• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Red.

Smash Ace
no tourney guys, just a smashfest...Kyle we came and rang the door bell 3 times and no one answered..Next time take the bus, you owe arti 20 or so dollars in gas money.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
no tourney guys, just a smashfest...Kyle we came and rang the door bell 3 times and no one answered..Next time take the bus, you owe arti 20 or so dollars in gas money.
i was at the door the entire time, no one came. i think you guys got the wrong house:confused:

Red.

Smash Ace
shout outs from this tourney.

Arti: You gave me a tough time today in the crew battle today. I demand we do another crew battle to determine whos better

Adam: umm..Good matches today I guess.

Ashtten: extreme!!!!! lol

Red: ur ganon and DK were very impressive taking 7 stock each off in the 2nd character crew battle.

artifice

Smash Ace
your not supposed to add yourself in your own shutouts.

kyle we were there, I don't think you have a door bell but I knocked, and knocked, and knocked. It was the right place.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
no, this is one thing that you are wrong in. no one came to my house at all this morning, i was upstairs the entire morning, ill see if i can come up with the money later, so be quiet Red

what the heck is a john?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
shout outs:

steve: nice job, you were challenging
bishop: you're getting a lot better
paul: one of these days, you'll beat me

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
>: ( listen, i waited for you guys to come to my house all day, no one showed. you DIDNT get the right house, i was upstairs all day until like 12 30. dont say you rang and knocked at my house, im being honest

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
im sorry, but you had to have had the wrong house unless you all of a sudden turned invisible. ill try and come up with the money if you absolutely need it, but im not lying, no one was at the house :(

and with that note, i say goodnight

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i really dont think red would lie to you about something like that seeing as how he hates people that do stuff like that.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts... I guess:

Arti: You and Adam Gave me Hell in AOE double teaming me in the last free-for-all to destroy me in the first 10 mins:( also smash matches were fun.

Adam: We team crushed Arti pretty good in AOE and then you turn around and devastate my tow? Nah just kidding t'was fun.

Red: good job with that DK and Gannon they were beastie, Towards the end my fox was on fire I think I could have done better if we had done one more crew battle.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
How could you guys do a legit crew battle with 4 people? :laugh:
funny
it was a team character crew battle

casey, i'm interested. i'll get it when im done with vampire.

Jem.

Smash Master
How big is Spokane? >_>
Couldn't have been to much bigger than Marysville is.. LOL.

Assuming your location isn't lieing, wouldnt it only be like, 10 bucks AT MOST to travel across the same town?

Chip.

you know what to do
It's pretty big lol

Look on a big map; you'll notice that Spokane is the only city/ place mentioned in eastern Washington. In all of Washington, you'll most likely see Seattle, Olympia, Spokane, and Tacoma.

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh. I've been through Spokane.. But only on the way to other states.

It's pretty big? That's what she said, and the lol was a giddy school girl giggle cause she was in awe.

Top Bottom