re really close to being able to start placing really well (cause KP is the best).

Hoboz: Wow, we didn’t play at a tourney for once? I’m honestly quite surprised!

Hael Phael: KP! Quit choking, lol (Good to see you again).

Clowsui: Good stuff taking a game off of me (and ggs). Best of luck to you in NC!

KassandraNova: It was great to see you again. I think your Peach definitely has the potential to be as good as Joey’s.

Kryp: The one, the only, the METAKNIGHT SLAYER! Good stuff 2-0ing Overswarm! As for your dog, however…

Kryp’s dog: Thanks for relieving yourself on my blanket, really appreciated that.

SoulPech: Good games in pools. The way you CP’d Delfino and chose Puff honestly reminded me of this match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbp3HwDdo7U

A:G: Thanks for cheering me on against Kel! I’m not really banned from Richmond… am I? D:

Adam: Watched your match against Hilt. Good job doing as well as you did.

Dirac: Ggs. Remember, Olimar is at his most vulnerable between 0-30%.

Sam: It was nice to see you again. One day, I swear, you’re gonna come out of nowhere and make top five at a tourney. Keep at it!

My Pikmin: For jumping off and abandoning me the moment that claw hit me (except for that one blue <3).

TTar (and to an extent, SP): Thanks for running this awesome tourney. While it did run fairly late, I had fun, and I definitely would attend any future events.
Game on/The Playroom: Thank you so much for hosting this event and selling me Jak and Daxter; you all are honestly a pretty awesome store.

As I said before, this tourney was amazing, and I had a lot of fun. I hope to see you all again at future tourneys!
Keroro Platoon too good.

DMF~

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to everyone in my pool, Spec Kassandra and Ralph, sorry to be the free matches that just kept you guys from going straight in. Good to fight you all, and thanks for the advice Kassandra. Good three stocks Ralph.

Count

Smash Champion
Looks like funnn. Always glad to see the young Kentucky guys do well (Kero, Judo, Joey of course) and some old names cleaning up in there as well :)

Kel

Smash Master
Melee characters are off. OS went all Fox. I used all Fox and used desperation Marth but never won a match with him.

Kero, do not let me asking Earl to take his conversation elsewhere mean anything else to you. You outplayed me and deserved to win our set. I'm really happy you are starting to get tournament results behind you because you deserve to be recognized on a larger scale than Lexington local.

Side note: This was the first KY tournament (both Melee and Brawl) that I did not win in over a year. =(

Thank you for hosting, TOs.

DMF~

Smash Cadet
Well, I think you guys may very well be the first ones to successfully host a tournament inside of an oven. In all seriousness, I enjoyed the tournament, and I understand that future events will have less of a heat problem.

Judo: Good to see you back… just so you can wreck me some more. Goncratulations on first!

KERO: Let’s see… dragged your partner down in doubles, lost to that one Sheik guy AGAIN, and let a claw take away an entire stock. Yeah, good stuff, scrub.

Kel: Good to see you again. Sorry that Earl ended up distracting you during our set, but good games anyway. I’m glad that I actually didn’t lose to any
Marths this time, though.

Joey: KP taking those top five spots! I’m glad that I was able to get you to this. I feel bad that our final game ended so anti-climactically, though…. Trust me, improve that attitude, and you will be taking sets off me easily. Anyway, I don’t know if you still plan to go to tournaments after this at all, but I just want to say that in the five years I’ve known you, you’ve been my best friend and closest rival in the Smash community, and while I’m sad to see you tapering off because of college, I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors.

My GPS: For leading me into a river.

The Ferry: For making sure I didn’t have to drive through the river.

Mister Eric: Beep! You did really well at this tournament. As much as I want to blame the claw for losing, you definitely followed through in that third game, so kudos to you. In all honesty, I kind of wanted to mm you afterward, but I felt that would have been kind of petty of me to do so. You definitely deserved that victory. Good stuff beating Amida and Hilt as well.

Sorasin: Good games. I was honestly scared when you realized I was just spamming Fsmash to stop you from Phantasming me. Good job beating Spec, and as much as it pains me to see another KP member lose, Joey.

Ralph Cecil: Kind of sad to see you place at 7th, but good job almost beating Judo! I kind of wish we had gotten to play, but I’m sure there will be other times. Goncratulations getting first in doubles with Sp, though!

Lumi: Good games. Olimar is a tough (and dumb) MU for pretty much any character…. I will admit, though, I have no idea how to fight Wolf, so I was honestly intimidated when I heard I had to go up against you.

The Sun: For cooking everyone in the venue alive, making me take off my coat, and making all of us smell and feel terrible.

