• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECU Gaming Presents: Dockside [FEAT Dr Peepee AND Kai]

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm better than all of you.

Be thankful for the fact that I've used my powers selflessly by filling your wallets with money and inflating your egos with PR placements.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
jaurice, thats just an image you put on him because for reasons none of us know, you'd feel as if you placed yourself in a worse place than melee players. Whether snap thinks this way or not is irrelevant, just play your game.

i'd bet you vice or stock or archer even care of how snap views brawl and their players.

stay free.

:ganondorf:

edit: and do take note that this is not a bash on you because you play brawl. this is simply because of the way you handle yourself. brawl not being my game of preference has nothing to do with the way i interact with...pretty much any other brawl player. granted, i'd probably hang around vice/stock more during tournies if they played melee, but it doesn't bother me or them, i suppose.

but yeah stay mad lol

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that I would listen to you more than Dylan. He needs to step it up way more than I do. That applies to alot of people in this state (Melee and Brawl). Basically, you shouldn't trash talk someone if you're not doing good in your own department.

edit:I'll listen to you because you're good in the Melee department while Snap......................not so much.

Top Bottom