• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

HyL!

Smash Lord
That is the stupidest question a naysayer such as yourself has EVER asked me. Says a lot about you. Shows how much you know as well. Shows that one who knows nothing such as yourself, understands nothing.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Okay you bg scrubg your words are so jumbled they don't even make 1/4 of a sesne. We wil see how little your big words mean after I **** you on wfiifi!!!!

hahaha get ***** now add me on brawl I am waiting

HyL!

Smash Lord
You've said that three times already. You're triple faced. You haven't proved anything to all. You haven't proved to have any skill. You haven't proved that you can play. You haven't backed up any of your words. You keep using my use of a profanity to justify the type of person I am when you in fact, are horrible at reading people. You lost every match. All you're doing now is crying on my channel at your mediocrity while I continue to lawl at how you're trying so hard.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Ok I see how it is little *****. You think you are so much cool and popular with your big fancy words and rhymes that don't even make sense when you think about it for more than 2/3 of a second

You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen in my entire life on these internets. If you weren't a such stubborn little youtube scrubs that thinks you're so cool and awesome you would see through your little scrub face at yourself and realize your idiacy

HyL!

Smash Lord
You're credulous. You are too much of a coward too face reality. You suck at Smash kid. You really do. So do all of your friends and "top" players. You have nothing going for you IN LIFE nor do you have anything going for you in Smash. If you ever went to a REAL offline event, you would get ****ed up by any noob attending. Stop *****ing over my use of profanity you ****ing, ****tarded, excuse for a ****ing Smasher. You're a disgrace. You're parents are divorce. The broke up when they found that out =3

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You're credulous. You are too much of a coward too face reality. You suck at Smash kid. You really do.
lolwut you just pulling random crapolla outta your ***??? this doesn't make one one millionthe of a sense gtfo

So do all of your friends and "top" players. You have nothing going for you IN LIFE nor do you have anything going for you in Smash. If you ever went to a REAL offline event, you would get ****ed up by any noob attending.
YEAH okay says the wifi scrub hypocrite ******* you are so much full of useless **** that comes onto your keyboard ****ing idiot

Stop *****ing over my use of profanity you ****ing, ****tarded, excuse for a ****ing Smasher. You're a disgrace. You're parents are divorce. The broke up when they found that out =3
Are you srs? Look at all the swearing you're whipping out jesus, SWF doesn't have enough censors to conver all the bull**** TT this is just wow you are such a ****ing scrubplauy me on wifi alreayd you ****er ******* ******* ****

HyL!

Smash Lord
You obviously don't remember me. Why am I addressing you by your first name? because you said I could when you TOLD me your FULL name on my OTHER channel. I thought we WERE friends. Anyway, I only called you all of those things because you are proving to be them and it's the only way I could get your attention. Not only did you go around telling people that I stole a name that i've had a longer, but people are telling me that you said I did some things that I would never do ruining MY reputation. I can get my reputation back though. What I am trying to do is get you to STOP. At least tell me why you are doing these things.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Yes I do. You are that random nobdy that challenged me to a wifi duel after I called you out flaming Willz. You just wait for when Willz wakes up to see all the **** you've been posting. Oh man you are so much in so much troubler I am just gonna oh my

Friends? Me? trying the guilt trip, eh? yeah well doesnt work on me so gtfo before I put an ignore on you and block you from all my portals hahahahahh nice try you can't cyber bully me scrub now oin my game on wifi rbawlr to get *****

HyL!

Smash Lord
You're still an idiot and an asshat for judging people just because they aren't obsessed with video games the way you are. If you were intelligent, you'd take me seriously, you'd wake the hell up and stop being such a status*** because video game prize money isn't going to get you anywhere in life when it comes to people who actually matter.

Trolled? No. Enlightened? Yes.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I can't take any more of your **** posting this is getting way out of control and I'm on the verge of crying. Please leave just leave I don't like you and I'm not gonna brawl you so just get out

GET OUT I HATE YOU

HyL!

Smash Lord
Really? because I think you think it's a waste because you need to feel like you are a part of something. You literally need to see things to believe it. I have been called Legendary, Too Pro, and Incomparable. Achieved all of those statuses OFFLINE but that's far from the point.

Pwii-chan

Smash Rookie
LMFAO this reminds me of admiral pit's and king of spam's feud just because spam didn't want to brawl admiral

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Oh you little you just dont w4nt to l34v3 do you? well this is really irritating nd im sick of your **** and spam and flaming so now join my game this is a duel and i challenge you scrub

Pwii-chan

Smash Rookie
you're calling him a scrub when you just said you're on the verge of crying and you're telling him to leave you alone then you're telling him to get on brawl

HyL!

Smash Lord
Oh my goodness, surprised? Anyway let me get down to the real reason I came here. First off, why are you like the biggest SSBB Troll? How come when people block you, you insult them even more with this secondary channel of yours? Why do you act like you're the greatest person on earth and no one is better than you? (I ask that one because, you give yourself a bad name or rather, you represent yourself horribly). @ Your profile "One of the best if not the best"? Seriously, how come I hear you are getting beaten by all of these people on Brawl? Another SERIOUS question, why do you use "I'm not trying" as an excuse when you do lose to someone on Brawl?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I can put up with spam to a certain level, but when it is like that, it is just stupid. I didn't even infract 20% of the 3 pages of it (I have maximum posts per page).

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
LOOOOOL.

Sorry guys, but get BANNED!!!

Anyway... Cal/Brad are you guys doing any smash today? Cuz I wanna get some practice in before tomorrow ;p Or is it just pokemon **** today lool

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Kmac Troll.

YO GUYS DON'T BE LATE AND BRING A MELEE PL0X KTHXBI CYA TOMORROW N00BS WHERE I **** AS USUAL.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
wow that must of been so hype you guys should of totally recorded those card games cuz everyone on here would really want to see them!!! ESP ME!!!

jks but yeah tomorrow gonna be HYPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!1111

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I look forward to seeing you all here in the next few hours and beating you all as usual. ggs

top2 at least son!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Dude... my grandpa was in WW2.
My grandad was believed dead when my nan recieved a letter saying he had been killed in action, wasnt till a few years later that my nan recieved another letter saying he was alive and had been captured in a POW camp.

Get Raked son

I bet he's been telling everybody how america were the best and how they saved the day and beat those pesky euros :laugh:
because america totally came in and saved us, we srsly couldn't have won it without them..

K.Mac

Smash Lord
My grandad was believed dead when my nan recieved a letter saying he had been killed in action, wasnt till a few years later that my nan recieved another letter saying he was alive and had been captured in a POW camp.

Get Raked son

because america totally came in and saved us, we srsly couldn't have won it without them..
yeah ... they showed up in the nick of time to help us.

/sarcasm

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
amazing fest as usual today LC and..whats this? NOTTINGHAM PLAYERS!?!??! BAH GAWD!!

lol gd **** guys banterlicious commentary and the crew battle was legit (lol how many stocks did I take off Nottingham+Yeniths, like 10? LOL) amazing.

2nd again wow I could have never predicted that!!!

shoutouts L8R!!!!!!!!

Brado

Smash Lord
I played **** when you recorded then ***** with my Ganon afterwards..ah well, I needa get better at melee anyways, at least we got plenty of time to practice over the summer.

Nottingham got wrecked. You guyss gotta come down more often (though I doubt they'll even read this lool)

irape at cardz

Yeniths

East Midlands!
LOL I had a really good time at this :) Good stuff from Nottingham and everyone.

What was the full results?

1 - Yeniths
2 - Willz
3 - Calzum
4 - Zunari
???

Top Bottom