SneakyTako: Sorry, didn’t really get to play you.

S2: Cause you had a bad day; you try to go by; you sing a sad song, but it goes in your eye (good stuff beating Amida, though).
Overswarm: Good games. It was awesome seeing you again all this time, and goncratulations on first place in Melee.

$P: It’s been a while, so I’ve forgotten, but the “S” in your tag stands for suicide, right? Good games in doubles, and goncratulations on getting first with Ralph. Don’t forget, though, that our record is still 4-2. Also, thanks for giving me $5 so I could buy Jak and Daxter.

Hilt: The guy that made me into the Olimar that I am today. Without him, we’d know even less about Olimar than we know today. It was great seeing you and Annet at the tournament. The set you had with Eric was super hype as well. Also, thank you sooo much for convincing your driver to take Joey home. I already left super late, and having to drive Joey to Louisville would ensure I got home after 1:30. Too bad we never got to our Oli ditto mm.

Amida: I’m telling you, the TOs were conspiring to place all of KP against each other. That’s why some of us didn’t make top ten. Sorry to hear that your tech practice got you into some bad habits, though. Next tourney, though, we’re having that mm, no matter your condition, and I expect you to have learned from this mistake and place better at the next tourney.

Halberd Claw: For somehow hitting Olimar during his amazing airdodge.

Earl: A big thank you to you for being the reason I was able to beat Kel. It was nice talking to you again.

Twig: That set you had against Kel. I was waiting for a waft at any time during that last stock on PS1. I think you’re really close to being able to start placing really well (cause KP is the best).

Hoboz: Wow, we didn’t play at a tourney for once? I’m honestly quite surprised!

Hael Phael: KP! Quit choking, lol (Good to see you again).

Clowsui: Good stuff taking a game off of me (and ggs). Best of luck to you in NC!

KassandraNova: It was great to see you again. I think your Peach definitely has the potential to be as good as Joey’s.

Kryp: The one, the only, the METAKNIGHT SLAYER! Good stuff 2-0ing Overswarm! As for your dog, however…

Kryp’s dog: Thanks for relieving yourself on my blanket, really appreciated that.

SoulPech: Good games in pools. The way you CP’d Delfino and chose Puff honestly reminded me of this match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbp3HwDdo7U

A:G: Thanks for cheering me on against Kel! I’m not really banned from Richmond… am I? D:

Adam: Watched your match against Hilt. Good job doing as well as you did.

Dirac: Ggs. Remember, Olimar is at his most vulnerable between 0-30%.

Sam: It was nice to see you again. One day, I swear, you’re gonna come out of nowhere and make top five at a tourney. Keep at it!

My Pikmin: For jumping off and abandoning me the moment that claw hit me (except for that one blue <3).

TTar (and to an extent, SP): Thanks for running this awesome tourney. While it did run fairly late, I had fun, and I definitely would attend any future events.
Game on/The Playroom: Thank you so much for hosting this event and selling me Jak and Daxter; you all are honestly a pretty awesome store.

As I said before, this tourney was amazing, and I had a lot of fun. I hope to see you all again at future tourneys!
Keroro Platoon too good.

