• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I Thinks BB study's at Leicester?

Willz: its your fault i suck... after you left me an brado went 3-2 in an MM

Tamoo i think brads housing i can also probz host some Peoples

Brado

Smash Lord
BB needs to update us soo much more, I have no idea where he is >_>

Yeniths is confirmed for this, and if you get confirmed I'm sure it might help persuade some others.

Botht the coach and train station's are in the city centre, one bus ride from the venue.

Ask Willz about housing, he may be able to house you friday, if not i'll look into it for you =)

Can I has your msn please Tamoo, wold be quite useful ;D

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My dad doesn't mind housing anyone in the community, just that my mum doesn't like housing 'strangers'. I wanna house some Londoners as well.

If I house I should be able to Friday night, not too sure about Saturday though.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol Willz Tamoo is sound, just say to ur mum u know him from one of ur smash events or u saw him at Louth/Manchester.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll only house people that REALLY need it Rake. So I can probably house Tamoo & Trio, although if Londoners need it that takes priority over Trio. =P

The_Rake

Smash Lord
if theres space though i'd appreciate being able to be housed (i of course understand that priority goes to people travelling over 40 miles to get there), it's always better having the overnight practice. all part of the experience.

Tamoo

Smash Master
sounds good bishkin, extra melee players are always a bonus at any tournament

If you cant house me willz, it wont be the end of the world, ill still probs make it, just come along early morning or something, its the housing sat night thats more important anyway.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lol I just woke up after sleeping since 4pm shiiiit

Anyway you allowed to house Brado? How many exactly? I might as well house Trio, Yeniths, Calz, Kmac etc if they want it then.

Brado

Smash Lord
I'm unsure for saturday, I was hoping Willz/Calzum might be able to for saturday.

I'll ask about it tonight and ask Willz/Calzum about it, hopefully you wouldn't mind staying with either of us.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
GGs Bloodbowler, Calzum n Brado today. My Marth came so close to beating you BB MANY TIMES but I couldn't do it daamnit. Thanks for the tips in the car ride to town as well. Hope to see you again whenever you can come down from Uni.

Calzum you is pro. I never played your Lucario today wutdafuk. Your Falco is quite good just learn HOW TO CG and how to not be predictable and you'll be like as good as Kmac Calzorz!

Soz Brad about teh mm. That first match was funny though. I'll try and come round Calz more so we can get more training in before your fest. I'm pretty sure you'll get top 8 at this. But aim for top 4 :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Top 4 is actually gonna be really hard, cuz there is gonna be Myself, Cal, Ixis, Auro and even Rega, but yeah AiM as high as you can, set urself a target its what i do, and so far it hasnt failed.

Brado

Smash Lord
Lol, I hope I can get Top4, I'm certain it's purely my confidence against anyone besides Willz, Calzum and Yeniths. Even today I played a bit worse against BB than I did against you willz ):

I will (Hopefully) not let that come into play at my fest, and perform my best. At my best I think i'll be capable of Top 4, I seem to be able to beat Willz quite a bit, though he is still a bit better than me. I'm glad the competition is strong for this fest, but the GF already seems to be Trio Vs Calzum.

I wanna see an upset.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Trio vs Calzum LMAO, looks like im gonna win my 1st tournament with Calzorz in it too xD.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Wow, alot of tournies this October. I count 3. But I shall see if ma parents will be able to gimme a life there. If not train it will have to be. Imma be broke by the end of october with all these tourneys and train tickets and stuff. But yeah, I will try to make it. All comes down to parents and money :/

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
So if me and prof attend could anyone house us for a bit? preferably for like fri-sun if you could do so.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why you telling me I'm not hosting this lol.

I'm gonna ask if I can house you TC + Prof. That would be awesome. =]

Tamoo

Smash Master
Any news on housing me?
I'm gonna need housing from late on friday to early sunday morning to attend this,

but the saturday night housing is much more important

Top Bottom