• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edmonton Brawl Tournament - Saturday May 9, 2009

1337i

Smash Cadet
yes... I'm trying to figure out how I can do that. and if you do, it has to be a for sure coming, and I would also need to know if you are bringing a wii or a tv so I know if you get a free admin to one event =D. but yes, for now just say:
-name
-doubles/singles/both
-tv/wii (we can only fit so many so it's by first post.. thing...)

and it is STRONGLY recomended that you bring your own controllers... if that hasn't been said anywhere

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Free admin to one event? Uhh I get where you're coming from but like if Dan brings a tv that means he gets free grand prize. Not fair dude.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well I feel overwhelmed by Dan, so I think he should pay double to enter , and this is if he brings a TV (he also should play with only one hand just in case he decides to enter).

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I hear some Fort Sask boys are coming too, they're really good. So you guy's better watch out, you might get knocked out early on if you don't step up your game!

HYPPPPEEEE

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm coming, no questions asked. I'll bring my Wii, melee and brawl, but I lost my melee game card so someone would have to load theirs on my console. I had a tv to bring but it got left in Saskatchewan.
So Wii only, if anyone has a tv to match it. Otherwise just me and my controller will come to get my butt whipped in the first round like ct4! :D

1337i

Smash Cadet
okay
well about the dan winning thing... uuhhh... that's not for sure.... I think.... haha
and we have at least 3-4 wiis already, but only 1 tv so... yeah.... tvs... =O, and it says free because... people thought that was a good way to get extra tvs and stuff there =D

1337i

Smash Cadet
=___=

I need a confermation post like this...

-Patrick Salucop
-Singles and Doubles (Van aka Aish is my partner)
-Bringing Wii

this is my application

1337i

Smash Cadet
okay, instead of posting here, just message me =D but I do need that info =D

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG when is this thing starting some of us have jobs and need to know. I require times timesszszszszszszszszszsz blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh(coughs blood and dies)

ps post the fecking times

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I'm going to have to comment on the "Bring a Wii or TV and get free entree in a specific event" - Will the pot be effected by this? And if that's the case; Don't do it, people will bring Wii's and TV's regardless and for the people hoping to hit finals, or even win will be sucked out of their original earnings.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah the 50% going to that cancer thing is bad enough for the pot.

Lol I bet you're getting really tired of our criticisms. Sorry.

1337i

Smash Cadet
yeah... I had thought that the time was posted earlier. I can't edit this thread because I didn't start it so my bad. The doors are going to open at 10 , and the events will probably start around 11-12 ish depending on the straglers who might drift in. Also, I am changing the counter pick to what it normaly is... so pick stage, then chars.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
This tournament is getting better and better. Next step is ditching the cancer donations =D. Nah do what you want with that.

1337i

Smash Cadet
okay, on tvs I have a confirmed bringing 2, and we have 1... so I'm thinking 2 more are all that's gonna fit... we have 3 wiis from people at SK... and I'll msg the 2 who msged me first about the wiis so they know they get that =D just so you know

1337i

Smash Cadet
xD yeah. the cancer thing is for the good publicity for the store. just helping out durring the bad econ. D=

1337i

Smash Cadet
kk! we have enough TVs and wiis now, for my guestimate for how many can fit =d

Frio

Smash Champion
"Entry Fee: $10 per person, per event (so it will be $20 if you plan on entering into both singles and doubles)"
so do you guys mean we have to pay the entry fee twice if we want to enter Doubles and singles?

1337i

Smash Cadet
I mean. if you want to play in singles it's $10... then if you want to play in doubles you and your partner need to pay $10 each. So if you are in both your personal cost is $20... so there is an entry fee for each event =O

Top Bottom