Shoutouts to your five purple line up in GF

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:
1: Judo ($163) :sheik: - I'm disappointed we didn't get to have a fro-yo match, but I am glad that you showed up. You're too good to not come to events and take our money. Also, ggs in doubles :)
2: Kero ($75) :olimar: - Fun money match. I'll get that set off of you eventually. But really, thanks for helping out, and good job. You'll get that set off Judo someday.
3: Kel ($47) :metaknight: :marth: - GGs. Your MK is still really solid. Thanks for making the drive down!
4: Joey ($27) :olimar::peach: - Ggs in doubles (3 freaking sets oh my gosh). Thanks a ton for helping run Melee, it couldn't have happened without you.
5: Mister Eric ($14) :rob: :popo: - I'm disappointed we didn't get to play, but thanks a ton. Between all your setups, and well, you helping us get the venue, this tourney as a whole couldn't have happened without you. Thanks a lot.
5: Sorasin ($14) :falco: - Unfortunate we didn't get to play. I'd forgotten how good you are at this game.
7: Ralph Cecil :snake: - S2's Big Booty best KY team. Sorry Keroro Platoon :p
7: Lumi :wolf: :metaknight:- Ggs. Wolf2gud. Nah but for real you're on point.
9: SneakyTako :metaknight: :dedede: :rob:- Ggs, D3 really would have been your best choice. And your MK is pretty solid, just doesn't have the options down yet.
9: S2 :dk2:- Didn't mean to upset you during pools, that was unprofessional of me, and for that, I apologize.
9: Overswarm :metaknight:- I'm glad that you could make it down here! I'd really like to see you get back to the domination of the game that you once had.
9: $P :metaknight:- 9th? You're better than this. Step it up.
13: Hilt :olimar:- It was great to see you. And thanks a ton for helping out, this event couldn't have run as well without you. And we'll make sure to take your suggestions into consideration for the future. Ggs by the way.
13: Amida :snake:- Glad to see you come out here, I expect great things of you.
13: Steel Samurai :marth:- I didn't even know you played anymore, thanks for coming down!
13: Earl :rob:- I told you you're better than you thought! Just keep it up and you'll start placing really well.
17: Twig :wario:- Ggs in Melee, sorry we didn't get to play too many friendlies
17: Hoboz :kirby2:- You really should play MK. You're a smart player, you'd do great with him!
17: Hael Phael :pikachu2:- Hael, thanks a ton for your help. It helped us a lot.
17: Clowsui :metaknight: :marth:- Chi, special message for you.
One, thanks a lot for helping us run the event. It couldn't have run anything resembling as smoothly without you.
Second, we'll miss seeing you. Hopefully your last MW event was an enjoyable one, and you come to visit the MW from time to time.
Third, thanks for well, helping shape the MW smash community as a whole. Ttar and I will do our best to make tourneys that live up to yours!
17: KassandraNova :peach:- It was good seeing you again!
17: Spec :pikachu2:- Your placement was disappointing to you, I know. But you're good, so don't let it get to you. :)
17: Kryp :pit:- Unfortunate that we didn't get to play. But good job beating OS in pools!
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff:- SP! You're the best guy ever to house with.

Drowned in Pools:
Joseph - Thanks for making it out!
A:G - Thanks for making it out! Richmond is the best :)
Adam - Thanks for making it out! Richmond is the best :)
DMF~ - Thanks for making it out! Richmond is the best :)
Dirac - Thanks for making it out!
Antonio - Ggs in Melee! You're a pretty solid player.
Ogie - Thanks for making it out! Richmond is the best :)
Squat - Thanks for making it out!
Cristian - Thanks for making the drive up from TN. You and Coleman were great to house, and we'll be running more Melee in future events.
Sam - Thanks for making it out!

Metaflair - For having an awesome voice. You helped us make sure people knew things were happening.

DMF~

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:
1: Judo ($163) :sheik: - I'm disappointed we didn't get to have a fro-yo match, but I am glad that you showed up. You're too good to not come to events and take our money. Also, ggs in doubles :)
2: Kero ($75) :olimar: - Fun money match. I'll get that set off of you eventually. But really, thanks for helping out, and good job. You'll get that set off Judo someday.
3: Kel ($47) :metaknight: :marth: - GGs. Your MK is still really solid. Thanks for making the drive down!
4: Joey ($27) :olimar::peach: - Ggs in doubles (3 freaking sets oh my gosh). Thanks a ton for helping run Melee, it couldn't have happened without you.
5: Mister Eric ($14) :rob: :popo: - I'm disappointed we didn't get to play, but thanks a ton. Between all your setups, and well, you helping us get the venue, this tourney as a whole couldn't have happened without you. Thanks a lot.
5: Sorasin ($14) :falco: - Unfortunate we didn't get to play. I'd forgotten how good you are at this game.
7: Ralph Cecil :snake: - S2's Big Booty best KY team. Sorry Keroro Platoon :p
7: Lumi :wolf: :metaknight:- Ggs. Wolf2gud. Nah but for real you're on point.
9: SneakyTako :metaknight: :dedede: :rob:- Ggs, D3 really would have been your best choice. And your MK is pretty solid, just doesn't have the options down yet.
9: S2 :dk2:- Didn't mean to upset you during pools, that was unprofessional of me, and for that, I apologize.
9: Overswarm :metaknight:- I'm glad that you could make it down here! I'd really like to see you get back to the domination of the game that you once had.
9: $P :metaknight:- 9th? You're better than this. Step it up.
13: Hilt :olimar:- It was great to see you. And thanks a ton for helping out, this event couldn't have run as well without you. And we'll make sure to take your suggestions into consideration for the future. Ggs by the way.
13: Amida :snake:- Glad to see you come out here, I expect great things of you.
13: Steel Samurai :marth:- I didn't even know you played anymore, thanks for coming down!
13: Earl :rob:- I told you you're better than you thought! Just keep it up and you'll start placing really well.
17: Twig :wario:- Ggs in Melee, sorry we didn't get to play too many friendlies
17: Hoboz :kirby2:- You really should play MK. You're a smart player, you'd do great with him!
17: Hael Phael :pikachu2:- Hael, thanks a ton for your help. It helped us a lot.
17: Clowsui :metaknight: :marth:- Chi, special message for you.
One, thanks a lot for helping us run the event. It couldn't have run anything resembling as smoothly without you.
Second, we'll miss seeing you. Hopefully your last MW event was an enjoyable one, and you come to visit the MW from time to time.
Third, thanks for well, helping shape the MW smash community as a whole. Ttar and I will do our best to make tourneys that live up to yours!
17: KassandraNova :peach:- It was good seeing you again!
17: Spec :pikachu2:- Your placement was disappointing to you, I know. But you're good, so don't let it get to you. :)
17: Kryp :pit:- Unfortunate that we didn't get to play. But good job beating OS in pools!
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff:- SP! You're the best guy ever to house with.

