• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eddy Mexico

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
hey guys. i met a very good luigi player from mexico. he said he was from tijuana or something lijke that. but he did very well at genesis when he came here, he beat one of our best foxes, colbol.

does anybody know him or how i could contact him?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
hey guys. i met a very good luigi player from mexico. he said he was from tijuana or something lijke that. but he did very well at genesis when he came here, he beat one of our best foxes, colbol.

does anybody know him or how i could contact him?
I know exactly who your talking about I met him after Genesis and I didn't even get to see him play..>_> but ya I want his contact information too!

Eddy 007

Smash Apprentice
****, why i didn´t see this? :embarrass
How you doing KFC? It was so fun playing/talking with you:). (i think i should do shoutouts). I wanted to play you Blunted_object10.

My email is eddy-oo7@hotmail.com, (it would have been easier if you posted this on gamefaqs or in the Genesis results thread;)).

Top Bottom