• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Valley AZ - next biweekly Feb 4th

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Hey AZ, if we were to have a larger scale tourney here in WA, would be be able to get your support...?
We would no doubt have OR and B.C. there, and it would be hosted when some of the socal guys come up. Alaska was also thinking about coming down to WA if we had a larger scale tourney. if AZ, WA, BC, OR, and Alaska were there, more people would want to come too. im thinking it would be sometime in july. would anyone be interested? :)
taj? forward? b-will? wobbles? omar? hanki? etc???

we coud house too. crews??? :D
Hmmm...Maybe? Being almost 16 ( =O ) sucks, we know

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Run away from home Hanki. Become a wandering melee vagabond. You could hold a sign by the 17 that says "Will smash for food".

Hyvin

Smash Rookie
Looks like Massive Loaf and I arn't going to be be able to make it this week, I'll try to catch up with ya'll next time.

forward

Smash Champion
hey guys, even tho the start time is 1, try to get here asap like around 12. that way we have enough time for singles and crews

Goop

Smash Journeyman
lol I'm sorry I'm Mexican I just learned ingles like yesterday.

Edit to Forward: Were you talking about what I said or the signature?

forward

Smash Champion
ya i wanna record the crew battle between tucson and the valley at least. can someone else bring a vcr and tape and then we'll pass it off to dan?

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
How about earlier...10? When's the earliest I can be there, if not 10.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's up everyone.

Sorry I couldn't make it; I went to bed at 10 last night to make it to this tournament and because of reasons I won't get into, I ended up waking up at 1 and not going back to sleep until 8 so I wasn't able to get up for this tournament, heh.

Anyways, what I want from you all is who you all beat and lost to tourney. I wanted to update the power rankings but I really can't do that without the above. I know Chuckie did well, beating hanki in tourney and beating both light and butters in a money match that he would have won if he beat brandon (weird MM) so he will be moved up. Trevyn lost to Chucky in tourney moving him down. Rob beat Sean moving them around a little bit. Any more would be helpful.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Here's who I played:

Chucky
Shiv
Light
Sean
Chucky again
Sean again
Butters

I took first place and bought Wario Ware, which actually makes me #1. Sorry Tony.

I don't think you should really think about moving me and Sean around since he beat me the first set 2-0 and I beat him the second set 2-0. He owned me first time around, I guessed right 8 times the second -_-

Oh, and I don't know if you know, but my real name isn't actually Rob Flaco. It's cool if you call me that, but I didn't know if you were aware ;P

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm...well, alright I didn't know Sean beat you the first time so...something to think about although I think you still should be moved above him for the time being, you beat him when it counted and took 1st at the tourney.

wtf is your real name then heh.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Rob Wright. Rob Flaco originated as a joke from Tony, when I first played Smash with him and the rest of the Mesa/Gilbert guys. I showed up and he heard that "Rob, from Texas" was there. He said, "Oh shi-, Rob Falco's here?!?!" and somebody said "no, he's not." To which Tony replied, "Oh... so he's a fake. He's Rob Flaco."

So... yep.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, I've actually heard of that story. I kind of also knew that your last name wasn't flaco but I just developed the habit of addressing you by it.

Anyways, I now know who Chuckie and Rob lost....I'd like to hear from others how they did, particually from light, hanki, and butters. Who did each of you beat and lose to in the tourney? After that, I will be able to revise power rankings.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
all i remember about me was playing

Ferm - i won 2-0
Hanki - i won 2-1
Butters - i lost 1-2
Chuckie - i lost 1-2
maybe i played someone else, but i dont think i did and dont remember
also i would like to thank butters and chuckie for saying that i got a lot better since ive last played them:chuckle: thank u for the compliment, and i felt kinda bad for winning against Hanki for the 1st time cause he always beats me but i came back with a win. 1st match was intense i was down to my last stock with 50% and he had 3 stock with 110% killed him and made a comback with a win at both our last stocks at 100+%

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good stuff beating hanki and holding your own against Chuckie. It's sounds like you have gotten better. wish I was there to play you on sunday but I should be there next time.

Hanki has gotten back to me with his results too, so I just have to wait for Light and Butters.

EDIT: Light has gotten back to me so I'm waiting on you, butters.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
In the tourney

beat trent
beat dark
beat sean cuz he played pichu dk and link
lost to wobbles

trevyn is better than me
chuckie is prolly better than me

Goop

Smash Journeyman
In the tourney

beat forward
beat wobbles
beat tony
lost to johnny five

ken is better than me
isai is prolly better than me

forward

Smash Champion
The tourney is on saturday this week, 1 pm like usual. It might just a smash fest tho, and no tourney... we'll see what people want.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
oh sweet, i think i can make it if its on saturday this week, along with some other yuma guys. oh hey forward just a quick question...is that really you on butters's sig? lol

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol its forward in a way. except he doesnt have the major zits and he doesnt have long *** hair like that, and its a bad angle. lol but yeah its him

in another note, why cant u make it to sat. Hanki? thats what u guys asked for before the 1st one started, it cant be that bad

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
yeah i saw him at AZone, looks totally different than that....how long ago was that picture taken? thats really funny. but yeah, hopefully i'll see you guys there on sat. oh and hanki i didn't get to play you at AZone but after watching all your vids and stuff...i really want to, so you should make it too

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
the way we might have to make it is stay at forwards house from friday to saturday... see, we are little children and dont have our license. So our parents take us. When they work we cant do much about it =(
Oakie did i talk to you at AZone?

forward

Smash Champion
You guys can stay over friday nights its cool.

Oakie: That was me about almost 2 years ago. That picture was from FC3, I was playing against Isai at the time, so that's why I have that zombie look. I was also way fatter and had bad acne at the time, lol, how humiliating.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I just have to say, Hanki your parents are way cool to let you stay overnight, and drive you that far to a total stranger's house just to play smash lol. My parents are pretty protective I guess...

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
no hanki, i didnt talk to you at AZone, i was dying to play you, but i didnt get too. oh and forward, if anyone tries to make fun of you, just show them you c.o.c.k. that should shut them up

Top Bottom