Drowned in Pools:
Joseph - Thanks for making it out!
A:G - Thanks for making it out! Richmond is the best :)
DMF~ - Thanks for making it out!
Dirac - Thanks for making it out!
Antonio - Ggs in Melee! You're a pretty solid player.
Ogie - Thanks for making it out! Richmond is the best :)
Squat - Thanks for making it out!
Cristian - Thanks for making the drive up from TN. You and Coleman were great to house, and we'll be running more Melee in future events.
Sam - Thanks for making it out!

Metaflair - For having an awesome voice. You helped us make sure people knew things were happening.

"A:G - Thanks for making it out! Richmond is the best :)
DMF~ - Thanks for making it out!"
I'm Richmond too. :(

toastbread

Smash Rookie
Fun tournament, second time coming down to Kentucky and I was pretty happy with the experience. Shoutouts to all the people I played in melee which I can't remember that well. All the people from Louisville who play melee got really good this time around and they were fun to play against. If Kentucky ever has melee again I'll be sure to come down.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
This venue was disgustingly hot, I felt like I was going to die.

Why did singles start at 6 pm btw?

Super short shout outs:

Judy tootie fruity, it was great seeing you again, stop being a butt and visit me and kelly soon! Pogo won't stop squeaking about you.
Joey, your peach is fantastic, and I love watching you play. You're a supportive friend, and a wonderful person, you better play smash 4!
Kero, stop pulling purple pikmin, and stealing everyone's souls. :p
Earl, I haven't played you in forever, gimme dat free canes.
Spec, take good care of Judy, make sure he never goes a moment without Dr. Pepper and wheat thins.
Galaxy S3, you're a great phone, you make my iphone look like crap.
Hilt, I mean midna, gimme dat furniture.
ChiSports, sad to see the person who got me into the smash community leave, but I'm sure you'll take care of yourself and I'll see you again sometime. Have fun with Peepee.

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
Well, honestly I went in expecting to lose most every match. So placing 9th my first time playing real smashers was pretty awesome. The entire trip was exhausting, but really fantastic. The main reason I wanted to go was to see some different play styles than the two other players I play with consistently. As well as just to play lots of friendlies with as many people as I could, and I totally got what I came for! I didn't know anyone else going to the tourney walking in, but you guys were all really nice, and super welcoming. I do have a couple quick shoutouts though in no particular order.

Toastbread: I got to play a lot of friendlies with you before the real tourney started and it was a great experience playing such an advanced Falco and studying how you played Falco.
SoulPech: I was lucky enough to get to play a lot of friendlies with you the night before the tourney, and unlucky enough to play you the first round of the tournament. Regardless though, you showed me a lot about Melee in general and having never played a puff player of your caliber it was a really good experience. I learned a lot about Smash in general from you. Hope to see you at the next tourney.
ShadowPhoenix: You really saved me and Cristian from having to cancel the trip! I honestly don't think we would've been able to go if it wasn't for you. Not to mention the fact that you and TTar were hosting the tournament itself! I'll definitely be looking forward to the next tournament, and I'll be practicing hard for it until then!
Dirac: I don't know if you ever did make an account on here, but I probably played more friendlies with you than anyone else, and getting a really in depth view on a different fox play style than the one I'm used to was really cool, and I hope you and I can get some more friendlies in soon!
Mister Erik: First of thanks for the free money match ;) And also getting to talk to you about the smash community was really cool, and I'm hoping to see you at the next tournament!

Really though I enjoyed playing with everyone and getting a real insight into competitive smash! Hope to see everyone there again at the next tourney!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Don't feel bad if I don't give you a shout-out.

