• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Kevin M - i'm sowwwy fellow Boozy. *pet* i didnt know you wanted to be part of a koopa troop. as for reflex - wtf hes going?

i remember all of the melee boozers, even **** ones :)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Holy cow.

Some people should host Ohana-stocks.

Charity tournaments where some percent of the pot goes towards venue for Ohana.

Because it's THAT important.
That would be amazing but I imagine it would be met with resistance from some people :dizzy:

Really I'd say it's up to those who hold the tournaments, I wont force anyone to do it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Kevin M - i'm sowwwy fellow Boozy. *pet* i didnt know you wanted to be part of a koopa troop. as for reflex - wtf hes going?

i remember all of the melee boozers, even **** ones :)
The only Bowsers I ever felt mentioned were like, Gimpy, Reflex, Gojira, Arash, You, Me, 2 Percent and DJ.

And the Melee discussion of Bowser was basically those same 8 names spamming about how much we love him. Good times ^_^.

Bowser Crew at Ohana lets make it happen.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I know that it's pretty early, we don't have a date yet, but still.

Is there anyone near Boston who can house me and my brother Armada?
It would be even more cool if someone could house all the Swedes at one place.

I guess we will be 6-8 guys, (me and Armada included).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Man my pound3ing caught on like wildfire.

This is going to be like the biggest elaborate prank on the smash community isn't it.

pound3

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
boo. I'm a "voting machine technician". I get to work at townhall from 430 am till like 9 pm.
enjoy voting, that's the easy part. /johns

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I don't get this: my school is not giving people homework tomorrow for the election. This makes no sense, as only about 150 of 2000 kids are eligible to vote, and getting rid of homework so people can watch TV to see who won is ridiculous. I could understand maybe reducing the workload so people could watch the debates or something useful, but watching election coverage only has a point when they announce who the next president is.

Bladebreakers better rep the vote.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why would you complain about not having HW? O.o

My teacher decided to move our test to Thursday so we can leave class early or w/e to vote if we need to. That is so much better.

Top Bottom