• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easters/little things you've noticed.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
...little things I've noticed.

also, Samus's final smash attacks far behind her at the beginning of the attack.

majora_787

Smash Hero
...little things I've noticed.

also, Samus's final smash attacks far behind her at the beginning of the attack.
Lol, bounty farts.

-Wolf never acts the way he does in any starfox games, except Starfox Command, where he howled a few times. His behavior in Brawl is almost entirely made up because of it.
-Toon Link pulls his weapons out faster in the air. The speed difference is hard to notice, because the time difference is so slight.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
-Snake's side taunt causes slightly more knockback in Shadow Moses Island, and his down Taunt causes less
-When using Egg Lay, Yoshi has invincibility frames while the player is in his mouth
-If Kirby or King Dedede swallows you, you can make them move around, fall through platforms, and jump a bit by tapping the control stick in the desired direction
-The glide after Meta Knight's Shuttle Loop is slightly slower than his regular glide, and easier to move yourself with

Were any of these said?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
-Snake's side taunt causes slightly more knockback in Shadow Moses Island, and his down Taunt causes less
-When using Egg Lay, Yoshi has invincibility frames while the player is in his mouth
-If Kirby or King Dedede swallows you, you can make them move around, fall through platforms, and jump a bit by tapping the control stick in the desired direction
-The glide after Meta Knight's Shuttle Loop is slightly slower than his regular glide, and easier to move yourself with

Were any of these said?
...from the smash wiki.
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

danielgordon1sm64

Smash Apprentice
when you fight petey pirahna in boss battles the sky is clear and the cages are empty
diddy kong uses his final smash in the sse[sort of]
when the goomba fires the bullet bills there is 2 cannons but 3 bullet bills come out
wow i have said alot of things in this thread
[also captain falcon sort of does that awsome falcon pawnch to the giant rob that he does in the anime...just a bit like it with the jumping out the car business]

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Whenever brawl is loading with the spinning brawl logo,
:bumper:
the bottom stripe across the circle widens and shrinks while the game's loading.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Although those moves are made up, in Star Fox Assault, you got to play as Star Fox Wolf, Falco and Fox, and despite this, they have not seen a moveset alteration other than Falcos kicky shiny, and Wolf was just cloned.

Olimar wasn't even a few inches tall, he was about the size of a quarter.
Plus, what is with the giant R.O.B that is never seen again? Unless Capt. Falcon carrys a shrink/grow ray with him?
Capt. Falcon just punches him and its knocked out of the picture. And I think Olimars actually size is that of a gamecube disk, the pikmen are the size of a quarter.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Not an easter egg or what ever,but when I looked closely at my pic of Sonic witth Shadow assist trophy,I noticed Shadow has no shadow. Probably the same for all ats
That's ironic. Shadow has no shadow.

...I'm sorry, I can't tell what kind of fail that was...funny or sad?

Also, Mario doesn't frown the WHOLE time. No character does, actually...except maybe Ganondorf.
Ganon's a happy dude. He's smiling most of the time.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Ganon's a happy dude. He's smiling most of the time.
truth. ganondorf actually does smile considerably more than mario.

if mario games are all about making people happy, maybe they should kick out mario and put in ganondorf, who is clearly happier. "super ganondorf sunshine". nice ring to it, neh?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Don't know if you'd really call this an easter, but it is a little thing I've noticed. Everybody else probably knew this already, but Knuckle Joe has a few things that he can say at various times besides just "Hiya!"

"Leave it to me!" when released from the Assist Trophy.
"Vulcan Jab!" when performing the Vulcan Jab (repeated punch attack)
"Rising Break!" when performing the Rising Break (giant uppercut attack)
"Smash Punch!" when performing the Smash Punch (massive forward punch)

I knew some of these already (specifically, "Vulcan Jab!" and "Rising Break!"), but I noticed the other two in Sound Test today, and thought it was interesting.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
On the curved edges of PictoChat, Kirby in Stone form will not slide off the stage. Instead, he'll "land" repeatedly, becoming nigh unapproachable. (The resulting shaking freaked me out when I first saw it.) EDIT: It only works on the right side, for some reason.

Machines from F-Zero AX do not appear in Port Town Aero Dive.

...That's all I got.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
It's likely to be said before... but meh;

When you pick your charater with the wiimote it will make a sound. Dedede's sound FTW!

BrawlerBrad26

Smash Rookie
I was gonna put about the kitten pic in the hut on snow pokemon stadium level but someone took it so heres the only other one i know

When the pokemon stadium 2 turns to snow, The hut (as described above) has a (hard to see) fish imprint on the roof of it.

majora_787

Smash Hero
R.O.B. is as resistant to fire as everyone else, despite being made of plastic TECHNICALLY.

I'm running out of easter and eggs here...

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
uh................ while classic zelda is colored the same as old-school zelda, classic sheik is also pink, as opposed to classic sheik. i guess there were already too many blue sheiks :p

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
for the ice climbers, normal, blue and green are controlled by popo. black, white, and red are controlled by nana.

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
I know this is from the first page but this was bothering me...

The song "Luigi Circuit" isn't actually the right one. If you have actually played Mario Kart 64, it's really Wario's Stadium.
...what?

It's the same freaking song for both tracks! Mario Raceway and Royal Raceway also share the same song.

majora_787

Smash Hero
i dont see why nintendo put it there if no-one can see it without hacks =/
also your avatar amuses me XD
Why is GHZ way bigger than is needed when you can't see the rest of it? Same with MKC?

And yes. It does, it really does. So amusing. Grunt's does too.

majora_787

Smash Hero
You can alsp spin them out on the yoshi stage. The ghost is not as random as was originally stated on that stage, because you can always tell what side it will appear on after it appears once.

Top Bottom