Judo - I always love seeing you come and prove exactly how good you are. I'm surprised anybody ever doubted you.
Joey - Rematch! Good job going on to beat Ralph afterwards, makes my loss feel less stupid.
Amida - Rematch! I didn't have fun in our set, we need to end our rivalry on a high note.
Twig - Still top 3 in doubles, at a bigger tourney than the last few times. How we did has really proven us as a strong doubles team.
SP - I'll explain to you the next time we hang out. I was not mad at you in particular.
TTar - I'm hyped for #TooFast, featuring no lack of space due to horses lmao.

And if for some reason they read these forums, Game On is an amazing store and it's awesome they let us host an event there. They probably made like $1000 on bottled water though, real talk.

Hilt

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Shout outs~
1: Judo ($163) :sheik: - Sorry about not playing our random matches. Congratulations on winning! I hope to see you in more results soon!
2: Kero ($75) :olimar: - I am so sorry about my mentality towards our matches. I will try my best to have a positive mentality. They were great games regardless, and I can't thank you enough for always trying to give me a positive mentality while we play. Our car ride was unbelievably fun! Especially reacting to the ferry and reacting to your GPS being total garbage. You're an absolutely amazing person, and as a friend, I love you! Thank you for going an hour+ out of your way to pick me up, thank you for keeping me entertained and for sharing so many laughs with me throughout the whole weekend, thank you for playing tons of friendlies with me and giving me match up advice, and most of all, thank you for being the best friend I have ever had in or out of the smash bros community. I hope that we can hang out at another smash tournament soon once winter break comes around. If we don't get to hang out in person anytime soon, I'll at least try my best to be on xat a lot so we can still talk frequently! Congrats on second, and I hope to see you winning tournaments like this soon! :) KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP
3: Kel ($47) :metaknight: :marth: - Congrats on getting third! Also congrats on doing so well after being out of the scene for a while. Hopefully you come to more tournaments soon!
4: Joey ($27) :olimar::peach: - Until at least winter break, it's time to put my 35 characters into the training room. 4th isn't a bad place to end on, though! :) I'll keep my tech skill sharp so that I can show people the power of KP when I get back into the scene :D.
5: Mister Eric ($14) :rob: :popo: - Wonderful matches. You never taught me how to do the momentum shift without actually shifting directions XD. Sorry for not bringing it up again after we finished our matches. I forgot @_@. Congrats on beating Kero again!
5: Sorasin ($14) :falco: - You've improved so much, and I can tell you've put time into match ups. In most matches, I can get away with making mistakes, but you capitalized on almost every single mistake I made, and most players never do that. It was really great playing you, and I'd love to see you place higher! :D Thanks for coming to Kentucky!
7: Ralph Cecil :snake: - Good games as always. I am REALLY sorry that I forgot about the cables AND that I forgot to work on your secondaries with you. I will definitely try to get to another tournament soon so that I can get those cables to you. Keep on being cool (cool) (cool) (cool) (cool) (cool)
7: Lumi :wolf: :metaknight: - MK? o_o. We actually didn't play this time around oddly enough. Nice job still placing high, though!
9: SneakyTako :metaknight: :dedede: :rob: - We didn't play, either :(. Cincy comes down here and I only get to play 2 out of 5 D:. It was nice seeing you around, though! Hopefully you'll come down to more KY tournaments soon!
9: S2 :dk2: - Oh gosh. I'm really sorry that you had to lose to me in the way that you did. You should have easily defeated me, and having to end my pre-college tournament career on a crappy win like that... Hopefully when I get through some college time, we can play again where you can play at your full potential. Was awesome talking to you again and thank you for being an awesome person regardless of how badly our set went!
9: Overswarm :metaknight: - Does this mean you're gonna start playing again? Congrats on doing so well regardless of how rusty you were! Hopefully you go to more tournaments :).
9: $P :metaknight: - Just keep on getting better and you'll get top 1 soon enough ;). Thank you for running the tournament with Ttar. I'm glad it went as well as it did regardless of singles ending so late lol.
13: Hilt :olimar: - Thank you SO MUCH for helping me with my ride situation. I'm glad to see you at tournaments again and I hope that your tournament attendance will go up after this! We need the good old Hilt back! Also, to answer your question, I guess Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, and FUN are examples of pop artists that make pop my favorite music genre. Yes, I had to think about it for this long lol.
13: Amida :snake: - I heard you weren't playing well from Kero, and that is really unfortunate to hear considering how serious you were about this tournament and smash in general. You still did pretty well regardless (considering how stacked this tournament was), and I'm glad to see that you're not too upset from this and are still going to try your best at the next tournament! KP! Keep on improving and showing people the ways of KP! >=D
13: Steel Samurai :marth:- It's so great to see that you're still amazing after not playing for so long. Awesome Marth, one of the best I have played! I hope to see you at more tournaments after this performance!
17: Twig :wario: - I'm sorry you were playing so badly. Hopefully your next tournament is stronger for you! Sad to hear that the one time we got to actually play tournament matches was the one time you were having a bad off day :/. KP! Keep on showing people that KP is no joke <3.
17: Hoboz :kirby2: - Nice commentary hype! Didn't actually get to see you play, though. Keep on repping that Kirby! :D
17: Hael Phael :pikachu2: - Congrats on doing well in your sets regardless of actually losing your matches. It was awesome seeing you again. Thanks for making fun of me for being fat and eating lots of frozen yogurt </3 :p. KP! Keep on being awesome and repping KP so well :).
17: Clowsui :metaknight: :marth: - It is sad to hear that you are leaving. Thank you for being such an amazing TO, for being so helpful to all of the midwest players, and for being a really cool guy in general. You're the best! Hopefully NC is wonderful for you! :)
17: KassandraNova :peach: - I am SOOOOO sorry we had to play again. Edit: I thought I wrote more in this. Anyways, I really am sorry you have this luck in tournaments where you have to play me early in winners bracket at literally every tournament we're both at. You're an awesome player regardless, and hopefully my few tips helped at least a tiny bit. If you believe that you've hit your skill gap, then I understand. :( Hopefully you keep on trying for at least a little bit, though! I think you still have lots of potential, you just have a few things to fix! Keep on being awesome, Kassandra! Wuv you! <3
17: Kryp :pit:- Seeing you go dead even with Kassandra was AWESOME! Keep on improving, man! Can't wait to see you become a top KY player! Good job taking a set off of Overswarm!
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff: - Amazing melee matches regardless of the fact that they were Jigglypuff dittos. You're amazing at smash, and you definitely have more balls than I do to actually go Jiggz in singles. Thank you for being the only person from Columbus to actually come down here. Was awesome seeing you again!

