• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Valley AZ - next biweekly Feb 4th

Love_Dove

Smash Apprentice
whats "GF"? ganon?
never heard that term
Only thing that I know "gf" to be is "girlfriend". But I wasn't there, so I couldn't say.

I wish I could go to these, but I work on Sundays and it's really far away from work. Maybe I can get them off every now and then. I'm sure it'd be worth it and a blast.

<3

MASSIVE LOAF

Smash Rookie
Yeah I meant girlfriend. I'm assuming that the girl that was there (Alicia I think) was Alt-F4's girlfriend so correct me if i'm wrong. But yeah, she was the only one I beat lol.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hah, Yes, Alicia is my GF (Girlfriend), who enjoyed meeting and playing you all, though she may have been too shy to express it herself.

Yea, Ness is fun to play from time to time, but he just blows ;). Falco's been my new main for like a month maybe now. I was sort of hoping Forward would play his falco so I could try to absorb some of his power, but he went fox all day. (Except for those Pichu friendlies)

forward

Smash Champion
For those of you wondering, the super bowl will not interfere with this tourney... smash > football.

Second of all, if Tucson makes it to this one, we'll do a crew battle. Tucson vs The Valley. However, because it wouldn't be fair, Taj and I won't be taking part in it...... I suppose I could play for Tucson tho and Taj could play for the Valley, hmm, we'll see.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
For those of you wondering, the super bowl will not interfere with this tourney... smash > football.

Second of all, if Tucson makes it to this one, we'll do a crew battle. Tucson vs The Valley. However, because it wouldn't be fair, Taj and I won't be taking part in it...... I suppose I could play for Tucson tho and Taj could play for the Valley, hmm, we'll see.
Yeah that would be tight if you played for Tucson and Taj for the Valley. It would be like old times.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Hopefully, it seems as I will make it to the next one for one final tourney appearance. Which means that ****it tucson you guys better be there. ;).

oh and bwill btw...lol long story about the posts the other night

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
so sean, this AZ grand master challenge thing, u and taj vs "any" top 5 people we pick, even like brandon or even omar if he decides to come to it? if thats true, lol u are so going down

path411

Smash Cadet
I think I might be able to make it to this on the 4th, I sure hope I can. I need to start playing in some tournaments to get better.

path411

Smash Cadet
f-can't come this weekend, but I'm like 90% positive for the next one. well I guess that gives me a few weeks to practice alot more.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Forward. I am wondering if you will attend X-topia with B-will, and taj(possible) I would really appreciate it. Plus, it should be easy money. Kill 4 states. That is what you could do.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Forward. I am wondering if you will attend X-topia with B-will, and taj(possible) I would really appreciate it. Plus, it should be easy money. Kill 4 states. That is what you could do.
Whats X-topia?

Forward said:
I wanna see Tucson vs Valley no Taj or Forward that should would be soooo intense
Who's in" Valley"

forward

Smash Champion
The Valley is the entire phoenix-metro area. So it includes phoenix, glendale, mesa, gilber, chandler, tempe, and all those other *** crack cities around here.... I think The Valley is a better name for us than Maricopa or some **** like that.

But I have no idea who's on the valley, that's up for you guys to decide. I'd recommend making Wobbles team captain tho, he's kinda everywhere and knows all the players so I'm sure he would pick a good team.

I think Tucson is B-will, Trevyn, Chuckie..... and probably robbie, not sure about their fourth

Hey AZ, if we were to have a larger scale tourney here in WA, would be be able to get your support...?
We would no doubt have OR and B.C. there, and it would be hosted when some of the socal guys come up. Alaska was also thinking about coming down to WA if we had a larger scale tourney. if AZ, WA, BC, OR, and Alaska were there, more people would want to come too. im thinking it would be sometime in july. would anyone be interested? :)
taj? forward? b-will? wobbles? omar? hanki? etc???

we coud house too. crews??? :D

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Wow AZ is more popular than ever. I will see what I can do to attend your bi-weeklies sometime, but don't think I will be able to make it this sunday. If you could convince Tim (Demised) to go I could probably catch a ride with him.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
X-topia is New Mexicos biggest tournaments of the year. We have a room with more then 10,000 sq feet, catering, and of course noob ****. February 10th.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
X-Topia...I dunno, it depends on ride situations and if Taj, Forward, or anyone else actually want to go. As of now, I'm actually really wanting to go so we'll keep you updated on that.

WA is kind of far but the same applies as X-Topia.

Anyways this bi-weekly you all should expect Trevyn, Robbie, Phillipe, Ferm, James, Chucky, and I to attend. I think there are a couple of other Tucsons that I have never met going so you are looking to get a lot of Tucson support this sunday unless something drastic happens within the next five days.

wtf Trent. I'm going to this biweekly just to play you and now you are backing off?

Yes, a crew of four from Tucson would probably consist of the people Sean mentioned. And we should make it five so phillipe would be in.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Ok its 4am and AGHH...

but on subject as per request of Bwill....I am in need of a ride to this tourney...is anyone willing to pick me up on their way? I would grately appreciate it. This will be my final tourney until brawl comes out so if someone could help me out.

Oh and Bwill don't expect much...I'm not the player I used to be.

Top Bottom