Drowned in Pools:
A:G - Playing the few friendlies that we got to play was fun! Thank you to both you and Kryp for housing me and Kero prior to the tournament. Keep on being awesome! Make that GW broken as can be!
Adam - Friendlies were fun prior to the tournament. Keep on improving! Your Lucas is getting better and better :)
DMF~ - Talking to you in general was awesome! Your beard is awesome, too! :p. Hopefully you and Tyler don't kill me for not buying a horse ;_;.
Antonio - I hope to see you around more! You're a really talented player with tons of potential in both games, and you definitely know what you're doing. You just need more experience in a tournament setting and you would be good to go! :)
Cristian - Great games in Melee! Thank you and Coleman both for coming up from Tennessee! Hopefully you all can come to the next tournament as well!
Sam - I'm sorry to hear that you were playing so poorly in pools after playing so well in friendlies. Hopefully you do way better in your next tournament!

5: Luigigoshard - Very unfortunate to see you SD right away in both of our matches. Our matches would have went in a completely different direction if that wouldn't have happened. Hopefully it will go way better for you the next time we play! Awesome Luigi as always!
7: Toastbread - You're very talented! I was shocked that I won honestly, but very good job all around! Our matches were really close! I'm sorry I had to make you wait for the pictures, thoguh. :(
13: CBP - Yooo thank you so much for helping me with seeding. I don't know what happened afterwards, but the seeds were really great imo at least. Keep on being super cool.

Other shoutouts:

Richmond - I feel terrible for not connecting tags and names/faces, but I know that there were a few of you that I couldn't remember tags for in the general shout out list. You all are really awesome, and it was great talking to a few of you during and before the tournament! Keep on improving and I'm sure you all will be amazing really soon! :D

Ttar - Thank you SO MUCH for running the tournament so well with SP. The only thing you all can do from here on out is improve as TOs, and honestly I didn't see too much to improve on. It was an amazing tournament, with amazing TOs, and I hope that you all will keep on hosting these tournaments! :)

Annet - You're awesome! Talking to you, Hilt, and the driver (omg how can I not remember his name? ;_; ) on the way home was fantastic! So many instruments! xD

Metaflair - Amazing job with helping out during the tournament. It was absolutely amazing to see you again! Nice announcing voice! Hopefully you go to more tournaments to show off that announcing voice some more! XD

I guess I'll just end this post by saying thank you to all of the people that made this tournament the best that it could possibly be. This tournament was absolutely amazing, and I'm glad that I got to end my pre-college smash career on such a positive note and experience. I'll try my best to get out to a tournament during my winter break, but if not, I will definitely make it out to at least one during summer break in 2014. You guys are all amazing, and I will definitely miss seeing all of you for the next 5-10 months. I hope to see Richmond start getting higher and higher on results, and I hope to see KY keep on improving in general.

Until we meet again! Stay awesome, everyone! :)

DMF~

Smash Cadet
Shout outs~
1: Judo ($163) :sheik: - Sorry about not playing our random matches. Congratulations on winning! I hope to see you in more results soon!
2: Kero ($75) :olimar: - I am so sorry about my mentality towards our matches. I will try my best to have a positive mentality. They were great games regardless, and I can't thank you enough for always trying to give me a positive mentality while we play. Our car ride was unbelievably fun! Especially reacting to the ferry and reacting to your GPS being total garbage. You're an absolutely amazing person, and as a friend, I love you! Thank you for going an hour+ out of your way to pick me up, thank you for keeping me entertained and for sharing so many laughs with me throughout the whole weekend, thank you for playing tons of friendlies with me and giving me match up advice, and most of all, thank you for being the best friend I have ever had in or out of the smash bros community. I hope that we can hang out at another smash tournament soon once winter break comes around. If we don't get to hang out in person anytime soon, I'll at least try my best to be on xat a lot so we can still talk frequently! Congrats on second, and I hope to see you winning tournaments like this soon! :) KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP KP
3: Kel ($47) :metaknight: :marth: - Congrats on getting third! Also congrats on doing so well after being out of the scene for a while. Hopefully you come to more tournaments soon!
4: Joey ($27) :olimar::peach: - Until at least winter break, it's time to put my 35 characters into the training room. 4th isn't a bad place to end on, though! :) I'll keep my tech skill sharp so that I can show people the power of KP when I get back into the scene :D.
5: Mister Eric ($14) :rob: :popo: - Wonderful matches. You never taught me how to do the momentum shift without actually shifting directions XD. Sorry for not bringing it up again after we finished our matches. I forgot @_@. Congrats on beating Kero again!
5: Sorasin ($14) :falco: - You've improved so much, and I can tell you've put time into match ups. In most matches, I can get away with making mistakes, but you capitalized on almost every single mistake I made, and most players never do that. It was really great playing you, and I'd love to see you place higher! :D Thanks for coming to Kentucky!
7: Ralph Cecil :snake: - Good games as always. I am REALLY sorry that I forgot about the cables AND that I forgot to work on your secondaries with you. I will definitely try to get to another tournament soon so that I can get those cables to you. Keep on being cool (cool) (cool) (cool) (cool) (cool)
7: Lumi :wolf: :metaknight: - MK? o_o. We actually didn't play this time around oddly enough. Nice job still placing high, though!
9: SneakyTako :metaknight: :dedede: :rob: - We didn't play, either :(. Cincy comes down here and I only get to play 2 out of 5 D:. It was nice seeing you around, though! Hopefully you'll come down to more KY tournaments soon!
9: S2 :dk2: - Oh gosh. I'm really sorry that you had to lose to me in the way that you did. You should have easily defeated me, and having to end my pre-college tournament career on a crappy win like that... Hopefully when I get through some college time, we can play again where you can play at your full potential. Was awesome talking to you again and thank you for being an awesome person regardless of how badly our set went!
9: Overswarm :metaknight: - Does this mean you're gonna start playing again? Congrats on doing so well regardless of how rusty you were! Hopefully you go to more tournaments :).
9: $P :metaknight: - Just keep on getting better and you'll get top 1 soon enough ;). Thank you for running the tournament with Ttar. I'm glad it went as well as it did regardless of singles ending so late lol.
13: Hilt :olimar: - Thank you SO MUCH for helping me with my ride situation. I'm glad to see you at tournaments again and I hope that your tournament attendance will go up after this! We need the good old Hilt back! Also, to answer your question, I guess Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, and FUN are examples of pop artists that make pop my favorite music genre. Yes, I had to think about it for this long lol.
13: Amida :snake: - I heard you weren't playing well from Kero, and that is really unfortunate to hear considering how serious you were about this tournament and smash in general. You still did pretty well regardless (considering how stacked this tournament was), and I'm glad to see that you're not too upset from this and are still going to try your best at the next tournament! KP! Keep on improving and showing people the ways of KP! >=D
13: Steel Samurai :marth:- It's so great to see that you're still amazing after not playing for so long. Awesome Marth, one of the best I have played! I hope to see you at more tournaments after this performance!
17: Twig :wario: - I'm sorry you were playing so badly. Hopefully your next tournament is stronger for you! Sad to hear that the one time we got to actually play tournament matches was the one time you were having a bad off day :/. KP! Keep on showing people that KP is no joke <3.
17: Hoboz :kirby2: - Nice commentary hype! Didn't actually get to see you play, though. Keep on repping that Kirby! :D
17: Hael Phael :pikachu2: - Congrats on doing well in your sets regardless of actually losing your matches. It was awesome seeing you again. Thanks for making fun of me for being fat and eating lots of frozen yogurt </3 :p. KP! Keep on being awesome and repping KP so well :).
17: Clowsui :metaknight: :marth: - It is sad to hear that you are leaving. Thank you for being such an amazing TO, for being so helpful to all of the midwest players, and for being a really cool guy in general. You're the best! Hopefully NC is wonderful for you! :)
17: KassandraNova :peach: - I am SOOOOO sorry we had to play again.
17: Kryp :pit:- Seeing you go dead even with Kassandra was AWESOME! Keep on improving, man! Can't wait to see you become a top KY player! Good job taking a set off of Overswarm!
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff: - Amazing melee matches regardless of the fact that they were Jigglypuff dittos. You're amazing at smash, and you definitely have more balls than I do to actually go Jiggz in singles. Thank you for being the only person from Columbus to actually come down here. Was awesome seeing you again!

Drowned in Pools:
A:G - Playing the few friendlies that we got to play was fun! Thank you to both you and Kryp for housing me and Kero prior to the tournament. Keep on being awesome! Make that GW broken as can be!
Adam - Friendlies were fun prior to the tournament. Keep on improving! Your Lucas is getting better and better :)
DMF~ - Talking to you in general was awesome! Your beard is awesome, too! :p. Hopefully you and Tyler don't kill me for not buying a horse ;_;.
Antonio - I hope to see you around more! You're a really talented player with tons of potential in both games, and you definitely know what you're doing. You just need more experience in a tournament setting and you would be good to go! :)
Cristian - Great games in Melee! Thank you and Coleman both for coming up from Tennessee! Hopefully you all can come to the next tournament as well!
Sam - I'm sorry to hear that you were playing so poorly in pools after playing so well in friendlies. Hopefully you do way better in your next tournament!

5: Luigigoshard - Very unfortunate to see you SD right away in both of our matches. Our matches would have went in a completely different direction if that wouldn't have happened. Hopefully it will go way better for you the next time we play! Awesome Luigi as always!
7: Toastbread - You're very talented! I was shocked that I won honestly, but very good job all around! Our matches were really close! I'm sorry I had to make you wait for the pictures, thoguh. :(
13: CBP - Yooo thank you so much for helping me with seeding. I don't know what happened afterwards, but the seeds were really great imo at least. Keep on being super cool.

Other shoutouts:

Richmond - I feel terrible for not connecting tags and names/faces, but I know that there were a few of you that I couldn't remember tags for in the general shout out list. You all are really awesome, and it was great talking to a few of you during and before the tournament! Keep on improving and I'm sure you all will be amazing really soon! :D

Ttar - Thank you SO MUCH for running the tournament so well with SP. The only thing you all can do from here on out is improve as TOs, and honestly I didn't see too much to improve on. It was an amazing tournament, with amazing TOs, and I hope that you all will keep on hosting these tournaments! :)

Annet - You're awesome! Talking to you, Hilt, and the driver (omg how can I not remember his name? ;_; ) on the way home was fantastic! So many instruments! xD

Metaflair - Amazing job with helping out during the tournament. It was absolutely amazing to see you again! Nice announcing voice! Hopefully you go to more tournaments to show off that announcing voice some more! XD

I guess I'll just end this post by saying thank you to all of the people that made this tournament the best that it could possibly be. This tournament was absolutely amazing, and I'm glad that I got to end my pre-college smash career on such a positive note and experience. I'll try my best to get out to a tournament during my winter break, but if not, I will definitely make it out to at least one during summer break in 2014. You guys are all amazing, and I will definitely miss seeing all of you for the next 5-10 months. I hope to see Richmond start getting higher and higher on results, and I hope to see KY keep on improving in general.

Until we meet again! Stay awesome, everyone! :)

Good luck going off to college man, I hope it treats you well and that you don't miss us awesome cats. It was fun talking to you and it sucks we didnt really actually play. :p Catch ya later Joey broey.

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs? Shout out to myself UHHHH!!!!!!........and thanks Joey for showin love my way. Great Jiggs play as always.

Top Bottom